Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    135 69.23%
  • NO

    60 30.77%
Page 5 of 367 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 7330
  1. #81
    The Fascist salman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    14,349
    Cash
    1,283
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hoori i assure you,people hate Zlatan and Capello because of Del Piero.Ofcourse there are exceptions(you are obviously one),but the hatred most people feel for these two people boils down to the Del Piero of 2004-06

    The people who loved Zlatan back then are still fans of him today.And people who loathed him back then still loath him today.The numbers have seen very little change.Why is that so?Because back then Zlatan fans loved his ability as a footballer and they continue to do so,and back then Del Piero fans hated the fact that their idol was benched by Zlatan and even to this day they havent been able to get over it.The fact that Zlatan left us in an unprofessional manner only gives them an excuse to back their case with.
    Helter Skelter

  2. #82
    Juventuz legend V's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zagreb
    Posts
    20,084
    Cash
    1,342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Actually, i'm pretty sure she's being honest here and her dislike for Ibrahimovic has a little or nothing to do with Del Piero, but she's wrong if she really thinks that the majority of Zlatan haters feel the same way.
    In the end, why she dislikes him actually doesn't matter whatsoever.

    This forum doesn't evolve around her or anyone else. There is a small and specific set of rules on this forum and in this case they were not broken. The thread is here to stay and it's never gonna die unless she and everyone else makes peace with it. If it wasn't closed in the first place and all this drama started, I reckon it would have died in a week or so.
    Hold-up ball King
    Young Johan Cruyff

    I hate strikers who "work hard". I like 'em scoring goals.
    QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUET!

  3. #83
    Conditioned Ali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    13,297
    Cash
    14,618
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    The whole problem here is a mod who just abuses his power.
    I will wait however long it takes and I know one we will celebrate and be celebrated.

  4. #84
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    None of them were as promising as Zlatan. None of them have been as successful and wonderful as Zlatan after leaving Juve. Missing none of them was as harsh az Zlatan's. Zlatan was the player we wanted to make our future. Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Emerson and Thuram left us to two foreign clubs and this is sure one big difference between them and Zlatan. Between Vieria and Ibra I think it's clear why people are more sensitive about the latter.

    As I said, Ale has nothing to do with this. In fact Zlatan was beloved by the fans though Ale was sitting on the bench.
    So you think that people were only comforting themselves when they celebrated Zlatan's sale to Inter ?
    I remember everyone being angry for losing Zambrotta and Cannavaro but i clearly remember people being happy we got rid of Zlatan and even more, they were pleased we managed to rip off Inter.

    Zlatan went to Inter because only 2 teams wanted to buy him, or more correct, only 2 teams made an offer for him, Inter and Milan. Our board sold him to the team that offered more.

    It's much worse with Zambrotta. He didn't go directly to a rival team but he did talk bad about Juve and he kept flerting with Milan. At the end he went to Milan and didn't miss an oportunity to remind us how happy he is for his comeback to Italy and for the opportunity to play for such a great club.
    Zambrotta was the world's best full back when he left, he still had many years of his career ahead of him and at the time when he left, the Juve fans considered him a better player than Zlatan and much more valuable than Zlatan.
    He made his name in Juve, he spent 7 years in Juve and at the end all we got from him was trash talk for us and love talks for Milan.



    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Oh, I dislike Capello too. I hated his tactics. His predictable 4-4-2 and his ineptness to lead that great Juve (one of the strongest in the recent years) further in Champions League. I hate his attitude towards Ale. I don't say it because he'd benched Ale, I mean exactly the MANNER. I remember him asking Ale warming up from the begining of the first half and then didn't let him go in. He acted very disrespectfully against the captain who, you like it or not, is loved by the fans. YES, I dislike him. Better to say, I even disliked him when he was Juve coach. He was, is, and always be a prick in my mind. But it's not something you could use to prove that the reason of all this hate towards Ibra is Ale.
    This was below the belt, implying that maybe i don't like Ale being adored by the fans.
    So if i don't hate Zlatan i must be a Del Piero hater ?

    As for the last sentence of your post.....i can't prove it unless people come out and say why do they hate Zlatan and Capello. But i'm sure that not the CL failure but Del Piero being benched is the main reason for the hatred.

  5. #85
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Apart from you Hoori, Turk and Angela are the only two people here who hate Zlatan because of what happened after Calciopoli.
    All the others who hate him were hating on him long before he went to Inter and "coincidently", as Vlatko pointed out, almost all of them have a Del Piero avatar or username.

  6. #86
    Esteban's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,365
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Delpie fanboys can love Zlatan too. I am a fan of Del Piero (although not a fanboy) since 96 and I love Ibra. The two aren't enemies.

    People that need to be less bitter and narrow-minded: Azzurri7, King Ale, Turky and a few others.
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    This season's forecast consists of rain along the coast with spells of Molinaro and an occasional chance of Grygera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Moggi
    Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he [Blanc] had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…

  7. #87
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
    Delpie fanboys can love Zlatan too. I am a fan of Del Piero (although not a fanboy) since 96 and I love Ibra. The two aren't enemies.
    Thank you.
    This is so true.

  8. #88
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,671
    Cash
    4,814
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    The whole problem here is a mod who just abuses his power.
    The whole problem here is pathetic nationalist emotions surpassing Juventus love.

    No, benching Del Piero was not problem for me.I was supporting Zlatan like every other player even though he was utter $#@! in his last season.

    I digged out forum a bit and checked his thread's last pages.

    these are the reasons why people hate him so much
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5711

    Vlatko,you seemed happy when he leave.what has changed in 2 years?a few backheel goals turned him into a great footballer from a stupid bosnian?
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5586
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5598

    one last thing.ironically,this post has a message for this thread.
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5702
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  9. #89
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    one last thing.ironically,this post has a message for this thread.
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5702

    I don't see your point with the last link since obviously all the so called Zlatan fans are still here, cheering for Juve, hating on Inter, not missing a single second of the matches Juve plays, celebrating every goal Juve scores, every good display and having their hearts broken whenever Juve lose points or plays bad.

    This only proves that the Zlatan fans are actually huge Juve fans who simply like Zlatan while what you're implying here is that if i like Zlatan i'm not a Juve fan and i should leave these forums.

  10. #90
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,671
    Cash
    4,814
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    somebody could like him or hate him,I don't interest.his personal thread is just giving pain(remembering 2006 summer) and provoking most of people here.
    Last edited by Turk_Bianconero; 07.10.2008 at 17:02.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  11. #91
    Juventuz regular nasser's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    1,178
    Cash
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    he's in inter now, isn't that enough for you guys to hate him !?

  12. #92
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nasser View Post
    he's in inter now, isn't that enough for you guys to hate him !?
    I wish him to fail, not to score a single goal, to miss 10 chances per match, not to win anything, but i don't hate him.
    I don't hate football players actually. The only football player i really dislike, and is getting the closest to being hated, is Pippo Inzaghi.

  13. #93
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,482
    Cash
    14,799
    Mentioned
    1285 Post(s)
    It's funny how some of you like expected had to bring the Del Piero thing into this at the end of the day. Just like I expected and wrote that down in the Mod section.


    Salman....

    know some facts before you state some untrue things. Zlatan did slam Juventus fans and did criticizie them before our first match vs Inter last season. He was challenging Juventus fans and he's the one that asked them to Boo him. It's not a coincidence that all Juventus fans world wide except for some of you on this forums hate this man for disrespecting our fans and It's not a coincidence they have special chants for him whenever he's on the field.

    Another thing you got the Croatians, Bosnians and some Swedes over here defending his balls and always bringing Del Piero into this because It's actually the inverse, they're the ones that can't stand Del Piero just because that Zingaro has some blood/roots from the country they're coming from

    Because apart from these 5 or 6 members here I've never seen someone loving his guts, not in the stadium, not in Turin, not a Juventus supporter but them.

    You gotta admire this Patriotic feeling they got.


    Alen....

    I'll tell you what is the difference between Vieira and Ibrahimovic.... Nothing. Except that Ibrahimovic was the one whom wanted to challenge Juventus fans and just like Zlatan is booed so will Vieira be booed like he was in a friendly match, but difference is that Zlatan is a gypsy while Vieira isn't.

    People insult Zambrotta here and Emerson a lot, not like what you said, It's not only that gypsy...

    As for Fabio Capello, yes I hate him for the way he treated Del Piero. With Zlatan it's different, Del Piero has nothing to do with the hate I got for that Gypsy.


    Vlatko....

    It doesn't bother me personally that this thread is opened...really. It's just that you don't see Mauro Camoranesi with Argentinian blood having a thread in the Inter forums. Do you see that?

    Anyway for me It's a pleasure to have such a thread.... I enjoy making fun out of this man, being owned by top players such as Chiellini or even Maldini at the age of 40 years old and sometimes make fun out of his look. So all in all, I feel good having this thread though at first I didn't like this idea.

    And I really hope nobody manages to top me by posting more than me on this thread... I'll work on that




    As for others (the soo into Zlatty) when you talk talk for yourselves.... fact is, Juventus fans don't like this man and the very very few of you adore Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

    It's really sad to be supporting a team and at the same time your idol is the most hated player by them eh?
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  14. #94
    Juventuz legend V's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zagreb
    Posts
    20,084
    Cash
    1,342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    Vlatko,you seemed happy when he leave.what has changed in 2 years?a few backheel goals turned him into a great footballer from a stupid bosnian?
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5586
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5598
    See, people are CONVINCED I'm some uber-Zlatan fan, like Esteban or Hanayakou, when in fact I'm not. I only find it incredibly irritating when people claim he's not a good player because of whatever reason, that reason mainly being DP.

    I've called him worse things than a stupid Bosnian and I still stand by that, because quite frankly he is stupid with the way he behaves on the pitch. (BTW, I'm a bosnian as well, so don't pull something nationalistic out of this). I've been just as irritated as everyone else with his performance in the second season and at the heat of the moment, with calciopolli and everything, I was glad we sold him because of the dressing room atmosphere. But my fear was always him in a Inter or Milan jersey, because I always knew what he is capable of.

    And whenever he scores for Inter, or does something exceptional, I always curse his mother before I smile and acknowledge his obvious skill.
    Hold-up ball King
    Young Johan Cruyff

    I hate strikers who "work hard". I like 'em scoring goals.
    QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUET!

  15. #95
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    OMG i can't believe what i just read here !!!! If it wasn't for your signature Vlatko, i'd never know that Paul Newman died.

  16. #96
    Juventuz legend V's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zagreb
    Posts
    20,084
    Cash
    1,342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    OMG i can't believe what i just read here !!!! If it wasn't for your signature Vlatko, i'd never know that Paul Newman died.
    You didn't know? We even had a thread, with a pretty straight forward title, about it here.

    Paul Newman is dead
    Hold-up ball King
    Young Johan Cruyff

    I hate strikers who "work hard". I like 'em scoring goals.
    QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUET!

  17. #97
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar
    Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,418
    Cash
    10,018
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlatko View Post
    You didn't know? We even had a thread, with a pretty straight forward title, about it here.

    Paul Newman is dead
    This town is such a $#@!hole. I didn't even hear the people on the streets talking about his death.
    The day when he died and the two days following were the busiest of this year for me and that might explain why i didn't hear anything.

  18. #98
    Juventuz legend V's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zagreb
    Posts
    20,084
    Cash
    1,342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well it's never too late to put on Cool Hand Luke and remember the legend.
    Hold-up ball King
    Young Johan Cruyff

    I hate strikers who "work hard". I like 'em scoring goals.
    QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUET!

  19. #99
    Esteban's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,365
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Azzurri7, that novel you took the time to write didn't help your case any further. You still look like a fool in this one. You need to realize that DP and Zlatan aren't enemies.
    And one more thing, care to provide some evidence for once in your life as to what you are implying? If you keep throwing around mindless accusations such as "Zlatan challenged Juve fans" all that's gonna happen is people will continue to see right through your arguments and find only a bitter little man.
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    This season's forecast consists of rain along the coast with spells of Molinaro and an occasional chance of Grygera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Moggi
    Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he [Blanc] had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…

  20. #100
    Juventuz champion delpierofan82's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,587
    Cash
    1,335
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Apart from you Hoori, Turk and Angela are the only two people here who hate Zlatan because of what happened after Calciopoli.
    All the others who hate him were hating on him long before he went to Inter and "coincidently", as Vlatko pointed out, almost all of them have a Del Piero avatar or username.
    I have both of them avatar and username too, but I don't hate Zlatan so it seems I'm in minority

Similar Threads

  1. Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread
    By Isanie in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 5835
    Last Post: 10.08.2006, 17:16
  2. Zlatan ibrahimovic movie that i made
    By genesio in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15.09.2004, 15:16
  3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is for Juve.
    By JuveBoy in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 31.08.2004, 16:04
  4. zlatan ibrahimovic
    By babamama in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12.07.2004, 03:15
  5. Zlatan Ibrahimovic??
    By JuveCampione in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04.03.2004, 10:45

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •