What Are You Doing Right Now? - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 17651
Page 17651 of 17651 FirstFirst ... 1665117151175511760117641176491765017651
Results 353,001 to 353,006 of 353006
  1. #353001
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,977
    Cash
    31,891
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    You all and your blatant insecurity regarding America. Kind of sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  2. #353002
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,918
    Cash
    61,719
    Mentioned
    2593 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You all and your blatant insecurity regarding America. Kind of sad.
    I'd love to visit the States, all of it. Has lots to offer, wouldn't shy away from $#@!ty areas either, it's part of your country's make up
    Vller is here with DAi.

  3. #353003
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,262
    Cash
    226,669
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Kentucky has some great rock climbing too. Red River Gorge is amazing.
    Just googled it. You tackled this bad boy before?



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You all and your blatant insecurity regarding America. Kind of sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  4. #353004
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,977
    Cash
    31,891
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post

    You would be slave and RUS your master if it weren't for America. Think about that, you would be tongue punching that hairy slavic mentally disabled fartbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  5. #353005
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,918
    Cash
    61,719
    Mentioned
    2593 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You would be slave and RUS your master if it weren't for America. Think about that, you would be tongue punching that hairy slavic mentally disabled fartbox.
    RUS being b_aus' and zoso's master
    wonder what he'd do to them
    Vller is here with DAi.

  6. #353006
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,262
    Cash
    226,669
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You would be slave and RUS your master if it weren't for America. Think about that, you would be tongue punching that hairy slavic mentally disabled fartbox.
    Thanks for that mental image

    But Id also enjoy it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Similar Threads

  1. What are you eating right now?
    By JCK in forum The hangout
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 13.11.2014, 15:34
  2. What is Zlatan doing in Dubai??
    By Rami in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 13.08.2013, 14:13
  3. What Are You Eating Right Now?
    By Sheik Yerbouti in forum The hangout
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 26.05.2009, 09:38
  4. What Are You Drinking Right Now?
    By мяя in forum The hangout
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 26.05.2009, 08:47
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23.01.2006, 14:04

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •