Euro 2008 LIVE (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here we can follow the matches live.

First half of Switzerland-Czech Republic was a snore fest. The highlight of the first half was Grygera injuring Frei (Switzerland's best and most dangerous player, almost an one man team) and Frei crying like a little girl.
Frei will most probably miss the tournament.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2
    Yo, Turk, how many Turkish players play for Switzerland ?
    I see Yakin still didn't retire.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    Haah, first shot on goal for Czech Republic and they score.
    Some guy named Sverkosh scored the goal.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    Grygera is having a very good match. He just made a perfect tackle to win a ball.
    Switzerland can't do shit from the side covered by Grygera and Ujfalusi and they're attacking only from Jankulovski's side.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    And Grygera wins a ball again in perfect fashion.
    I'm probably biased but i think he was Czech's best player. Great defensively and always runs in attack.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    Hahaha, huge luck for Czech rep.
    First a great save by Cech and then the post saved their asses. Vonlanthen hit the post.

Aug 1, 2003
    oooo the swiss won't be happy. looked like second penalty claim was valid to me (ujfalusi's hand ball)

my memory is failing me. is this a ref in serie a or the ref who gave pavel the yellow vs madrid ?

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15
    They won but this is the worst Czech team i've seen in last 12 years. After Poborsky and then Nedved retired, they couldn't find replacements for them, and now they're without Rosicky, Koller is too old while Baros is completely out of form and he lost his place in starting XI.
    That explains why they were so weak today and why they had only 1 single shot on target and one single chance in 90 minutes. Luckily for them it went in and they managed to defend their goal.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Useless Swiss lost me money.

Second penalty claim was anything but a penalty. First one, perhaps, but they had two great chances right after which should have been goals.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    my memory is failing me. is this a ref in serie a or the ref who gave pavel the yellow vs madrid ?
    Serie A ref. He can't be the one who gave Nedved the yellow in CL because an Italian ref can not officiate a match of an Italian team in Europe.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    oooo the swiss won't be happy. looked like second penalty claim was valid to me (ujfalusi's hand ball)

1) Ufo's hand was held against his body so it wasn't a penalty, the first one(which led the to post) was a penalty
    2) An Italian referee can't be the official of a match involving an Italian team in Europe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)