Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 3577
Page 3577 of 3577 FirstFirst ... 25773077347735273567357535763577
Results 71,521 to 71,532 of 71532
  1. #71521
    Juventuz addict <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    12,062
    Cash
    14,777
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    conte is everything that is wrong with the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

  2. #71522
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,409
    Cash
    14,618
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    conte is everything that is wrong with the world.
    Apart from the way he left Juve, the way he dealt with Del Piero was seriously low and as much as I loved him as a player he threw that away easily and obviously not only to me to most fans I assume.

    These were the strikers after Del Piero was somehow pushed away: (Vucinic, Quag, Matri, Anelka, Bendtner)
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  3. #71523
    Juventuz bench ADP1897's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    965
    Cash
    33,298
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Del Piero left Juve disappointed and no one can deny that. Conte's treatment was awful and what's even more disrespectful is replacing him by Anelka, Matri and Bendtner when he wanted to stay for one more season and was ready to sign a fvcking blank contract but Conte wanted to show there's no special treatment and he was just lucky because he was apparently dealing with the classiest player ever.
    Same $#@! Lippi do to Baggio, but atleast he switch Baggio to another great player.


    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  4. #71524
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,409
    Cash
    14,618
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post
    Same $#@! Lippi do to Baggio, but atleast he switch Baggio to another great player.


    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    That's the point even though Baggio didn't serve almost 20 years and wasn't the first player to commit himself to stay with Juve in serie b. That alone, is .... I don't know what you call it.

    You push Dp out against his wish, okay, but who's replacing him? Anelka and Bendtner? That was low, Dp at 44 years old could do more than both combined.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  5. #71525
    Juventuz addict <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    12,062
    Cash
    14,777
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Apart from the way he left Juve, the way he dealt with Del Piero was seriously low and as much as I loved him as a player he threw that away easily and obviously not only to me to most fans I assume.

    These were the strikers after Del Piero was somehow pushed away: (Vucinic, Quag, Matri, Anelka, Bendtner)
    Yeah, but that apart part is all about his personality and him as a person. Filthy, rotting, egomaniac...
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

  6. #71526
    Floro Fckin' Flores B3N's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,532
    Cash
    215,871
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Alex praising Il Papu Gomez

    Gomez: ''I'm embarrassed talking to you because you're my idol since I was a kid and I watched Italian football to see you.''

    Should sign

  7. #71527
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    28,796
    Cash
    1,349,189
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    PAPU GOMEZ
    10
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  8. #71528
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    20,788
    Cash
    33,587
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Apart from the way he left Juve, the way he dealt with Del Piero was seriously low and as much as I loved him as a player he threw that away easily and obviously not only to me to most fans I assume.

    These were the strikers after Del Piero was somehow pushed away: (Vucinic, Quag, Matri, Anelka, Bendtner)
    Wtf? Take that back.

  9. #71529
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    31,324
    Cash
    32,049
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B3N View Post
    Should sign
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  10. #71530
    Juventuz regular juventus4life's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,029
    Cash
    4,537
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Papu Gomez is only 29 but he looked like a 35 year old player.

  11. #71531
    Juventuz legend king Ale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    20,680
    Cash
    6,866
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B3N View Post
    Should sign
    THIS!

    Will you vote btw?
    289[+2]

    “Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -


    "Shame! That's what will save mankind."

  12. #71532
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    52,632
    Cash
    45,869
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juventus4life View Post
    Papu Gomez is only 29 but he looked like a 35 year old player.
    I honestly thought he was 33-34, he seems to have been around forever

    I'd have no problem him coming in as a back up here.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05.12.2003, 09:41
  2. The Alessandro Del Piero Movie
    By Sander in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05.10.2003, 14:02

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •