David,don't go anywhere! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not a nice thing to say, but Treze is replacable. If we can sell him for 45 mil € I would sell him. We can get a more than decent replacement.

OP

BubbleBee

Jun 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I don't know why there are so many people want to sell him......
    In the last season,he played so well!
    In this season,he got some injuries.
    But I think he will do his best to help Juve to get the European Champion!

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
    I'm sorry to say this, but what he will do his best is get as much money as possible.

You can tell from what he said to the press (if they are to believe of course) that Trezguet cares only about his wage and whether he is the star of the team.

Just compare with Del Piero and you can see the difference.

I know it sounds harsh, but that's what I really think.

And that's why I don't like Trezguet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I really like trez a lot,,,but i think that divaio at his max cold do a better partership with delpiero

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    rubbish. Trezeguet won't leave Juve for Valencia.

Hydde, Del Piero and Trezeguet scored more than 50 goals last year when they played together. do you need more?

Trezeguet is one of the best strikers in the world, and we need to keep that diamond.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    Trézeguet must stay in Juve! He is one of the best strikers! This season he was injured for a long time, but last season he showed us, that he is a treasure! :angel:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    I vaguely remember Treze threatened to leave Juve if he didn't get a pay rise or something....maybe just last year (or a bit earlier??):undecide:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    rubbish. Trezeguet won't leave Juve for Valencia.

Hydde, Del Piero and Trezeguet scored more than 50 goals last year when they played together. do you need more?

Trezeguet is one of the best strikers in the world, and we need to keep that diamond.
    I know that very well man,,im a fan of treze,but looking carefully,,he can be a double-edged knife, cuz he is not a mobile striker. When he get lots of assists, yeah cool, but when we are against the wall, he become very useless.

at least dp fight for the ball.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yes he does!

ou ll see...i hope that divaiuo will regin his old forom,,tho shiowe what he have.

anyways,,i want treze to stay

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    I also think that DV is better with DP when DV is on his best. DV only needs to train on his finishing, he is fast, good dribler, good at heading. Trez is slow and dont dribble but he is a good finisher (sometimes). And with DP and trez our forward arent that fast, with DP and DV its alot faster!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    I also think that DV is better with DP when DV is on his best. DV only needs to train on his finishing, he is fast, good dribler, good at heading. Trez is slow and dont dribble but he is a good finisher (sometimes). And with DP and trez our forward arent that fast, with DP and DV its alot faster!
    yeps, this is what i was tryimg to say.

And because divaio DRIBBLES

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    he can be a double-edged knife, cuz he is not a mobile striker. When he get lots of assists, yeah cool, but when we are against the wall, he become very useless.

at least dp fight for the ball.
    i totally agree that's y i think that juve can use the money to get better players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)