Split from the Azzurri Photo thread: The English Grammar Debate (1 Viewer)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
It's not abt no 10 and Alex playing badly....

Alex played no 7 in WC 2002 ; he played well and the team suckedd badly with Trap.... All Alex's fault ???

What abt €uro 2004 ??? Did Alex have no 10 then ??? NO he didn't :angry2: it's not abt the number it's the player.... Alex can always do well in no 10....

Capische ??? :cool:
:lol: Looking at you trying to justify this is funny. Andries obviously meant DP played better with the number 7 jersey. What? You expect Italy to win everytime Del Piero wears the number 7 jersey?

History would make Del Piero wants to wear the number 7. Most probably because he did perform better in that jersey in the past and it has made him more comfortable. Its' all about mentality. Just a theory.

He will not wear the number 10 jersey. Simply for the fact he gave it away himself. Plus, Rab would have to change his username.:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
:lol: Looking at you trying to justify this is funny.
Actually you know what's REALLY funny, is that a piece of shit like you who cleans toilets during the day actually has the balls to come up and talk crap... Crap, yes that's a word very closely associated wid u, you clean crap don't u faeces cleaner ???

Just a little help, It's funny looking at you....... Would be grammatically correct, if u had brains or ur night school was any good u'd have known that.... The verb ALWAYS comes in 2nd position.... Just a little help for the mentally challenged....

History would make Del Piero wants to wear the number 7. Most probably because he did perform better in that jersey in the past and it has made him more comfortable. Its' all about mentality. Just a theory.
Wow u should be getting a Nobel prize for this theory man, or maybe enuff money for a brain transplant....;)

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Raj_05, why do you always use a rude tone in your posts?
So it's ok for others to insult me but when I do the same every1 thinks I'm rude and a trouble maker.... :cool:

Read the post ; I was talking to that guy ; not that piece of shit.... I never started a dialogue wid him.... If he wants some ; he can have it.... I dun mind giving to him....

Anyway, the team pic. :lol: They're all squinting and Gattuso and Perrotta look like they've been lost in the desert for like a year. Would it kill them to shave? :p
:agree:

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Actually you know what's REALLY funny, is that a piece of shit like you who cleans toilets during the day actually has the balls to come up and talk crap... Crap, yes that's a word very closely associated wid u, you clean crap don't u faeces cleaner ???

Just a little help, It's funny looking at you....... Would be grammatically correct, if u had brains or ur night school was any good u'd have known that.... The verb ALWAYS comes in 2nd position.... Just a little help for the mentally challenged....

Wow u should be getting a Nobel prize for this theory man, or maybe enuff money for a brain transplant....;)
Jeez dude, take it easy. He wasn't insulting you, so why do you feel the need to insult him? You are completely out of line.

Thanks, can't wait to see del piero with the national jersey again!
Me too. It looks like Don is gonna bench him and start DN and/or Cassano tho. Doens't matter, DP will come off the bench to save the day then :weee:

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
Del Piero got #7, i'm really glad he didn't get #10.
Are you going to insult me now and call me a toilet cleaner ?
No because u were respectful and u didn't act like a jackass.... Respect !!!

If people make their claims in a calm meaningful way then no one has to fight.... Guess it's harder for some to understand that huh ?? :melayyanandmessi:

OP
IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    :lol: Raj, you never cease to amuse me...
    Since your bias theory about how a team is supposed to win trophies because they had the better players to the day you decide to suck up to a mod trying to avoid a ban.

I really wish you would stop living a life in the Multimedia section and start posting in the whole forum. Would be great to see you talk more about football :p

BTW, still correcting my english? Because mine's worse? Or is it "worser"? Lol

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    :lol: Raj, you never cease to amuse me...
    Since your bias theory about how a team is supposed to win trophies because they had the better players to the day you decide to suck up to a mod trying to avoid a ban.

BTW, still correcting my english? Because mine's worse? Or is it "worser"? Lol
    Oh I'm sooo scared to avoid a :weee: what, like I give a shit....!!! LOL it's always "I owned you" or "u're too scared", wow u must be a real man for sure !!!

Atleast have some dignity and put ur real name son, don't be a sissy hiding under that title jeez what a :melayyanandmessi:

I didn't even see who he was ; I read his comment douchebag.... He didn't abuse me outta purpose unlike other :gsol: retards :gsol: in here....

And yes I do need to correct the English of ppl who go to night school, we are taught to help the needy, or in this case the "retarded"....

I'm glad u're replying, I thought u really hit a bump not replying for soo many days, guess ur night school isn't working out too well for u huh ??? :rofl:

OP
    IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    :lol: Do you have something against people who doesn't know English well? Are you going to correct the entire world's grammar? Call everyone some toilet cleaner when they use the word worse? :lol: Sorry I just can't get over the fact that you thought worser was the correct one. Its' old :p Anyways, you made out a fact based on my post that I take night classes for my English? OMG you're so funny.

I have my real name. If you look under my profile. :p
    And if you'd taken the effort there's a thread for real names around. Need something new to make fun of?

Lastly seriously, where did you come up with "I owned you" and "you're too scared" stuff? Poor thing. You're so sensitive. Girls must really like you a lot :p

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    :lol: Do you have something against people who doesn't know English well?
    Yes I do, I feel inspite of getting an education if ppl can't spell or dunno tense or simply do not know structure ; then they might as well do some laundry work....
    That's "who DON'T" know English.... You'll learn ; just pay ur fees in time before u're cut off....

Are you going to correct the entire world's grammar?
    No just the retards.... I thought u'd get that.... Sorry u missed out on that ; see when ur I.Q. hits 50 u should consider selling.... :jvefan:

Call everyone some toilet cleaner when they use the word worse?
    Show me "every1" ; every1 is plural not singular ; meaning many not 1.... SHOW ME O' Wise One !!
    The toilet cleaner's just a general outcome of ur country, u know u have the cleanest toilets in the world, hmmm I wonder why.... :shocked:

I have my real name. If you look under my profile. :p
    And if you'd taken the effort there's a thread for real names around. Need something new to make fun of?
    All I meant was to put it out ; u have it hidden or inside ur profile, so I should go looking for it ??? Who do u think I am, yer Mam ???

Lastly seriously, where did you come up with "I owned you"
    Euro 2000 thread ; go look it up....

and "you're too scared" stuff?
    This VERY same thread, look up.... Wear glasses u must be suffering from autism or sumthing ; u can't even make out simple things....

Girls must really like you a lot
    Yes the opposite sex might be liking me, I couldn't say that abt you could I ?? :shifty:

Don't be soo hard on urself ; life's not that easy.... You'll make it somewhere, someday.... :google:

OP
    IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Yes I do, I feel inspite of getting an education if ppl can't spell or dunno tense or simply do not know structure ; then they might as well do some laundry work....
    That's "who DON'T" know English.... You'll learn ; just pay ur fees in time before u're cut off....
    You crack me up big time :p Seriously, you correct everything I use as short forms and didn't realize you use it yourself :D I guess I dunno what to do about it. Oops... Its' actually don't know....

"inspite"? You meant in spite? :lol: Just something I should say since we're correcting each other's grammar.

No just the retards.... I thought u'd get that.... Sorry u missed out on that ; see when ur I.Q. hits 50 u should consider selling.... :jvefan:
    Here you're just contradicting what you just said.

Show me "every1" ; every1 is plural not singular ; meaning many not 1.... SHOW ME O' Wise One !!
    The toilet cleaner's just a general outcome of ur country, u know u have the cleanest toilets in the world, hmmm I wonder why.... :shocked:
    Wow. Yes, "everyone" is singular and not plural.

All I meant was to put it out ; u have it hidden or inside ur profile, so I should go looking for it ??? Who do u think I am, yer Mam ???
    You are literally offending 3 quarter of the forum users with this remark.

Euro 2000 thread ; go look it up....

This VERY same thread, look up.... Wear glasses u must be suffering from autism or sumthing ; u can't even make out simple things....
    Ikoninhosa said I owned you. The reason was because you obviously weren't able to challenge my facts and were only throwing insults all the time. Yet you were trying to say you would admit to mistakes you yourself committed although I've yet to see it.
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24365&page=3
    (For you to refer)

Anyway, I didn't say you're scared. I'm only recommending to you to post in all other topics in the forum. Would love to see what happens :D

About the bolded area...
    Sorry. Didn't mean to humiliate you but I just can't help it. You've said it yourself :)

Yes the opposite sex might be liking me, I couldn't say that abt you could I ?? :shifty:

Don't be soo hard on urself ; life's not that easy.... You'll make it somewhere, someday.... :google:
    Congratulations to you then. Perhaps I'm a loser, a non true Italian fan, a non Ultra like you. But at least I've gone to their games. I've most of their jerseys. And still I'm a fake fan. Life's hard for me as long as I think there are other teams stronger than the team I support. Yes, I'm the plastic.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    As I said ; the best mantra for u is -- "Ignorance is bliss"

Everything I say is ignored ; u're just right....

Just for the record :

I made some solid facts in that "bolded" :D links to which u ACTUALLY agreed ; yet u won.... Hail you !!

Tomorrow Ikonblabla comes and says u suck and I rule, so that's justified ??? If u say yes ; then u're right again.... You rule....

The "scared" comment was not for me not wanting to comment in other sections, it was for the "suckup to a Mod to avoid a ban" comment.... Again, inspite of the fact that I made it as simple and CLEAR as possible, u (guessed it) ignored and (guessed again !!) proclaimed urself right....

I didn't know I was in dialogue with Shakespeare, I guess that's my bad.... In spite / inspite / in-spite like dunno (don't know) are colloquial terms ; NOT GRAMMATICAL pieces.... It's not like I put the verb in the last position or misspelt ; but again ; u win....

That "Every1" comment was actually alluding towards a point, u ignored that : You win.... Way to go being a man by ignoring everything !!

Yes u have all the jerseys, you have been to all matches, you have shaken hands with the players, u have taken pics with them / taken their autographs.... I have never owned a jersey, never watched any matches, never felt like a fan ; I'm fake ; u're the "REAL" fan.... Again, you win....

Wayy to go, keep the ignoramuse thing going, especially sitting on a PC acting all ostentatious, never having to face the consequences of ur actions in real life.... Never having to square off against a fellow human being in real life no matter what.... You're right, u're the MAN....

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
    Oh btw DPfan82, u aren't a Moderator here are u ??? Because since I'm acting all nice to you this apparently counts as "sucking up to avoid a ban".... If you're a Mod here I'm soo happy !!! :)

Grazie for all the pics !!! +rep :tup:

No bro I'm not a moderator :D and anyway I don't think you are really afraid of the ban :D ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Raj, let me suggest that you be careful when it comes to having a go at people based on their English skills, especially when your English is far from impeccable itself. You're setting up a situation for yourself where your posts will be carefully scrutinised for grammatical errors, since you're acting all high and mighty.

I'm not one to go around picking fights with random people on the internet just for the heck of it, but I feel the need to step in when someone is criticising another person's writing ability, only to demonstrate that their sentence structure is all over the place and that they have no understanding of where and how a semicolon should be used.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    Raj, let me suggest that you be careful when it comes to having a go at people based on their English skills, especially when your English is far from impeccable itself. You're setting up a situation for yourself where your posts will be carefully scrutinised for grammatical errors, since you're acting all high and mighty.

I'm not one to go around picking fights with random people on the internet just for the heck of it, but I feel the need to step in when someone is criticising another person's writing ability, only to demonstrate that their sentence structure is all over the place, and that they have no understanding of where and how a semicolon should be used.
    I don't have impeccable English ??? I see u must be grading kids in Oxford and Cambridge, I'm sorry mr. Webster.... My bad !!!

Pleaseeeeee scrutinize and check each and every word for structure / punctuation / incorrect spellings etc in my posts all u want ; and please do find all the errors in my post.... Yes, do me a favor !! I'd like to see how "flawed" I am....

Just for the record I have much better things to do to ; but when someone speaks condescendingly and acts all supercilious with their "I'm too sexy for you mr. fake fan" act, u have to be a real man to no go for it.... I must be a mere mortal then.... There's only one person I have met in here that I've been in a scuffle wid.... Not Tahir, not DPfan82, not any1 else ; just that one odd guy.... If u actually pay attention and go read the posts u would know why....

I can understand your concern as you don't want ppl bickering and messing up ur forum for no reason, but think logically and try to reason.... If I start the melee or the swearing and cursing then fine I'd apologize, but if I'm instigated for no apparent reason then I ain't gonna take it lying down....

And since this post maybe offensive to you, use your power and ban me.... Good for you.... The right thing to do :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't have impeccable English ??? I see u must be grading kids in Oxford and Cambridge, I'm sorry mr. Webster.... My bad !!!
    Believe me, your English is far from Oxford or Cambridge level. As for your "Mr Webster" jibe, understand that I'm not the one who came out attacking someone's English skills out of nowhere. I was simply pointing out that you shouldn't do so when your English is far from perfect itself.

Pleaseeeeee scrutinize and check each and every word for structure / punctuation / incorrect spellings etc in my posts all u want ; and please do find all the errors in my post.... Yes, do me a favor !! I'd like to see how "flawed" I am....
    Good for you; at least you're open-minded and willing to learn from your mistakes.

Just for the record I have much better things to do to
    Apparently not - again, remember that you're the one who started the whole "I feel the need to correct people's English when they don't know grammar/structure" business.

I can understand your concern as you don't want ppl bickering and messing up ur forum for no reason, but think logically and try to reason.... If I start the melee or the swearing and cursing then fine I'd apologize, but if I'm instigated for no apparent reason then I ain't gonna take it lying down....
    I don't believe you were provoked in such a way that you had to respond with personal attacks. Besides, my grievance isn't with the fact that you responded, but that you were hypocritical in acting as if you were in a position to make fun of someone else's writing ability.
    And since this post maybe offensive to you, use your power and ban me.... Good for you.... The right thing to do :D
    This post isn't offensive to me, nor do I have any intention of banning you. That said, you've already received a warning for your previous post in this thread, and if you continue to make similar posts, your warnings will result in a ban.

Ok, since you asked:

Yes I do, I feel that inspacespite (should be "despite" anyway) of getting an education if ppl can't spell, or dunno tense or simply do not know structure, ; then they might as well do some laundry work....

The structure of this sentence is messed up to begin with.

No, just the retards.... I thought u'd get that.... Sorry u missed out on that ; - stop doing this :rolleyes2 see when ur I.Q. hits 50 u should consider selling.... what?

Show me "every1" ; every1 is plural not singular ; meaning many not 1.... SHOW ME, O' Wise One !!
    The toilet cleaner's just a general outcome of ur country,Here's where a semicolon could be used u know u have the cleanest toilets in the world,. hmmm, I wonder why.... :shocked:

All I meant to do was to put it out?? ;. u have it hidden or inside ur profile, so I should go looking for it ??? Who do u think I am, yer Mam ???

Euro 2000 thread ; - go look it up....

This VERY same thread, - look itup.... Wear glasses .u must be suffering from autism or sumthing ; u can't even make out simple things....

Yes, the opposite sex might be liking me, I couldn't say that abt you could I ?? :shifty:

Oh I'm sooo scared to avoid a :weee: what, like I give a shit....!!! LOL it's always "I owned you" or "u're too scared",. wow, u must be a real man for sure !!!

Atspaceleast have some dignity and put ur real name, son,. don't be a sissy hiding under that title. jeez, what a :melayyanandmessi:

I didn't even see who he was ; I read his comment douchebag.... He didn't abuse me outta purpose (!??) unlike other :gsol: retards :gsol: in here....

And (don't start a sentence with "and") yes, I do need to correct the English of ppl who go to night school,. we are taught to help the needy, or in this case, the "retarded"....

I'm glad u're replying, - I thought u really hit a bump not replying for soo many days, . guess ur night school isn't working out too well for u huh ??? :rofl:
    There were plenty more in the post you wrote responding to me, but I'll just respond to what you actually wrote. I'll point out one last thing though, since you were telling someone else to go and learn about tenses:

If u actually pay paid attention and go read the posts u would know why....
    EDIT: The tags represent strikethrough; I didn't realise that they don't work here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)