Boxing - Other sports - Juventuz Forums - Page 43
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Boxing

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    I was thinking about what it would be over there, it'll be 7pm over here or 19:00 don't even know which time format is used as well
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomuken View Post
    I was thinking about what it would be over there, it'll be 7pm over here or 19:00 don't even know which time format is used as well
    All streams now that fight is actually beginning, but the 3 $#@!ty under card fights before it was working... Any other stream links?

Skickat frn min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! is about to pop off

http://www.vipleague.mobi/boxing/531...am-online.html

He better win

- - - Updated - - -

Half way through the fight soon, and Loma is completely outclassing him Rigo is succumbed to just clinching like a scared puppy.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nomuken it didnt even get past half way Loma is a MONSTER. Made Rigo so hopeless he quit by faking an injury (SO obvious faking), after he was out of ideas, getting clowned, and was on his way to fouling out with desperate head locks/arm locks/clinches to get time to breathe.

4th straight opponent he frustrates and dominates so heavily that they quit and dont come out of their corner anymore. He just said my name now is "No mas chenko"
    Last edited by Osman; 10.12.2017 at 06:38.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    pretty much same thing with Nicholas Walters

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at the hospital visiting my sister, I recorded it can't wait to see it. Thanks for filling
    me in.
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Yeah since Walters everyone quits Hope is all well with your sister bro.

Watch it for sure. But it wasnt much of a fight to be honest, an undefeated since 2003 champion who succumbed to ducking and having his soul crushed bit by bit with deft untouchable skillfull grace, Loma is so superior that the show doesnt become having gritty punch exchanges, but him clowning them for not giving him enough of a challenge lol.

I hope he moves up weight classes significantly now to get worthy opponents. Mikey Garcia most likely opponent then.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Thanks mang, yea I've read he will surely jump up on weight after this will be his last fight at 130. Mikey Garcia or Linares would be bananas.
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Thanks mang, yea I've read he will surely jump up on weight after this will be his last fight at 130. Mikey Garcia or Linares would be bananas.
    Linares would be dope

Rigoblin stank up the joint again

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @Kopanja Joe Saunders and David Lemiuex tomorrow should be a solid match up. This will be my first time watching Saunders live, I've known of him but I'll get to see what he has in him still.
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @Kopanja Joe Saunders and David Lemiuex tomorrow should be a solid match up. This will be my first time watching Saunders live, I've known of him, but I'll get to see what he has in him still.
    Wow, congrats. Solid match up, Lemiex is one dangerous bastard, but I hope BJS pulls this off. Damn, I'm jealous, it's gonna be fireworks.
    Its been a while since my last live boxing experience. I've luckily pulled off from Rigo-Loma at the last minute and planning to watch Usyk-Breidis instead.

EDIT: btw, what's your prediction. With Lemiuex is always either he KOs you, or you KO him when Lemiuex is out of gas. Personally I see BSJ taking it to the later rounds and landing some right hooks on David in 10th-11th.

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Idk it's really hard to say, I've only seen BSJ on the rankings but never seen him fought, Lemiuex on the other hand I have. In the end I think DL is going to take the win and rematch GGG in March or something l.
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Wow, congrats. Solid match up, Lemiex is one dangerous bastard, but I hope BJS pulls this off. Damn, I'm jealous, it's gonna be fireworks.
    Its been a while since my last live boxing experience. I've luckily pulled off from Rigo-Loma at the last minute and planning to watch Usyk-Breidis instead.

EDIT: btw, what's your prediction. With Lemiuex is always either he KOs you, or you KO him when Lemiuex is out of gas. Personally I see BSJ taking it to the later rounds and landing some right hooks on David in 10th-11th.
    gonna be a great fight, can't wait. if you want any tips about best bars / food places in Riga let me know
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!