Who is the biggest absent player in Euro 2008? (2 Viewers)

[Plz be objective] Who is the biggest absent player in Euro 2008?

• Nedved

• Trezeguet

• Raul

• Bojan Krkic

• Gael Clichy

• Mathieu Flamini

• Louis Saha

• Filippo Inzaghi

• Tomas Rosicky

• Clarence Seedorf

• Mark van Bommel

• Maniche

• Hakan Sukur

• Wayne Rooney

• Frank Lampard

• Steven Gerrard

• David Beckham

• Eduardo Da Silva

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
So, who will not be there in this Euro, and you feel it would be a loss not to see him there??

I gathered here some names, and I'm sure you have many others. Here is my list:

Nedved
Trezeguet
Raul
Bojan Krkic
Gael Clichy
Mathieu Flamini
Louis Saha.
Filippo Inzaghi
Tomas Rosicky
Clarence Seedorf
Mark van Bommel
Maniche
Hakan Sukur
Wayne Rooney
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard
David Beckham

Try to be objective...

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No English player deserves to be in the list because frankly, England didn't deserve to go through.

This poll should be about players whose respective nations qualified for the tournament, but for one reason or another, they aren't able to participate.

IMO.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    No English player deserves to be in the list because frankly, England didn't deserve to go through.

This poll should be about players whose respective nations qualified for the tournament, but for one reason or another, they aren't able to participate.

IMO.
    You have a point, but what I meant was any European player that will be definitely missed.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Da Silva's added,and i agree no English player should be here.Not because i hate them,ofcourse i hate them..but since their wonderful NT didnt qualify,their players can go shove the Euro trophy up their red english buttocks.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Da Silva's added,and i agree no English player should be here.Not because i hate them,ofcourse i hate them..but since their wonderful NT didnt qualify,their players can go shove the Euro trophy up their red english buttocks.
    Their wonderful NT didn't qualify and didn't deserve to qualify. No one will miss them in the EUROs. But Gerrard is one of the best players out there and not only me, but the whole tournament also would miss him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)