[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I always liked Parma and it sucks knowing I won't be able to watch them next season in Serie A. Nevertheless, it should be an interesting season. :weee:

Mar 24, 2006
I want to be the first person to say we will win the Scudetto this year.
Can't wait to start...
This thread will end up with our Scudetto celebrations.
From your mouth Turk to God's ear!:juventus:
Quoted for truth.
i can't believe this speculation thread has been opened. but i might as well join in and say scudetto or bust!!!
:juventus: :juventus: :juventus:

Mar 24, 2006
Cannavaro Rages Against Inter​

Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro has revealed that his time with Inter was the worst in his career.

The former Juventus and Parma star has finally let out his grievances against the Nerazzurri and he is unhappy with the way he was treated by the club.

“I had the worst years of my career at Inter,” Cannavaro told Sky Sport Italia.

“I had an injury, a break in my leg which was caused by fatigue and I couldn’t train properly because my left leg was 40 percent smaller than my right.

“When I turned 32, Inter took the decision to sell me to Juve.

“I was already happy at Inter and I had recovered from injury but with just 12 days to go until the start of the season they got rid of me just like that and I am disappointed with how I was treated.”

The Napoli-born defender went on to play 38 games in Serie A for Juve that season and he won the Scudetto with the Bianconeri.
He played 74 times for the Old Lady before moving to Real Madrid following Juve’s demotion to Serie B in 2006 after the club was rocked by Calciopoli.
:soapit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)