[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Chievo are the worst team in serie A at the moment. They didn't win a match since round 1.
They won in round 1 and after that they have a 0-3-6 record.

They had a coach change earlier this week. Domenico Di Carlo (ex-Parma and Mantova. He gave Juve the first serie B defeat while he was coaching Mantova) replaced Giuseppe Iachini.

Traditionally we're doing great vs Chievo. Starting from season 2001/02 when they were promoted from serie B for the first time, we played them 10 times in the league and we won 9 times in a row. We drew the last match with them and they've never defeated us.

Let our great record with them continue.
FORZA JUVE

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Marceℓℓo;1796071 said:
    Too bad we are playing away. Or else Juventus fans would have prepared something for Alex on Sunday.

I would play this

Manninger

Grygera - Legro - Mellberg - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Marchisio - Tiago - Giovinco

Iaquinta - Del Piero (c)​

One of Amauro/Del Piero should be rested I say rest Amauri..... resting Chiellini wouldn't be a bad idea either. Only thing I'm not sure is whether to star De Ceglie over Molinaro.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Manninger
    Mellberg Legro Chiellini Molinaro
    Camoranesi Sissoko Tiago Giovinco
    Del Piero (C) Iaquinta​

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    If only Lecce can draw Milan and Udinese rape Inter and specially their faggot.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If only Lecce can draw Milan and Udinese rape Inter and specially their faggot.
    It's interesting that in the last two years of Inter dominance in serie A, Udinese is the only team they couldn't defeat.

1:1 and 0:0 last year, and 0:0 and 1:1 two years ago. ( Inter's 19 serie A wins in a row record started after Udinese and ended with Udinese)

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Yeah, I wouldn't draw at all. Can't wait for the day we face these two fags teams from Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)