Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 3596
Page 3596 of 3596 FirstFirst ... 25963096349635463586359435953596
Results 71,901 to 71,915 of 71915
  1. #71901
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    33,557
    Cash
    36,812
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Ask people here if they believe you have been able to see both points of view the last few days. I think the vast majority would disagree.
    Dont bother.

    He has reading comprehension issues.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  2. #71902
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,415
    Cash
    45,942
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Lol but that was basically what he said?
    His reading comprehension letting Hydde down again.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  3. #71903
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    20,905
    Cash
    47,719
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Ask people here if they believe you have been able to see both points of view the last few days. I think the vast majority would disagree.
    Calls everyone who disagrees with his views on the Madrid incident a provincial Napoli or Inter fan, but he is calm and neutral, and correct. Everyone else is wrong. No arguing now. Just react with much wow, much awe, much praise for his very stable genius.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  4. #71904
    Juventuz legend king Ale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    20,893
    Cash
    7,374
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Andries, you still haven’t replied regarding what Ale’s future is or what was it he was aiming for. What future? What position?

    If you dont have an answer or explanation for that but you still picked to come up with such a thing then this is sad I must say.
    One thing you must have learned about Seven after all these years is that he tends to say something, sometimes intelligent, sometimes completely baseless, then he keeps mentioning it until it turns from an untestable guesswork into the ultimate truth in his mind only because he's repeated it multiple times

    You should take what he says with a pinch of salt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Lol but that was basically what he said?

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I know right.
    289[+2]

    “Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -


    قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

  5. #71905
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    55,621
    Cash
    52,229
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Del Piero has always been very vanilla, especially these days when he has ambassadorial roles and his brand to consider. As a player you'd see a devious edge every now and then but off the field he's a gem.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  6. #71906
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,368
    Cash
    26,790
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    One thing you must have learned about Seven after all these years is that he tends to say something, sometimes intelligent, sometimes completely baseless, then he keeps mentioning it until it turns from an untestable guesswork into the ultimate truth in his mind only because he's repeated it multiple times

    You should take what he says with a pinch of salt.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I know right.
    Read my original post again. I really don't know how to explain it any further.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  7. #71907
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,368
    Cash
    26,790
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Del Piero has always been very vanilla, especially these days when he has ambassadorial roles and his brand to consider. As a player you'd see a devious edge every now and then but off the field he's a gem.
    Yes. Del Piero is a brand these days. And that's a shame really.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  8. #71908
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,632
    Cash
    59,672
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Gigi > Ale
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  9. #71909
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,131
    Cash
    121,453
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Gigi > Ale
    Both are quite dull. Ravanelli, Baggio, Torricelli, Padovano, Di Livio, Montero and so on > -generation
    Much Love, bitches!

  10. #71910
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,632
    Cash
    59,672
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Both are quite dull. Ravanelli, Baggio, Torricelli, Padovano, Di Livio, Montero and so on > -generation
    They're all too old for me. In my time we've only had PC Juve players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  11. #71911
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,131
    Cash
    121,453
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    They're all too old for me. In my time we've only had PC Juve players.
    That's a shame. Thankfully, the next generation can't be as boring as this one. Mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi.
    Much Love, bitches!

  12. #71912
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,632
    Cash
    59,672
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    That's a shame. Thankfully, the next generation can't be as boring as this one. Mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi.
    It will only get worse imo. It's the world we live in now
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  13. #71913
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,415
    Cash
    45,942
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    They're all too old for me. In my time we've only had PC Juve players.
    Davids?

    Too old as well?

    How young are you
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  14. #71914
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,632
    Cash
    59,672
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Davids?

    Too old as well?

    How young are you
    You know the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  15. #71915
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    23,900
    Cash
    25,603
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Net Neutrality and The Fallacy of The Objective Mind by Tuzzer @Maddy

    You should get cracking on that book Bro. I'd definitely buy it if it becomes available in stores. A great read, guaranteed
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05.12.2003, 09:41
  2. The Alessandro Del Piero Movie
    By Sander in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05.10.2003, 14:02

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •