What Italian team should I support? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:D

I assume you mean Serie A. And it depends on the contract length.

If you want a short term solution, I suggest Lazio ;) (isn't that right, aca? :p:D)
If you want a longer engagement, you could go with Udinese, that will give you relegation struggle excitement every year.
If you want to bind yourself for lifetime, till death do us part and all that, you'll have to choose Juve.. ;) (but make sure you can handle it ;):D:p)

OP

Marco

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Hmph...I like your site a lot...so I guess I'll pay a little more attention to Juve this season.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I wish I could say the same, but... :D

Just kidding, I like yours too. Btw I've seen Porto twice I think. Last year in the CL with Rosenborg and I think on one other similar occasion a few years back too. Too bad Baia is forever injured.. ;)

OP

Marco

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    yeah. Baia is an injury waiting to happen, but he is a club legend and we love him for that :excited:

And will Rui Costa ever join Juve? This club really needs some overrated Portuguese represenation ;) :D

OP

Marco

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Dimas?

Yeah I know.

It's ok. I forgive you for that grave error :p

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    You are here anyway so why not start with the champs ie Juventus and by the way whats up with Jardel, heard he wants to leave Sporting becos he split with his wife

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    I suggest Pro Verceli, giuglianova, gela or something like it.
    We wouldn't want to be like everyone else now would we?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Juventus if you want to support a succesfull club. If you want to support a great club with a great history but now crawling out of recent but past difficult times, choose Sampdoria! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)