Star wing

I love the classic games

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
aaahhh........ i totally forgot........you got great taste sivori

i take back my cm remark, and anounce street fighter 2-the world warrior as the best game i've ever played. the music, the characters, the gameplay, it never gets old. i started playing it as a very little kid back in 1992(!), and i still play it, it's still one of my favourite games.

simply the best game ever

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
I've got both street fighter- world warrior and street fighter turbo and I prefer the 1st one.

You're right tarmpropp, all those things you mentioned are exact.

I love it!!!!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
CM of course.

Any fans of American Football may remember Tecmo Super Bowl for NES...probably the most revolutionary console sports game ever made. Made in 1991, it was the first game to feature a full season, substitutions, injuries, customizable playbook and full stastical tracking. I could play that game until the day I die.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
I've got both street fighter- world warrior and street fighter turbo and I prefer the 1st one.

You're right tarmpropp, all those things you mentioned are exact.

I love it!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

it really is a magnificent game, i can play it just for the music alone. i've downloaded all of the tracks, they are simply spectacular!

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

aaahhh........ i totally forgot........you got great taste sivori

i take back my cm remark, and anounce street fighter 2-the world warrior as the best game i've ever played. the music, the characters, the gameplay, it never gets old. i started playing it as a very little kid back in 1992(!), and i still play it, it's still one of my favourite games.

simply the best game ever
First of all, thanks.
second, don't you feel as if it's the ultimate fighiting game? i mean, the precise controls, the moves, the graphics. Every new fighting game borrows from it, but they never seem to get the feeling right. I mean, tekken is all right and all, but I'll have ten times more fun playing SFII against my friends than I would have playing Tekken 3 tag with them.

and also: in every new game that comes out you can just look at the characters and say: "oh, that's their ryu" or "that's their Chun-Li". You can always see were they've got it from.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
second, don't you feel as if it's the ultimate fighiting game? i mean, the precise controls, the moves, the graphics. Every new fighting game borrows from it, but they never seem to get the feeling right. I mean, tekken is all right and all, but I'll have ten times more fun playing SFII against my friends than I would have playing Tekken 3 tag with them.

and also: in every new game that comes out you can just look at the characters and say: "oh, that's their ryu" or "that's their Chun-Li". You can always see were they've got it from.
yes, i totally agree. that's why i haven't enjoyed any other fighting games since SF2, cause everytime i play it i think: ''it's good, but not street fighter''. you can't improve perfection

Oct 2, 2002
1. Age of Empires (all series including Age of Mythology)
2. Unreal (all series including UT)
3. Need for Speed. Hot pursuit 2!
4. MoHAA and Counter-Strike

now I wait for Unreal 2. I have upgraded my PC for this reason:D
I have :
CPU = 1.7 Ghz
RAM = 512 Mb
HDD = 20 Gb
17" Monitor
GForce...etc. :D

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
1. Fifa 2003/98
2. F1 2002
3. Mafia
4. Gta 3
5. Rollercoaster tycoon 1&2
6. City building games from Sierra like ceasar/ Zeus/ Pharoah/ Emperor (The latest one)
7.Cm
8.Nhl/Nba series from EA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)