Any one else watch big brother in any other countries (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I watched the first version in this country (now 4 years ago - yes, we invented it :sigh: ) and I never watched it again.

Bad television at it's best (how ironic)

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Dont you like it mate? i think its good when they are drinking and start getting frisky. last year in the english version a girl called jade gave a lad called pj a sucky sucky

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    its funny mate, i couldnt believe that someone could do that on live television, you didnt actualy see it because they were under covers but how mad is that?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Yeah I know - quite insane. In the last series the contestants apparently thought being naked won you the prize so they all walked around naked all day :yuck:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I hate that show! I hate all thoose so called "reality shows"!!!

Where the hell is the reality in sitting in a house for 100 days while millions of people are watching you. It never happened to me, and I live in the real world.

I hate all thoose pricks! I want to be famous... welll try working hard at it, and don't take the easy and ugly road you freakin' donkey arse!

Sorry... got carried away... But I simply hate that crap!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I'm not watching this show since I can't afford to pay for the channel. But for all of you who say that you hate the show, I want to say one thing.
    It is ok to watch reality shows, people won't think you are unmature or anything. I can't understand how someone can hate these shows, they are great on a tuesday evening. You won't probably learn something about life but everyone enjoys to see stupid people in stupid fights about stupid things.
    So don't be afraid of the reality shows. That was more than one thing but I get sick from all morale bastards.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I hate that show! I hate all thoose so called "reality shows"!!!

Where the hell is the reality in sitting in a house for 100 days while millions of people are watching you. It never happened to me, and I live in the real world.

I hate all thoose pricks! I want to be famous... welll try working hard at it, and don't take the easy and ugly road you freakin' donkey arse!

Sorry... got carried away... But I simply hate that crap!
    That's the spirit!:D

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    In the british version they have swapped a contestant from the uk, with a contestant from south africa for 4 days,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)