Where are the Barzagli People Now? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, that's right. Why don't all of you clowns who wanted Barzagli come on out, because I'm tired of this drag queen shit.

You lot thought he was a good defender just because he was Italian. You were wrong; dead wrong that is. So to all those who wanted Barzagli on the team: watch more football.

Thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Barzagli isn't even average. He is utter horse shit and a disgrace to the great defenders who have once played on the Azzurri.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't think that anyone will reply to you and disagree.

[bragging mode] I was the first one here who said that he's a bad defender. It was at the end of 2006/07 season and you can imagine the replies i got. Then that Palermo-Inter match happened and more people saw how "good" he is and i got a little support.
    It took an EURO disastreous performance for everyone else to see that this guy is an awful defender [/bragging mode]

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I've always thought he was a poor defender. ALWAYS. Once he first started playing I gave him a chance, but after I saw him a few times it was obvious he was mediocre.

Yet some people here still wanted him, probably because they didn't really see him play or because he's Italian and labeled the "next Nesta." Actually, it might have been that one performance with Cannavaro in the WC. :lol2:

So come, Barfagli fans. Show your faces.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I think the ones that wanted him didn't necessarily rated him because of the fact that he's Italian but because of his reputation,which is way to good.I think the Barzagli lovers haven't seen him at Palermo but for Italy at the WC where he was doing OK.

Barzagli sucks.And he is great at doing that.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    Wait, there are actually Barzagli lovers?

Well, in their defense because I know they won't be defending themselves today. It's really very easy to judge someone in retrospect, if he did pull off a spectacular performance, then this argument would probably shift the other way.

In any case, he was never good enough for Italy. Palermo is the most prestigous club he'll be playing at.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    I didn't make this thread just because of this performance. I didn't even realize he was playing until like the 80th minute.

I just made it because overall he's a shitty defender and I'm wondering where the hell the people who wanted him are now.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I didn't make this thread just because of this performance. I didn't even realize he was playing until like the 80th minute.

I just made it because overall he's a shitty defender and I'm wondering where the hell the people who wanted him are now.
    They've become Wolfsburg fans.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007

My bad then. It seemed like you did though, since the thread was opened only minutes after the disastrous performance he pulled off for Italy.

I agree, he's very bad. I would rather keep Molinaro then see him come to Juve.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Barzagli has no business playing for the Italy NT these days, let alone for Juventus. I'd take Legrottaglie over him anyday...

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    I could have made it after any one of his 100 disastrous performances.
    Well.. To be honest I don't know how you can even rate the guy at all. He's only had a handful of games for the Azzuri, he used to play for Palermo and they aren't exactly a joy to watch. I don't know where you could have even found the time to watch more than 8 games for this guy.

In fact, I believe no one has the right to judge Barzagli because despite the fact that he plays devastatingly badly each and every single time, the truth is that all of us here can actually count the number of games we've seen for the guy on our fingers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)