American NFL Football - Other sports - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 811 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I'm inclined to say that the Bears aren't capable of ass-whoopin anybody, but with the way we've been playing lately you never know. I think it can go either way, the first quarter is the key IMO.
    once again you're right sir but hey we can always dream... Culpepper has been a major disppointment this season (shows his true colors without Moss). Tice shoulda been fired the first time around when the team collapsed in the second half of the season 2 years ago. On the bears side, it's all about the D baby.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehrt hat, lsst sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    Culpepper has been a major disppointment this season (shows his true colors without Moss).
    I don't think it has anything(or little) to do with Moss, although many will likely make that assumption. He has been injured, the O-line has played pathetic and the new O-coordinator sucks. And of course, some of the blame is just his.

Your D is great, but with Orton and without Jones, your O looks like something our D could actually handle. But as said, our D never stops to go out of it's way to suck more and more.
    There is no free lunch. Having more of one thing requires giving up something else.

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    well i'd be pissed if my team traded one of the best wide-receivers to ever play the game, obviously they chose to build around culpepper, which makes more sense. But in my opinion what they needed was a Bill Parcells to instill the disciline that that poopl of talent lacked.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehrt hat, lsst sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Actually I don't care who wins the NFL, be it be anyone but New England.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    lol whys that? it's really hard not to like a team where people put their egos aside and pay cuts to epitomize the concept "team"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Actually I don't care who wins the NFL, be it be anyone but New England.
    I agree, I'm sorta sick of them. They don't look that good this year, I think the loss of the two coordinators hurt them alot. And their secondary apparently looks like crap.

I think McNabb deserves to win, but I can't root for them as long as TO is there.
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    well i'd be pissed if my team traded one of the best wide-receivers to ever play the game, obviously they chose to build around culpepper, which makes more sense. But in my opinion what they needed was a Bill Parcells to instill the disciline that that poopl of talent lacked.
    I was pissed when they traded Randy, I love Randy, I bought a Randy jersey after he left, and I miss him. I even had a Randy avatar on here for a while. That said, I think Williamson will be very good, and Daunte was/is more important to the team than Randy. Also, it was pretty obvious that if Randy didn't leave some other players were probably going to.

Of course we need a new coach, we need it more than anything else. Unfortunately we had some ownership trouble, and we got screwed, but it's fixed now. Sadly I don't think it would help a lot sacking Tice now. All we can do is wait...
    There is no free lunch. Having more of one thing requires giving up something else.

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    The best show on turf up to a quick start let's pray they stomp the colts

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Culpepper sux. He was lucky he had Moss for all that time. Moss makes any QB look like God. Just compare Collins this season to last season. Vikings made a big mistake, but Moss wanted out, it's not entirely their fault.

so now my Raiders have him !!
    "Sentenze, penalit e retrocessione non fermeranno la nostra passione"

Quem no gosta de Juventus bom sujeito no , Ou ruim da cabea, ou doente do p. Eu nasci com o Juventus no Juventus me criei, E do danado do Juventus, nunca me separei

Beerhouse, Murdertown, Asphalt, Killzone, People's Republic of Corey
    Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea, right.

I am watching the Monday night Football game, it is a good game thus far.
    Let's kick football out of racism.

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta. Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

I rock on the block for the real Hip-Hop...

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    how much you wanna bet Indiana's gonna lose in the playoffs again. They got some serious bad luck

Quem no gosta de Juventus bom sujeito no , Ou ruim da cabea, ou doente do p. Eu nasci com o Juventus no Juventus me criei, E do danado do Juventus, nunca me separei

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    they got some serious chokers... i'm just mad at the rams coaching staff...why the hell do you throw deep between the numbers when you're up 17-0?

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Anyone on a Fantasy League? I could use some advice.

feel free to share your teams

Cash
    Mentioned
    1203 Post(s)
    I got hosed in the draft at running back, but here's mine on Yahoo:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/79375/4
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    I got hosed in the draft at running back, but here's mine on Yahoo:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/79375/4

you have an excellent team, i got the same record but mine isnt nearly as good. And big ups for "Thomas Jones" gotta represent baby

Cash
    Mentioned
    1728 Post(s)
    I know one team that wont win this year. My team. Houston Texans. We are tryin to shoot the moon. Get that first round pick.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
    I know one team that wont win this year. My team. Houston Texans. We are tryin to shoot the moon. Get that first round pick.
    too bad..it was supposed to be their breakout year David Carr has what it takes and davis is a stud now work on the receiving corps and play some D and you got a playoff caliber team..oh and yeah FIRE THE COACH

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
    They're fighting with the Niners to be the worst team, that's for sure. Who do you think the Texans will pick if they get the number one? Scrap Carr and go for that Leinart fella?

Beerhouse, Murdertown, Asphalt, Killzone, People's Republic of Corey
    Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Enron, just stick with baseball.
    Let's kick football out of racism.

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta. Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

I rock on the block for the real Hip-Hop...

Cash
    Mentioned
    1203 Post(s)
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

They're fighting with the Niners to be the worst team, that's for sure. Who do you think the Texans will pick if they get the number one? Scrap Carr and go for that Leinart fella?
    The Niners are just about unstoppable in this category. Good luck, Texan fans, and please try again. You have been owned in the draft pick competition this season.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Da bears with another ugly win, detroit wins too locked atop the afc north. niners getting thrashed again...