The Madness of King Jack(or the night of a million mods) (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
alas poor jack, he used to be quite sane

ok people we all know that the last few days have been fun/a fucking nightmare but lets get back to normal. we will find out what happened in due course and hopefully jack will come back refreshed and a little less insane.
all the temp mods have been relieved of their duties and myself and greg have been promoted to ensure the lord of the flies does not get played out here again. no punishments will be handed out as,in the utter chaos,too many folk would have a lot to answer for.
i thank the temp-mods who assisted the regulars to clear up this mess and with this in mind i welcome burke as the forums unlikeliest moderator,long may he rule-i give it about a week:oops:

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Hey..this doesnt mention the big news:(

Shall i,Shall i,Shall i?:weee:

EDIT : Ok its already there.Not too prominent though.I just added a little prominence:D

To be or not to be
I welcome Thy Archduke Michael von Muenchner with glee

I just pawned Shakespeare.

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Bozi -- trying to top King's Jack madness with his own. :oops: :D
    it's the voices,they keep telling me to do it, so far i have resisted the them telling me to steal cutajars money and distribute it throughout the forum

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I did madness only on the first evening and I cleaned everything back to normal again. Then I assigned Martin as manager so he can help a bit and apparently it was him who did the second assignments.

I see many administrators now, which is amazing, finally there are people higher than me and members will understand that I am not the boss here.

Good going.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I did madness only on the first evening and I cleaned everything back to normal again. Then I assigned Martin as manager so he can help a bit and apparently it was him who did the second assignments.
    No, I never even had the rights to change anyone's usergroup. I still don't, check the mod forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)