Juve in Euro 2008 (1 Viewer)

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Who will actually play?
Buffon obviously, Mellberg and Grygera. But will Del Piero, Camo and Chellini get much game time?

I'm doing a fantasy football team and want as many juve players as possible!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Only Del Piero probably will start from the bench,first game at least.
the rest supposed to be starters.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who will actually play?
Buffon obviously, Mellberg and Grygera. But will Del Piero, Camo and Chellini get much game time?

I'm doing a fantasy football team and want as many juve players as possible!
What's your goals with your fantasy team, then? It sounds like you're looking for some arbitrary recipe to fail.

I mean, I could sign up a fantasy football squad for WC 2006 with every player with the last name of Rodriguez... but what's the point?

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
What's your goals with your fantasy team, then? It sounds like you're looking for some arbitrary recipe to fail.

I mean, I could sign up a fantasy football squad for WC 2006 with every player with the last name of Rodriguez... but what's the point?
The point of making a Juve fantasy team is that someone is too lazy to find how did every juventino do in the Euros .. and how many points each and every one got .. and the latter is very very very important because .............................

sorry Meath I tried to cover up for you .. you fill the blank.. ::oops:

OP
Meath

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    Omair, Cannavaro is injured and I don't know if donadoni will pick Chellini, i thought some people here would have a better knowledge of the Italian national team than me.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The point of making a Juve fantasy team is that someone is too lazy to find how did every juventino do in the Euros .. and how many points each and every one got .. and the latter is very very very important because .............................
    :lol: Yeah. Very critical to follow the imaginary scoring of an imaginary team in the tournament. ;)

KUWAITI

Jun 9, 2008
    *size edited* - Graham

I WISH THAT ALEX DELPIERO PLAY

AND BUFFON WILL PLAY WE KNOW :D HE'S THE SPIDER

CAMORANINI WILL PLAY

,, CHIELLENI I GUESS HE WILL PLAY

FORZA JUVENTUS PLAYERS

FORZA ITALIA

PUTA FRANCE

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The number of Juventini playing at this Euro perfectly shows the difference in quality between Juve of 2007/08 and the Moggi era Juve.

Juventus participated with only 5 players. Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini, Camoranesi played for Italy while Grygera played for Czech Republic.

Compare this with WC 2006 where only in the final there were 8 Juventus players (Buffon, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Vieira,Trezeguet ).
    Plus Robert Kovac, Pavel Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. There were 11 Juventini at WC 2006.

In 2004, at the Euro in Portugal, we had Buffon, Di Vaio, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Tudor, Thuram, Trezeguet and Nedved. 9 Juventus players.

In 2002 there were 8 Juve players (Thuram, Trezeguet, Carini, Montero, Buffon, Del Piero, Iuliano, Zambrotta )

In 2000 there were 11 Juventini, 8 of them playing for the EC finalists (Ferrara, Conte, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Pessotto, Iuliano, Zambrotta, Kovacevic, Zidane, Davids, van der Sar)

In 1998 there were 8 Juventini (Pessotto, Torricelli, Del Piero, Di Livio, Inzaghi, Deschamps, Zidane, Davids )

And the Juventus players were always the leaders of their national teams. This time we had Buffon as the only player with a guaranteed spot in the team. Chiellini and Del Piero started as reserves while Camo lost his place in the starting XI. Grygera was ok, but he played for an average team.
    In the past almost the entire starting XI was playing at the euro's or world cup's. This time not even half of our starters made it to the euros.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The number of Juventini playing at this Euro perfectly shows the difference in quality between Juve of 2007/08 and the Moggi era Juve.

Juventus participated with only 5 players. Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini, Camoranesi played for Italy while Grygera played for Czech Republic.

Compare this with WC 2006 where only in the final there were 8 Juventus players (Buffon, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Vieira,Trezeguet ).
    Plus Robert Kovac, Pavel Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. There were 11 Juventini at WC 2006.

In 2004, at the Euro in Portugal, we had Buffon, Di Vaio, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Tudor, Thuram, Trezeguet and Nedved. 9 Juventus players.

In 2002 there were 8 Juve players (Thuram, Trezeguet, Carini, Montero, Buffon, Del Piero, Iuliano, Zambrotta )

In 2000 there were 11 Juventini, 8 of them playing for the EC finalists (Ferrara, Conte, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Pessotto, Iuliano, Zambrotta, Kovacevic, Zidane, Davids, van der Sar)

In 1998 there were 8 Juventini (Pessotto, Torricelli, Del Piero, Di Livio, Inzaghi, Deschamps, Zidane, Davids )

And the Juventus players were always the leaders of their national teams. This time we had Buffon as the only player with a guaranteed spot in the team. Chiellini and Del Piero started as reserves while Camo lost his place in the starting XI. Grygera was ok, but he played for an average team.
    In the past almost the entire starting XI was playing at the euro's or world cup's. This time not even half of our starters made it to the euros.
    cool but I really don't think that this is an accurate way to measure our team's quality.

Sep 1, 2002
    It is a very good indication of he ability of Juve. The team is tread-bare and needing an overhaul. Of the ones we had playing, only Buffon can now be called world class.

Moggi may be a hate figure, but he knew how to get a hold of great players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)