Serie A: Sampdoria vs Juventus [May 17, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Won't make any difference this match for us.

One of Trezeguet or Del Piero better score since Genoa won't be having that difficult match against Atalanta.

My prediction

Sampdoria 0-2 Juventus [Chiellini, Del Piero Pk]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The only game on Saturday. Hope some channel shoes it since they've been shoving Inter and Roma down our throats for a couple of weeks now.

FSC/FSWC, TLN, RAI Int. ???

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its on Saturday? Thank you God, I have been highly annoyed how every game was at the same time for weeks now. Even if our last games suck, I still want to see them, and wouldnt have for this coming week considering the big time drama games on show.

Btw, for the game, considering our senior players are playing with so little effort, I would appriciate it if our best primavera players got to play a bit atleast, and not like just few second of not touching the ball like with poor Pasquato.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Its on Saturday? Thank you God, I have been highly annoyed how every game was at the same time for weeks now. Even if our last games suck, I still want to see them, and wouldnt have for this coming week considering the big time drama games on show.
    Tell me about it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The only game on Saturday. Hope some channel shoes it since they've been shoving Inter and Roma down our throats for a couple of weeks now.

FSC/FSWC, TLN, RAI Int. ???
    FSC please then i don't have to watch it on a crummy internet stream. Nice cat btw.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    Actually, I wouldn't mind if TLN show it the next day cause I'm probably not gonna be able to watch it Saturday anyway. Good thing about FSWC is that they replay their games 2-3 times, so I might be able to catch one of those also.

Mar 24, 2006
    :weee:

Saturday game ? Evening or Night , Mark ?

yes , i'm quite sure , streaming will available on the time .

0-2 , since Mirante is their GK , give him some mercy please :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Its on 15.00 CET.

I repeat, might aswell debute few worthy Primavera players a bit (best ones seems to be Pasquato, Castiglia etc).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    david trezeguet + alessandro del piero to score .. even if we lose 5-2 ..

It will be the first time in Serie A history to have 2 players from the same team crowned as "capocannonieri" .. forza david forza alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)