Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (25 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I always questioned the need for him but now he's here I want him to do well.
WELCOME AMAURI!!!!!! ALL THE BEST :tup:

May 4, 2004
Official: Amauri joins Juventus Friday 30 May, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amauri is officially a Juventus player after completing a transfer from Palermo and is in Turin to be presented as a Bianconero.

After painstakingly slow progress during recent negotiations, the Brazilian hitman has signed a four-year contract with the Old Lady, which will net him around £2.8m per season, plus bonuses.

Juve will pay Palermo £9.8m and grant the Rosanero co-ownership of Azzurrini midfielder Antonio Nocerino and striker Davide Lanzafame.
Amauri hit 15 goals last season for a mediocre Sicilian outfit and is guaranteed an enormous cash reward if he reaches the 20-goal mark next season.

The former Chievo man is the Turin giants’ first swoop as they attempt to strengthen their squad for a Champions League adventure and a Scudetto push next year.

Amauri will give his first interview as a Juventus player within the next hour.

Channel4.com
---

This is really good.. Much better then giving full rights for Nocerino.. Now im happy :d

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    nope

22.8m € for Amauri and Palermo give us 7.5m € for Nocerino. No mention of Lanzafame that could still go on loan to Palermo or another squad.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    WELCOME AMAURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY DONE!!!!

DO A MAGIC FOR US!!!!!!!!!!

:scudetto: :ultra:

FORZA AMAURI!

FORZA JUVE!

Congrats everyone!:beer:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    nope

22.8m € for Amauri and Palermo give us 7.5m € for Nocerino. No mention of Lanzafame that could still go on loan to Palermo or another squad.
    "Il Palermo in cambio ha ottenuto 12,5 milioni di euro e le comproprietà di Nocerino e Lanzafame."

I'm confused right now.Why are several sport sites reporting this while the official site says what Mark says?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)