J Stadium/Allianz (13 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
(please move this topic to the appropriate forum if i'm wrong)

Don't know if it's been posted already (sorry, if so) but here is the latest buzz:

PICTURES:
http://studiogau.it/gallery/cat0120/index.html
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8986/dscf2759zv2kn1.jpg

FACTS:
capacity: 40.500
parking (cars): 4000
11.000 m2 shopping-center-areal
Cost: 105 million €
nearest place to pitch: 9m (!!)
due for: march 2011

sources: got this from other forums mainly, from people who got it from a turin newspaper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zulfi

Jul 26, 2008
Capacity only 40,000 why?

Thats below Uefa standards of a 5 star stadium. I know the attendance in Italy is not that great but Juve has alot of fans and the stadium could reel another 10-15 thousand ppl.

Apr 12, 2004

Thats below Uefa standards of a 5 star stadium. I know the attendance in Italy is not that great but Juve has alot of fans and the stadium could reel another 10-15 thousand ppl.
The reason why you guys redesigned the stadium in the first place is because you couldn't fill it. Not only that, Juve does NOT have a lot of fans in Italy. Around the world, yes, but not that many in Italy.

I think orino for awhile was bringing more fans to the stadium. ot sure if that is true, but I did hear that somewhere.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Why have a 60 or 70,000 capacity when the average attendance is like 20-25,000? The Olimpico that we're playing in now feels much bitter than the delle Alpi before. U can see the stadium almost 80-90% full in every game now and this gives totall different feeling than watching a stadium that is 80% empty in average every game "delle Alpi". I think that 40,000 is just perfect.....

Jul 26, 2007
The reason why you guys redesigned the stadium in the first place is because you couldn't fill it. Not only that, Juve does NOT have a lot of fans in Italy. Around the world, yes, but not that many in Italy.

I think orino for awhile was bringing more fans to the stadium. ot sure if that is true, but I did hear that somewhere.
I think Juve has 13million fans in Italy, more than Inter and Milan.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You meant Turin, right? Cause we have the largest fan-base in Italy, my friend.
But in Turin, yeah, there are more Torino fans ;)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The majority of juve fans in italy are in the south and dont travel up to watch games in the stadium. 40,000 is just right as we have hardly any fans in turin.

The new stadium looks nice, but i'm fed up of hearing about it and seeing drawings. The building work hadn't even started 2 months ago so it will be about 4 years until we get an improved ground

Zulfi

Jul 26, 2008
A five star stadium needs to hold a capacity of 60,000.

The current stadio olimpico di torino holds 27,500 seats and it always looks full to me.

Whie the Dele Alpi hold just under 70,000.

While competing in the Champions league, The renovated delle Alpi could fill 60,000 easily and also host the Champions league final now and then. But with a capacity of just 40,00 Uefa will look elsewhere.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What I want to know is:

Will they invoke the architectural designs of ancient Rome (Torino being a former Roman outpost) and install a vomitorium for when Inter comes to town?

A nice image of Ibrahimovic chiseled into the bottom of the vomit basin so juventini can blow chunks on him in homage? :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)