What Are You Doing Right Now? - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 17580
Page 17580 of 17583 FirstFirst ... 16580170801748017530175701757817579175801758117582 ... LastLast
Results 351,581 to 351,600 of 351651

Cash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    It is more difficult, to a degree.

https://qz.com/955079/research-prove...dy-have-a-job/
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    How stressful is it to be a teacher?
    Very. Especially under the current conditions [in Denmark].
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    I guess I'm not as passionate about my hobbies as you are. If I did them all the time, I would no longer see them as hobbies.

Of course it's bad. I'm not saying I want to work everyday until I retire. I'm actually working on making it such that I don't have to do that.

What I'm saying though is, even I could afford to not work for a living, I'd set up my life in a structured way to make use of my time in a productive and enjoyable way.

You can't see why people don't just travel the world as a lifestyle?
    Most people don't travel the world because they don't know how to pull it off. As we all know, most people are employed, and therefore tied to a determined workplace. They aren't free to go anywhere.

There are many ways to escape the rat race or at least to design your life in a way that you're not obliged to stay in one place all the time.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    I love working, even tedious jobs. Retirement seems liek hell.

Luther's work ethic $#@!ed me up good.
    Much Love, bitches!

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Most people don't travel the world because they don't know how to pull it off. As we all know, most people are employed, and therefore tied to a determined workplace. They aren't free to go anywhere.

There are many ways to escape the rat race or at least to design your life in a way that you're not obliged to stay in one place all the time.
    What? No
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Very. Especially under the current conditions [in Denmark].
    Teachers can't be paid enough, they deserve all the money in the world.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    What? No
    So why? The other reason people don't travel the world is because they don't want to.

I need to clarify that I'm not talking about becoming a nomad for life.
    Lo stile Juve

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    So why? The other reason people don't travel the world is because they don't want to.

I need to clarify that I'm not talking about becoming a nomad for life.
    Boy are you that of touch? Traveling is a luxury most people cannot afford

Cash
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    Boy are you that of touch? Traveling is a luxury most people cannot afford
    That's why I said that there are ways to escape the rat race (entrepreneurship) or design your life in a way that allows you to be anywhere in the world while still working (tsk tsk, the internet makes everything possible).

Sure, if you just lead a scripted life (go to school, get a job, save 20% of your income and retire at 65) like most people, you won't get to travel the world or enjoy most of your time doing the things you love. You'll be trading 5/7 of your life for money.

I know it seems like fantasy to you that people can break free from such scripted life but those are the same self limiting beliefs that keep people working a job they hate until they're old and tired.
    Lo stile Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    That's why I said that there are ways to escape the rat race (entrepreneurship) or design your life in a way that allows you to be anywhere in the world while still working (tsk tsk, the internet makes everything possible).

Sure, if you just lead a scripted life (go to school, get a job, save 20% of your income and retire at 65) like most people, you won't get to travel the world or enjoy most of your time doing the things you love. You'll be trading 5/7 of your life for money.

I know it seems like fantasy to you that people can break free from such scripted life but those are the same self limiting beliefs that keep people working a job they hate until they're old and tired.
    Soemones been reading too many motivational quotes on instagram

Read soem Epictetus, Seneca or Aurelius instead.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    Soemones been reading too many motivational quotes on instagram

Read soem Epictetus, Seneca or Aurelius instead.
    Kek, I only use instagram to look at asses.

Motivational quotes are mostly meh.

If you want something, you'd better make a plan for it and get ready to work your ass off to get it.
    Lo stile Juve

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)

I don't think you've read a word I said... you're talking about something completely different.

But apart from that...

- entrepreneurship is in most cases, more of a rat race than 9 to 5. It's much harder work, not as glorious as you think. Yes, I know personally, which makes the rest of your post silly assumptions. Lol and having your own business does not mean you just have money to travel the world.

- if its that simple, why are you still working in a job where you want to get fired?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    I don't think you've read a word I said... you're talking about something completely different.

But apart from that...

- entrepreneurship is in most cases, more of a rat race than 9 to 5. It's much harder work, not as glorious as you think. Yes, I know personally, which makes the rest of your post silly assumptions. Lol and having your own business does not mean you just have money to travel the world.

- if its that simple, why are you still working in a job where you want to get fired?
    Oh, good lord. Yes, you gotta work hard to make money as an entrepreneur but the whole point is to later have money working for you instead. Otherwise, you've only created a job for yourself.

I only started my business a month and a half ago. Lol, I'm not gonna become a millionaire overnight or have the whole thing automated just yet. I'm working a job because (1) I need to fund my busines and (2) I need FU money, as all the income my biz produces is going to be reinvested along with a part of my salary.

You can be sure that I'll quit my job once I'm certain this business is sustainable and scalable.
    Lo stile Juve

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Oh, good lord. Yes, you gotta work hard to make money as an entrepreneur but the whole point is to later have money working for you instead. Otherwise, you've only created a job for yourself.

I only started my business a month and a half ago. Lol, I'm not gonna become a millionaire overnight or have the whole thing automated just yet. I'm working a job because (1) I need to fund my busines and (2) I need FU money, as all the income my biz produces is going to be reinvested along with a part of my salary.

You can be sure that I'll quit my job once I'm certain this business is sustainable and scalable.
    Wonderful. However I was talking about the importance of routine, not endorsing 9 to 5 work. So i don't know where all this came from.

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    I guess I'm not as passionate about my hobbies as you are. If I did them all the time, I would no longer see them as hobbies.

Of course it's bad. I'm not saying I want to work everyday until I retire. I'm actually working on making it such that I don't have to do that.

What I'm saying though is, even I could afford to not work for a living, I'd set up my life in a structured way to make use of my time in a productive and enjoyable way.

You can't see why people don't just travel the world as a lifestyle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    Why?

More productive? Yeah, if by productive you mean finishing your work in a 8-10 hour shift. But after the learning peak, which is quite short, you as an individual are stagnating or worse. And even when you come home from work, being tired and drained you have 5-6 hours to spend before hitting the bed. That's a lot of wasted time being thrown around. If person stays focus that time can be used way smarter. It's "just" the money.
    How many people in your Entourage can stayed focused without a structure? And that work dread is actually your motivation to learn that new skill
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehrt hat, lsst sich in drei Worten sagen.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1476 Post(s)

You have that Lutheran/Protestant/Northern Euro work-ethic.

Gotta love dat lazy, corrupt, slimes, laissez-fare southern euro/Mediterranean way of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

My dad just turned 60 and retired. He asked me to come by during my work lunch today, then he washed my car.

He won't admit it but he is that bored.

Cash
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)
    hello lads

i'm visiting west coast (sf, la, lv) burgerland in a couple of months, i ask the locals: any tips on things to do?
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

My dad just turned 60 and retired. He asked me to come by during my work lunch today, then he washed my car.

He won't admit it but he is that bored.
    One day you're VP of marketing of a large company and the next day you're just retired Bob with nothing to do and all the time to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    hello lads

i'm visiting west coast (sf, la, lv) burgerland in a couple of months, i ask the locals: any tips on things to do?
    Bump. I'll be in LA and LV in a month
    Lo stile Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    One day you're VP of marketing of a large company and the next day you're just retired Bob with nothing to do and all the time to do it.
    Many lawyers refuse to quit precisely of this reason. As long as they're a lawyer, they're a somebody. Utterly ridiculous. Your job is just what you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. I'll be in LA and LV in a month
    Finally saved up enough to pay off the smuggler. Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.