What Are You Doing Right Now? - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 17680
Page 17680 of 17687 FirstFirst ... 16680171801758017630176701767817679176801768117682 ... LastLast
Results 353,581 to 353,600 of 353726

Cash
    Mentioned
    1733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post

Tuz humor.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: Maybe I was thinking of Belgium.

- - - Updated - - -

Who Steamy sounds like Hustini.

Delayed reaction, but reaction none-the-less
    Youre inspiring Cam.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

Cash
    Mentioned
    2477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    You’re inspiring Cam.
    I do my best
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Time to start drinking before heading to the Yankee game
    only because of @The Pado

Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    All praise Lord Marotta, the best transfer we ever made is his work!

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I missed this one.

By the way, still kind of choked Michael wasn't in the return of Twin Peaks.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Es verdad.

There can only be one worthy name. JUVESUPPORTER.

Tho he is hiding from the plata o plomo crew in his city, so not sure how he will be man enough to secure your rights in Tuz.

Do we have at least one black mod btw?
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Es verdad.

There can only be one worthy name. JUVESUPPORTER.

Tho he is hiding from the plata o plomo crew in his city, so not sure how he will be man enough to secure your rights in Tuz.
    I am still alive and will be more active on the forum considering my recent troubles.

However I would need to know what sort of compensation package Tuz would offer me. I've had a few offers from various forums over the years. I can definitely sense overwhelming support here for my modship, I am sure it has been discussed by the powers that be on more than one occasion.

I would need time to consider.
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Make my sandwich puta!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Nice welfare shack
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    What can it cost to rent an apartment in one of the most violent cities in the world but then still end up with that?

There must be a decline in the return from hand picking tomatoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    I missed this one.

By the way, still kind of choked Michael wasn't in the return of Twin Peaks.
    Didn't watch it
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehrt hat, lsst sich in drei Worten sagen.

Beerhouse, Murdertown, Asphalt, Killzone, People's Republic of Corey
    Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    Make my sandwich puta!

Why is your dishwasher in your refrigerator?

- - - Updated - - -

God you Chinamen are such penile implants.
    Let's kick football out of racism.

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta. Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

I rock on the block for the real Hip-Hop...

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Nice welfare shack
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    What can it cost to rent an apartment in one of the most violent cities in the world but then still end up with that?

There must be a decline in the return from hand picking tomatoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by мяя View Post
    Why is your dishwasher in your refrigerator?

- - - Updated - - -

God you Chinamen are such penile implants.
    Nice try Tuz cretins but it is HER place not MINE.

Beerhouse, Murdertown, Asphalt, Killzone, People's Republic of Corey
    Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why did she out her dishwasher in her refrigerator!?!?!?!
    Let's kick football out of racism.

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta. Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

I rock on the block for the real Hip-Hop...

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by мяя View Post
    Why did she out her dishwasher in her refrigerator!?!?!?!
    She puts the dishes there because there are sockets beside her sink (typical Colombian safety standards) and she has her coffee machine and blender there. No space for her drying dishes.

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Nice try Tuz cretins but it is HER place not MINE.
    Why are you visiting such poor trannies in the slums? If you are going to sleep with trannies, you should at the very least raise your standards a bit.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Make my sandwich puta!

Your puta gotta squat more often
    Last edited by InterMerda; 11.08.2018 at 18:29.

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InterMerda View Post
    Your puta gotta squat more often
    Oh I know. Especially considering some of the asses around here, $#@!ing insane.

Honestly I go to the gym and every single bird is crazy hot. Women that would grind any gym in Europe/America to a halt if they came in to workout. And at any given time there will 5-10 girls working out of that kind of standard. I go to a crazy expensive gym its $40 a month which is so high for Cali so most of the girls in my gym are already married to extremely wealthy Colombians.

I never go for half bitten fruit but there was one girl I had been chatting to for weeks, dead ringer for Suni Sweeney bodywise and face like Beyonce. I was leaving the gym at same time as her and walked outside and noticed a brand new Audi black jeep with two cars a piece in front of and behind it to pick her up. Some seriously dodgy Colombians smoking outside of the cars so yeah.......NOPE.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
      Spoiler:
    Oh I know. Especially considering some of the asses around here, $#@!ing insane.

Honestly I go to the gym and every single bird is crazy hot. Women that would grind any gym in Europe/America to a halt if they came in to workout. And at any given time there will 5-10 girls working out of that kind of standard. I go to a crazy expensive gym its $40 a month which is so high for Cali so most of the girls in my gym are already married to extremely wealthy Colombians.

I never go for half bitten fruit but there was one girl I had been chatting to for weeks, dead ringer for Suni Sweeney bodywise and face like Beyonce. I was leaving the gym at same time as her and walked outside and noticed a brand new Audi black jeep with two cars a piece in front of and behind it to pick her up. Some seriously dodgy Colombians smoking outside of the cars so yeah.......NOPE.

I know man... I've been to Cali myself. There are tons of smoking hot bitches over there but they feel so plastic (must be the fake tits). I think they call them cuchibarbies or something like that. Man if Colombian girls weren't such gold diggers, they'd make perfect wives... With their sexy accent, big asses and arepa cooking skills.

Anyways, last night I met two Uruguayan girls at a club. The one I talked to the most is 28 but still hot. I've never smashed an Uruguayan lassie before so I'm kinda excited... We're going out tonight with her friend and my friend to some Latino club. It should be the perfect place para perrear if you know what I mean.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InterMerda View Post

I know man... I've been to Cali myself. There are tons of smoking hot bitches over there but they feel so plastic (must be the fake tits). I think they call them cuchibarbies or something like that. Man if Colombian girls weren't such gold diggers, they'd make perfect wives... With their sexy accent, big asses and arepa cooking skills.

Anyways, last night I met two Uruguayan girls at a club. The one I talked to the most is 28 but still hot. I've never smashed an Uruguayan lassie before so I'm kinda excited... We're going out tonight with her friend and my friend to some Latino club. It should be the perfect place para perrear if you know what I mean.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    938 Post(s)
    This is my favorite thread on Tuz i gotta say
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction