Most Hilarious Posts By Forum Members (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This thread is dedicated to some of the funniest posts this forum has had the privilege to laugh at. Post all the stuff you want.

My first shoutout goes to Seven who caught this joke right off the bat.

Todd and Timmy? Their heads flew two miles? And people are either taking this seriously or thinking it could be real? :howler:
So you guys actually believe two heads were put on pikes and remained at Ground Zero for a fortnight in a moment of remembrance? Do you have any idea of how horrid that image would be? Trust me, you would have heared about it. Oh and FFS, even after a plane crash heads don't fly two miles FFS.

It was a joke, so please laugh and get it over with.
I just wonder what some of you would like to do to your enemies. I mean, if you think it's only normal to put the awfully mutilated heads of those you used to love on pikes and let the pikes stand on what was the scene of one of world's biggest tragedies and thus is watched by millions of people at all times, if you want to honour two brothers.. I mean, their rotting, green and yellow heads hanging over those pikes, their brains starting to fall out, birds poking at their eyes, while people have to turn their own heads in order not to throw up.. this all strikes you people as a normal way to mourn?

I wonder what it is that you could do to people you don't like that's any worse.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22821&page=3

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
This is probably the funniest conversation I've had on the forums:

My last name is Ahmad.
Tahir Ahmad? sounds sexy :flirt:

Tahir Ahmad?
you have a place?
Imagine me and you sitting naked on a small couch watching hotbird. :D
I'm still laughing at this shit :lol2:

Apr 12, 2004
BEST EVER:

Hey guys, whats the deal with both of you?

Are you on a bet of whos get banned more quikly or something?
no no no no no no no n ononononononononononononon WANG
i will vacuum him and he will vacuum me and we will like it

you shoot hostages ? are you terrorists ?
da, i will watch?

i am anti terrorist, but i shoot those punks because they look funny when the blood splatters on their face and behind there chests
if i was terrorist i would put land mine down on floor, tell hostage it is food, and then run up behind her saying it is really a land mine and blow each other up.
funniest thing is to set bomb in corner of room then arm it and when the hostage runs away from it, pick up the bomb, then run after them and tackle them

or......

put grenade in their pants before they wake up
or make hostage dress up like terrorist, saying they will be safe this way by yelling umsecta-bila-raheena, and take them out in middle of battle and let good guys shoot them. good guys kill their own hostages, haha
or or or.........
break into house of person, then wait until they come in and toss a grenade at them and yell, "bollykoshkoshwahhhhahahhhapahhtyriserborneomexicanism"
dress up in clown suit, then raid bunker saying happy birthday, then drop anthrax out of your anus
or take hostage to mall, dress them up in biohazard suit, and make them run threw mall with powder flying everywhere. this way they think they are safe. then once they get caught tell him you put anthrax in the suit.
lol

da da, what if you take hostage and shoot them in legs and tell them if they walk away, they live

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dude, you don't even know about the French Revolution, so you might want to leave Bürke alone.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What is funny is you find yourself funny.

Drunks are in fact dull of body and of mind.

Pete and Dud you are not.
I don't know either person involved here... but I couldn't help myself. Hopefully you're joking. Anyways...

Congratulations on spewing a ridiculous generalization. Did your mamma feed you that line?

Honestly, are you using a "Big Brother Is Watching" avatar, and spewing what might as well be prohibition era, government sponsored diatribe?

Is it really necessary to start listing all of the great writers, professional athletes and artists... or even world leaders, who had issues with alcohol abuse?

Are all of those examples dull of body and of mind? Alcohol abuse isn't a good thing... neither are close minded, conditioned responses, that tout non-existent 'facts'....

Sep 1, 2002
I don't know either person involved here... but I couldn't help myself. Hopefully you're joking. Anyways...

Congratulations on spewing a ridiculous generalization. Did your mamma feed you that line?

Honestly, are you using a "Big Brother Is Watching" avatar, and spewing what might as well be prohibition era, government sponsored diatribe?

Is it really necessary to start listing all of the great writers, professional athletes and artists... or even world leaders, who had issues with alcohol abuse?

Are all of those examples dull of body and of mind? Alcohol abuse isn't a good thing... neither are close minded, conditioned responses, that tout non-existent 'facts'....
I jest.

But the fact remains that drunks (aside from gifted, brilliant minds, as Pete and Dud: I should know) are on the whole dull of mind and body.

I would like to apologise for an unprovoked attack on Bürke: it was never my intention to suggest he was an unfunny drunk. On the contrary, for his type of humour he is probably witty.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
@ Tahir :lol:

I started reading this and then I realized both of them are Burke and I stopped reading.
he is sick that's why I love him :D but when you fell for it, I know exactly how sick that sounds. For this, he made me paranoid, anytime a new member joins and say something stupid first thing comes to mind is Burke :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)