Teams with the most players in the Top 100
1. Chelsea 12
2. Real Madrid 12
3. Man United 8
4. Barcelona 7
5. Juventus 7
6. Inter Milan 6

The Top 10
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
2. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
3. Fernando Torres (Liverpool)
4. Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)
5. Kaka (AC Milan)
6. David Villa (Valencia)
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter Milan)
8. Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid)
9. Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United)
10. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)

Juventus
94. Amauri
85. Giorgio Chiellini
82. Christian Poulsen
75. David Trezeguet
74. Mauro Camoranesi
45. Alessandro Del Piero
19. Gianluigi Buffon

full list: http://www.redcafe.net/f7/four-four-twos-top-100-players-224292/

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
how the f*ck is poulsen higher than chiellini? if you ask me chiellini should easily be top 30. i cant believe how underrated he is to the world, the likes of pepe gets their butt holes licked and are up for the balon d'or and a true hard, honest, consistant worker like chiellini isnt praised of even recognised outside italy

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
how the f*ck is poulsen higher than chiellini? if you ask me chiellini should easily be top 30. i cant believe how underrated he is to the world, the likes of pepe gets their butt holes licked and are up for the balon d'or and a true hard, honest, consistant worker like chiellini isnt praised of even recognised outside italy
Another glaring error.

Looks like 442 watches Spanish football but their reception is a bit fuzzy for Italy...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The list is interesting, because it is probably a fair reflection of how most of the UK views world football.
well its true, speaking to one arsenal fan said he prefered senderos to chiellini simply because he didnt rate chiellini AT ALL, and that was only just after the euros which chiellini was perhaps italy's best defender, and was serie A's top defender and again proving it this season. should of slapped the goon for insane ignorance and blasphemy.

funny thing is you read the posts from the link posted, the forum is bitch whining about how mata is underrated, and scholes is vastly underrated, a player who we havn't seen play consistently in months and how the rest of the list is perfect. remind me not to sign up to that forum and stake claim to my opinions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)