Simone Loria (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Simone Loria (born 28 October 1976 in Turin) is an Italian football (soccer) defender currently playing for Serie A club A.C. Siena.

He is best known for having scored a spectacular bicycle kick from the edge of the penalty area against Chievo Verona while playing his trade for Atalanta.

On June 19 2008, Loria's agent Antonio Dall'Aglio and Siena sporting director Manuel Gerolin both admitted that Roma have expressed interest in signing the player.

Since last Thursday C4 Football Italia point out that Juventus have since contacted Siena, with whom there is a 'special relationship'.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
why another CD when we just got Melberg instead of Stendardo....

so we have Legro, Chiellini, Andrade, Melberg..

unless we are selling one RB and Melberg would play it there???

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think part of our relationship with Siena is that their directors can come out and say Juve made an enquiry just to drive the price up for some of their players. Simply BS i think ( or at least i hope)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I read he was on his way to Roma for 3m as Ferrari's replacement. The Knezevic and Loria rumours only make sense if Mellberg's considered a RB or Andrade can't play at all.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He was in our youth system so that's a positive. He can score goals for a defender, great. Can he defend? he's ok. I'd take him over Stendardo and Knezevic but we should look for better and younger D's.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
you always need back up you never know whats gonna happen with injuries
and sometimes a 32 year old find it easier to accept the bench role than a 20 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)