The Official Euro 2008 England Thread (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Such a shame this bastion of brilliant football isn't allowed in this tournament, but then again this tournament is just rubbish if they don't want England in there. The Italians probably fixed it up anyway. That's why the best football in this world will not be seen. They're scared of England and they know English football will kick their ass, just like in the 2006 World Cup. Everybody knows English Football is THE BEST !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Best thread ever.

Who'll be watching England v USA tonight then?

It's a key warm up game for....em.....ehhhh....

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Aah, that night at Wembley was one of my favourite football related memories. Playing for nothing and shattering English dreams... :touched:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Best thread ever.

Who'll be watching England v USA tonight then?

It's a key warm up game for....em.....ehhhh....
    I'll be watching the match, certainly. Who would want to miss England's warm up for a long summer on the golf course?

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    well maybe we could liven up the thread by posting some interesting pictures about England and especially that great game at Wembley :D vlatko you can take it from here

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :rofl2:

Oh man, where are my bladder control undergarments for this thread...

Brilliant, Andy. It's like me on Facebook.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Such a shame this bastion of brilliant football isn't allowed in this tournament, but then again this tournament is just rubbish if they don't want England in there. The Italians probably fixed it up anyway. That's why the best football in this world will not be seen. They're scared of England and they know English football will kick their ass, just like in the 2006 World Cup. Everybody knows English Football is THE BEST !!
    hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
    +rep man this thread is almost as great as England's qualifying campaign. :juventus:
    and before you say it England are to football what I am to geography

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Aah, that night at Wembley was one of my favourite football related memories. Playing for nothing and shattering English dreams... :touched:
    Oh that was an awesome match... I remember watching the last 20 mins of it after
    Italy's match was over. The best part about it was that Croatia didn't even need the points! What a glorious night that will be remembered as!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    So Capello named Beckham captain after he resigned two years ago. :lol2: This shit just gets better and better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)