Zlatan Ibrahimovic (40 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
To everyone: Make sure this thread stays to multimedia and doesn't go from video to "hey this guys sucks, hey this guy blows, hey he's a traitor" thread.

If it does, a warning to the man who says it.

Word up to Vlat who caught it, and understand why I did it, Rab, it's a players thread, they have to remain open no matter the hate toward the player.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
To everyone: Make sure this thread stays to multimedia and doesn't go from video to "hey this guys sucks, hey this guy blows, hey he's a traitor" thread.

If it does, a warning to the man who says it.

Word up to Vlat who caught it, and understand why I did it, Rab, it's a players thread, they have to remain open no matter the hate toward the player.
so no derailing threads? Practice what you preach

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
damn that was one kick ass goal..as much as i hate this dude..as much as i like his talent..i still wish he was a bianconerro..and in no possible way will amauri ever be like zlatan..zlatan was 22 and kicking ass now hes 25..while amauri is 28 and not even capped at international level..and btw..what are they saying in that clip turk? i dont understand italian..??

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
damn that was one kick ass goal..as much as i hate this dude..as much as i like his talent..i still wish he was a bianconerro..and in no possible way will amauri ever be like zlatan..zlatan was 22 and kicking ass now hes 25..while amauri is 28 and not even capped at international level..
:agree: +1

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
damn that was one kick ass goal..as much as i hate this dude..as much as i like his talent..i still wish he was a bianconerro..and in no possible way will amauri ever be like zlatan..zlatan was 22 and kicking ass now hes 25..while amauri is 28 and not even capped at international level..and btw..what are they saying in that clip turk? i dont understand italian..??
Zlatan turned 27 two days ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)