American NFL Football - Other sports - Juventuz Forums - Page 793
Page 793 of 803 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,860 of 16058
  1. #15841
    Juventuz star Nomuken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,841
    Cash
    106,563
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Looks like Eagles and Rams for NFC showdown

  2. #15842
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    57,606
    Cash
    24,236
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    No wonder ratings are down


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  3. #15843
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    38,043
    Cash
    34,678
    Mentioned
    1326 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    No wonder ratings are down


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hater

    - - - Updated - - -

    Speaking of, funny coincidence that Im in St.Louis

    Undercover from the Eagles

  4. #15844
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    57,606
    Cash
    24,236
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    This has collusion written all over it
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  5. #15845
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,540
    Cash
    22,058
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    This has collusion written all over it
    Guess who the Giants are scouting.


    Go ahead.


    Take a guess.

    http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...p-qb-prospects
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  6. #15846
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    57,606
    Cash
    24,236
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    I mean every team takes a look at the top 10 prospects at each position
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  7. #15847
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,540
    Cash
    22,058
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    I mean every team takes a look at the top 10 prospects at each position
    You do know that I am hoping that you guys win this weekend
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  8. #15848
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    57,606
    Cash
    24,236
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    You do know that I am hoping that you guys win this weekend
    I can't explain to you the dumpster fire that is the Giants

    If we're strictly talking draft position then I don't think Jerry Reese would instruct big dumb Ben McAdoo to throw games. He's demonstrated that he knows how to lose a game without instruction
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  9. #15849
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,540
    Cash
    22,058
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    I can't explain to you the dumpster fire that is the Giants

    If we're strictly talking draft position then I don't think Jerry Reese would instruct big dumb Ben McAdoo to throw games. He's demonstrated that he knows how to lose a game without instruction
    You have to feel for Eli though. To lose your top 3 wideouts, and have that kind of offensive line trying to protect him.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  10. #15850
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    106,469
    Cash
    15,606
    Mentioned
    1416 Post(s)
    Philadelphia this season remind me of Carolina a couple of seasons back.
    Ban Cronios

  11. #15851
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    57,606
    Cash
    24,236
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    You have to feel for Eli though. To lose your top 3 wideouts, and have that kind of offensive line trying to protect him.
    Yes, you're absolutely right. Reese has decided to put together a trash o-line together to protect Eli for the past 4 years. It doesn't help that we haven't had a decent RB since Bradshaw left and along with him any semblance of a running because again the o-line has been the leavings of a large farm animal since 2013.
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  12. #15852
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    14,707
    Cash
    9,097
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Guess who the Giants are scouting.


    Go ahead.


    Take a guess.

    http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...p-qb-prospects
    They mentioned Wentz! @ALC
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  13. #15853
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    14,707
    Cash
    9,097
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Philadelphia this season remind me of Carolina a couple of seasons back.
    But they lost the SB! Was it against Broncos...
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  14. #15854
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    38,043
    Cash
    34,678
    Mentioned
    1326 Post(s)
    Yeah but I disagree that they resemble Philly. They were relying a lot on Cam running. Were much more complete.

  15. #15855
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    57,606
    Cash
    24,236
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    End result will be the same
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  16. #15856
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    38,043
    Cash
    34,678
    Mentioned
    1326 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    End result will be the same
    Keep wishing, Santa will be here soon.

    - - - Updated - - -


  17. #15857
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    106,469
    Cash
    15,606
    Mentioned
    1416 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    End result will be the same
    Ban Cronios

  18. #15858
    Juventuz star Nomuken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,841
    Cash
    106,563
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Pats got Bennett back
    Guzoon Tight

  19. #15859
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,051
    Cash
    49,741
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Yes!
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  20. #15860
    Juventuz star Nomuken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,841
    Cash
    106,563
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Bennett released by Green Bay due to torn rotator cuff... hopefully the pats can still salvage him.
    Guzoon Tight

Similar Threads

  1. American College Football
    By мяя in forum Other sports
    Replies: 3112
    Last Post: 12.11.2017, 02:51
  2. American Football fight
    By Z Tahir in forum Other sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18.10.2006, 22:32
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 14.08.2005, 00:06
  4. American College Football Rant :(
    By King of Kings in forum Other sports
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 25.11.2004, 03:41
  5. South American Football
    By JuveCampione in forum Club football
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14.04.2003, 11:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •