Luciano Moggi (2 Viewers)

Are you against a possible Moggi return?

• Yes I'm against, Moggi can soap it for all I care

• No I'm not. Bring him back

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
After the entire calciopoli farse,both milan teams have managed to flourish through Juventus most difficult point in history.Milan had no shame in Adriano Galliani returning.Surely this have had some serious negative publicity for milan.

My question is simple,would you be against a possible Moggi return?Whatever your reason explain it.Could we possibly have a poll for this?

My apologies in advance if something similar was posted,im just too lazy to check!

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'd bring him back...
He is the best transfer guru, besides he has the character to act as a Juve director.
Him coming back means the three clowns on the board now are going out for sure...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
After the entire calciopoli farse,both milan teams have managed to flourish through Juventus most difficult point in history.Milan had no shame in Adriano Galliani returning.Surely this have had some serious negative publicity for milan.

My question is simple,would you be against a possible Moggi return?Whatever your reason explain it.Could we possibly have a poll for this?

My apologies in advance if something similar was posted,im just too lazy to check!
I would like to have him as our transfer guy. I would not want him to be too close to the running of the club because it would be too easy for our friends in Milano to take us down again.

It's all academic, because it ain't going to happen.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    I would like to have him as our transfer guy. I would not want him to be too close to the running of the club because it would be too easy for our friends in Milano to take us down again.

It's all academic, because it ain't going to happen.
    He should start a soccer consulting firm & Juventus could use his services lol.If only a sane Juve fan made an enormous fortune,purchased Juventus & would bring Moggi back!

Wishful thinking.:smoke:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Actually, i would take him back.

First i must say that i had my fair share of fights with the Moggi fans, especially with those who are convinced that he wasn't guilty.
    I blame him for serie B. True, other factors helped Juve to be relegated but Moggi remains reason #1 for our relegation. He was guilty, imo.

Until recently i was completely against him. Even if he works by the rules he'll be a bad publicity. He'll get all the attention and everyone will follow Juve and every ref decision on our matches closely, which will give an opportunity to the others to cover their wrong-doings.
    This is still valid and i still think this will happen if we take Moggi back.

But now i'm mad at what's happening in serie A. Inter last year, Milan this year. Exactly the same wrong things that used to happen on our matches are now happening with Inter and Milan. We can only watch helplessly and hope that another Calciopoli will happen where Milan and Inter will be punished the way we were.
    Most probably something like that won't happen in the near future.

So fuck them. If Milan aren't ashamed of Galliani, i'm not ashamed of Moggi. I don't want Juve to be the naive ones, it hurts to see that our relegation didn't change much. Still the same things happening with different actors.

I know i might be wrong. Moggi back to Juve could easily bring more bad than good to us but i hate being helpless and i'd take a strong character to run Juve.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    I would never take Moggi back, he was too much of a showman. At some point he was acting like the club can't do without him. And not let me started on the bribing etc.

From the people in IFIL managment, I would be happiest with Luca Montezemolo a truly capable manager. But he probably isn't interested. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)