Napoli seal Blasi on permanent deal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
SSC Napoli have reached an agreement with Juventus to sign Manuele Blasi on a permanent contract. The 27-year-old midfielder, who played 27 league games this term, joined Napoli in summer 2007 but until now Juventus retained 50 per cent of his playing licence.

It is a similar arrangement to the one that brought Marcelo Zalayeta to the Stadio San Pablo and the 29-year-old striker is set to spend another year in Naples after the clubs finalised a 12-month extension.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2008/May/23/napoli-seal-blasi-on-permanent-deal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Congrats to them for their efforts to make and keep a compact team with minimum money. I wish that we were as efficient as they are and i wish we had half of the favor they got, from their refs in their field...

I am looking forward to hear for an official announcement of the total sum that they paid for this player.
I am glad they didnt tricked Secco to pay for getting rid of Blasi...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Congrats to them for their efforts to make and keep a compact team with minimum money. I wish that we were as efficient as they are and i wish we had half of the favor they got, from their refs in their field...

I am looking forward to hear for an official announcement of the total sum that they paid for this player.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1647738&postcount=534

1,7 m € for the half of Blasi. This makes his value 3.4m euro.
I believe it's fair

May 21, 2008

1.5 million for 50% of blasi
good for secco :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ok we gave up Zala and Blasi, so what/who do we get in return? :eyebrows:
I had the same question for half of Secco's transfers of the last 2 years and i only had some lame answers like.

-We got rid of their salaries in a time our financial status wouldnt survive more salaries
-We have the first option for X player that never came along
-We only gave them 50% of their right in a loan with a right to buy clause
-Those players were to old to use them as bargain chips

not lets see what kind of lame excuses will come up to excuse our incompetent board...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I bet if we had to buy a player of Blasi's value we would have to pay much more than that!!

And loaning Zala one more year is extremely stupid, we are just waiting for his contract to expire and lose him for free...

We threw away 5 players for less than Criscito's half!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He never belonged on the NT, and he was never more than a bench player at Juve. Good luck to him, though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I had the same question for half of Secco's transfers of the last 2 years and i only had some lame answers like.

-We got rid of their salaries in a time our financial status wouldnt survive more salaries
-We have the first option for X player that never came along
-We only gave them 50% of their right in a loan with a right to buy clause
-Those players were to old to use them as bargain chips

not lets see what kind of lame excuses will come up to excuse our incompetent board...
50% is the biggest bullshit deal in existence...it is just 1 step away from losing a player completely...Siena are gonna annoy us for De Ceglie and if Lanzafame blooms into a class player, then Palermo will have a say in his future! :pissedoff:

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
50% is the biggest bullshit deal in existence...it is just 1 step away from losing a player completely...Siena are gonna annoy us for De Ceglie and if Lanzafame blooms into a class player, then Palermo will have a say in his future! :pissedoff:
Ehm, Maresca? Miccoli? :p

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Good for Napoli, although i must admit, i was hoping Blasi could have been in some part of a deal that brought Hamsik over to us..anyway, they'll do well next season.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
He never belonged on the NT, and he was never more than a bench player at Juve. Good luck to him, though.
Actually I remember he was very regular sharing the midfield with Emerson when Capello was our coach (before Viera arrived, of course) but I don't remember any stunning perfomance of him.

Anybody knows what happened to Olivera? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)