Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Another one????

I don't know about everyone else. But I come here to talk about Juventus... and not Liverpool.

Does Liverpool fans not have a forum like this somewhere????

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well im sorry mate but i came on here to talk about football and not started getting abuse,

Liverpool are the biggest club in the world of course we have our own forums, I thought i could discuss football with juve fans without getting abuse.

sorry i botherd

I like juve , i came on here to have sensible converstaion with knowlegable fans not get abuse.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mullarkey ] ++
    Well im sorry mate but i came on here to talk about football and not started getting abuse,

Liverpool are the biggest club in the world of course we have our own forums, I thought i could discuss football with juve fans without getting abuse.

sorry i botherd

I like juve , i came on here to have sensible converstaion with knowlegable fans not get abuse.
    Sorry dude...

But when you post 117 threads about Liverpool in a Juventus forum, I wouldn't call it a sensible conversation...

Since when is Liverpool the biggest club in the world?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Sorry... there I go again...

Well, it's in the right forum... Misc soccer...
    Guess we could talk about Liverpool...

:)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

what are your comments on my great club?
    I think it's sad to see a former great club performing like they do.

It's a good thing that they'll "never walk alone", cuz without their supporters they wouldn't be alive today.

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    yeah maybe thats true, but great fans are part of our great club.
    visit www.liverpoolfc.tv and go to chat and see for yourself how many supporters we have around the world,

And i think you will find we a still a great club and always will be.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    My gf posts on that liverpool forum.

Having seen 90% of Liverpool's games this season, I think they play boring football (more than italians) and well with players like Heskey, Biscan, Traore, Smicer, etc they won't achieve much. They need to buy quality players and sell the many crap ones they have.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    heskey...hahahhahahahaha....heskey????hahahahahhaha
    heskey??????....hahahahahahahaha...heskey a football player?????? hahahahahahahaha....liverpool is world greatest club???...hahahahahahaha..who is heskey???...:p

Hopefully no more liverpool thread after this....one is enough

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    juve two european cup, the mighty liverpool 4 european cups,

hyypia, henchoz, riise, gerrard, hamman, owen

players that are up there with the best, soon to be joined by cisse, boumsong,finnan, duff

our team will the best in the world and in two years we will have our european cup back.

allez les rouge

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Liverpool fans remind of Inter fans. "Next year we shall win all bla bla bla" Yet they only end up winning worthless cups :D

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    I thought juve fans were alright but since ive been on here ive had nothing but disrespect for my great club,

I used to like juve but my opinion is changing.

as for the worthless cup.

I was at the final mate and believe me it wasnt worthless beating man utd in a final is not worthless.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Gimme a break. We have several fans of other teams and noone has ever complained about hostility. Barring the possibility that they are not feeling welcome and keeping it to themselves, you are the first "foreign" fan to say such a thing. You come in here with your Liverpool propaganda (and might I add a club which most of us don't seem to even like) and start acting like you should be throned just for supporting a once successful club. Consequently, people have told you what they think of pool and some pool fans' inclination to self promotion. I don't see anything strange about that at all, if I came into your Liverpool forum and started preaching Juve is the greatest, what would your people tell me?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    our team will the best in the world and in two years we will have our european cup back.
    Thats a very optimistic view, and good luck to you, but I don't see how you reach the conclusion that buying the likes of Finnan Cisse and Duff will make you a world superpower. Don't forget you won't be the only team buying players this year.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I was at the final mate and believe me it wasnt worthless beating man utd in a final is not worthless.
    That's debatable ;)

Seriously though, we beat Milan in the Berlusconi Trophy most of the time, but do we call ourselves "treble" winners?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Mullarkey you just talk about liverpool! It's ok to have a thread about them, but every thread you open is about them. It gets annoying. I can discuss liverpool with you as much as you want, as I saw 90% of their games this season, but other people here might not be too keen to read just about them in a juve forum ;)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Mullarkey, Liverpool are a great team with a super record.
    But you have to remember that there is a lot of bitter history between the clubs which is still fresh in many Juventus fans memories.

A Juventus forum is perhaps not the best place to seek views on Liverpool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)