Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 3566
Page 3566 of 3577 FirstFirst ... 25663066346635163556356435653566356735683576 ... LastLast
Results 71,301 to 71,320 of 71532

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    That video confirmed how similar Dybala's playing style is to DP's.
    Dybala cant even tie '97 Del Piero's boots

- - - Updated - - -

Great channel too.
    Man, footbal is $#@! today
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post

Man, footbal is $#@! today
    It's not. The problem is that it's faster than ever. You get teams who play so fast they can't even follow their own pace. I'd say Juventus, Real, Barcelona, Bayern.. those teams play some very good football. But whereas you used to have smaller teams who played attractive football too, now they're all about physicality, speed and making things tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    It's not. The problem is that it's faster than ever. You get teams who play so fast they can't even follow their own pace. I'd say Juventus, Real, Barcelona, Bayern.. those teams play some very good football. But whereas you used to have smaller teams who played attractive football too, now they're all about physicality, speed and making things tough.
    You just explained why it is. It all has to be about speed and physicallity. Defending gets worse each and every year. The number of exciting players or players with genius in them, are incredibly thinned out.

Truth is, do teams have a choise ? Are there actually players to play the better football styles ? Where are the genius passers. The trickster dribbelers that are a nightmare to defend ? Big midfield generals. Gone

I can make a huge list of iconic players of the past 2-3 decades, and you'll notice not a single player today comes close.

First, the insane fullbacks went away. Then, actual tricksters dribbelers that were effective went away. Then the #10's went away. Then all of a sudden the number of non crap$#@! centrebacks thinned out immensely.
    Then, accurate longrange passers thinned out

The latest, is the thinning out of actual midfield generals.

Next on the list : the downfall of actual profilic box to box midfielders

- - - Updated - - -

I'll agree on one thing : I keep enjoy watching juve, and italy(cause its mostly juve). They preserved their style.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    You just explained why it is.
    It depends on how you define better. Midtable Serie A teams would beat the crap out of early 90's Juventus, simply because they'd be bigger, faster, stronger and more organized. There's no way teams from 20 years ago could match the pace the game is played at today.

But if you look at it in terms of excitement.. Yeah, it's probably not as pretty. Although you also have to keep in mind that in the 90's we were children and as such emotions were obviously stronger back then.
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    It depends on how you define better. Midtable Serie A teams would beat the crap out of early 90's Juventus, simply because they'd be bigger, faster, stronger and more organized. There's no way teams from 20 years ago could match the pace the game is played at today.

But if you look at it in terms of excitement.. Yeah, it's probably not as pretty. Although you also have to keep in mind that in the 90's we were children and as such emotions were obviously stronger back then.
    Thats ridiculous

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Thats ridiculous
    It's not. The reason football is played the way it is today is because it brings results.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    It's not. The reason football is played the way it is today is because it brings results.
    No, football adapts depending on what brings the most succes with the players you got.

Today, there is $#@! defending, no creativity, no genious, no actual dribbeling, poor passing.

But there all alot of pacy physical dudes, so lets play 80/90ties english football, see how that goes

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    No, football adapts depending on what brings the most succes with the players you got.

Today, there is $#@! defending, no creativity, no genious, no actual dribbeling, poor passing.

But there all alot of pacy physical dudes, so lets play 80/90ties english football, see how that goes

I'm just going to stop responding.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    Fair enough

Cash
    Mentioned
    2026 Post(s)
    This relation exists at least as strongly in the other direction too. I'd argue much more so.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    This relation exists at least as strongly in the other direction too. I'd argue much more so.
    example, the premier league.

They were highly succesfull from the mid 00's till early 10's. Today, they are $#@!, despite having all that cash.
    Style is the same.

However, there is a load of talented defenders, midfielders and forwards that are gone. Players who'd walk into any EPL team today. All gone.

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    example, the premier league.

They were highly succesfull from the mid 00's till early 10's. Today, they are $#@!, despite having all that cash.
    Style is the same.

However, there is a load of talented defenders, midfielders and forwards that are gone. Players who'd walk into any EPL team today. All gone.

With the Premier League I wonder if they simply don't train enough to focus on tactics. Obviously I don't know what Chelsea or Arsenal do during the week, but it's always said they play more games, but train less than Italian or Spanish teams. I also the think the overemphasis on weights might hurt EPL teams. I know Diego Simeone in particular doesn't believe in them at all and it's not as if Atletico are physically weak. Obviously some lifting might improve players, but too much of it might make them sluggish and tired.

Cash
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    The Premier League's biggest strength is also its biggest weakness. Money [Especially the non-football owners]. There's no need to invest in and put emphasis on football infrastructure.

The two strongest football countries in Europe are also the two countries with the best infrastructure.

But in time and with the development of english football they'll be dominant.

With the right coaching Premier League have 4 really strong teams in City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal with honorable mentions for the sub-top (Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton).

No league can brag with this depth and money. In the long run it should be an advantage.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    All goals in 2003 along with Nedved and Trezeguet:
    Another legendary perfect season ruined by a CL final loss. Fuuuck

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Me too. With Camoranesi dancing the tango on the sidelines with mama Trez... Lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I dreamt that I was watching Alex and Trez together again.
    We was young again.
    That was the aim of the vid

- - - Updated - - -

Another legendary perfect season ruined by a CL final loss. Fuuuck
    Id imagine that loss was far more disappointing than our most recent one considering the strength of the team.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    All goals in 2003 along with Nedved and Trezeguet:

2:43 haha lupatelli with number 10.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    I have to agree with Zach, defenders were smarter than today, at least in the 90's that I've witnessed, you didn't need to train a lot in the gym to know when to use your shoulder, if you were playing against someone with Ronaldo's pace lets say, back in the days defenders would give him space not to be left behind when he's sprinting and just double mark him or isolate him if they can.

It's similar to today's basket, Jordan and Larry bird were not obsessed with gym and were focusing more mentally and improving every side of their game, today 50% if not more of their progress is considered in the gym.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    I have to agree with Zach, defenders were smarter than today, at least in the 90's that I've witnessed, you didn't need to train a lot in the gym to know when to use your shoulder, if you were playing against someone with Ronaldo's pace lets say, back in the days defenders would give him space not to be left behind when he's sprinting and just double mark him or isolate him if they can.

It's similar to today's basket, Jordan and Larry bird were not obsessed with gym and were focusing more mentally and improving every side of their game, today 50% if not more of their progress is considered in the gym.
    wrong
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    wrong
    But like today's players?
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty