Goal.com not allowed on Juventuz (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because of their ineptness and misleading articles, we found it more appropriate not to allow links or articles from goal.com

I will simply remove every link or article posted from that site, don't ask where your post has disappeared, simply avoid posting it in the first place.

Thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One of the reasons why I love Jack. Good thinking like usually.

and like I say, Goal.com and Glenn can play somewhere else and soap it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    :lol2: Imagine the whole team soaping it.

I meant Zlatan though

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    jack you are a genius :tup:

wonder if goal.com will report that a group of internet juve fans have banned all goal.com stories from appearing on their website due to their flagrant disregard for the truth

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Because of their ineptness and misleading articles, we found it more appropriate not to allow links or articles from goal.com

I will simply remove every link or article posted from that site, don't ask where your post has disappeared, simply avoid posting it in the first place.

Thank you.
    :party: :weee:

Goal.com blows so badly. I honestly think this is a right move. TribalFootball is next...

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I sent an email to all members pointing out to this thread. Let's see how many goal.com articles will pop up afterwards.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Anything related to this website is forbidden, article titles, quotes, threads saying how stupid they are....simply anytihng is forbidden.

Consider it whatever you want but this is how it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)