Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 3558
Page 3558 of 3577 FirstFirst ... 25583058345835083548355635573558355935603568 ... LastLast
Results 71,141 to 71,160 of 71532

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Even counting 8, there would be 11 seasons he did not win it

Relatively speaking Padoin has had more success during his years here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Even counting 8, there would be 11 seasons he did not win it

Relatively speaking Padoin has had more success during his years here.
    Blame Calciopoli. And there are those who wish success to Milano trannies
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Blame Calciopoli. And there are those who wish success to Milano trannies
    Whats was Milans involvement in Calciopoli again?
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Whats was Milans involvement in Calciopoli again?
    Getting away with doing exactly what we've been accused of doing and then winning CL in which they were not supposed to participate.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    Getting away with doing exactly what we've been accused of doing and then winning CL in which they were not supposed to participate.
    So nothing, exactly. Inter is the evil here and their rat faced expresident
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Despite the Italian success during Calciopoli and the immediate aftermath (WC 2006, CL 2007 and 2010), I truly believe it's the reason why calcio is suffering these days.
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    Despite the Italian success during Calciopoli and the immediate aftermath (WC 2006, CL 2007 and 2010), I truly believe it's the reason why calcio is suffering these days.
    It was. Us and Milan were so strong back then, we had the potential to become what Real&Barcelona are today. Milan would eventually screw themselves up though so it wouldnt last so long
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    What's with your Milan fetish? Trust me all Real and Barca fans wish their rival became what Milan is now. So enjoy this moment. $#@! Milan!
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO

Cash
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    What's with your Milan fetish? Trust me all Real and Barca fans wish their rival became what Milan is now. So enjoy this moment. $#@! Milan!
    I dont care about clueless Barca and Madrid Fans, what i care about is whats best for Juve which is a strong Serie A > more money from TV rights > better sponsors > better players joining the league etc
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    It's not about being clueless, it's human nature.
    It's more satisfying beating different main rival (Milan, Roma, Napoli, Roma, Napoli) every season, than sometimes beating and sometimes losing to the same rival every year.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO

Cash
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    Its not about satisfaction at all, its whats best for your club long term
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Elvin, Calciopoli was all Inter, Milan may have done what Juve has done too and got away but that's not our issue, our issue is who celebrated fake scudetti and who directed Calciopoli.

End of story.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    2791 Post(s)
    Gentlemen rivals.

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    $#@! Ac milan.

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    It's not about being clueless, it's human nature.
    It's more satisfying beating different main rival (Milan, Roma, Napoli, Roma, Napoli) every season, than sometimes beating and sometimes losing to the same rival every year.
    I don't care about Milan. They're our rivals and obviously I want to beat them whenever we play them and end higher than them in the league.

What I feel for Inter is different though. Imo all clubs have sort of a purpose. Rivalries are what makes football great. But I don't feel rivalry for Inter. What people from that club have said and done in the past goes so deep, that I'd rather see them disappear entirely. Obviously I like it when we win against Inter. But what I really want is for them to go away. Forever.

I don't feel that way about Milan.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    I don't care about Milan. They're our rivals and obviously I want to beat them whenever we play them and end higher than them in the league.

What I feel for Inter is different though. Imo all clubs have sort of a purpose. Rivalries are what makes football great. But I don't feel rivalry for Inter. What people from that club have said and done in the past goes so deep, that I'd rather see them disappear entirely. Obviously I like it when we win against Inter. But what I really want is for them to go away. Forever.

I don't feel that way about Milan.

perfectly said
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Gentlemen rivals.
    You can find any nickname you want for all I care, Milan are rivals and whenever Juve play them I want to see a humiliation but comparing Inter to any other team is ridiculous specially after the Ronaldo incident, Calciopoli and many other dirty things that has been said from their ex players and they are the ones that started the "Juve are the ref's team or ref's fav" so putting Inter on the same table with other teams even if it's Milan, Napoli or Inter is stupid.

Inter should just vanish like Andries said.
    Asif mon bebe..
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2791 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    You can find any nickname you want for all I care, Milan are rivals and whenever Juve play them I want to see a humiliation but comparing Inter to any other team is ridiculous specially after the Ronaldo incident, Calciopoli and many other dirty things that has been said from their ex players and they are the ones that started the "Juve are the ref's team or ref's fav" so putting Inter on the same table with other teams even if it's Milan, Napoli or Inter is stupid.

Inter should just vanish like Andries said.
    No. Inter benefited the most from it of course, but every relevant Serie A club has that mentality.

This is all pointless though as it's all very subjective. I've hated Milan more than Inter even before Calciopoli.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    No. Inter benefited the most from it of course, but every relevant Serie A club has that mentality.

This is all pointless though as it's all very subjective. I've hated Milan more than Inter even before Calciopoli.
    No, check history, statements and few facts, it all started and was bombed through press and media because of Inter mostly.

Gol di Muntari story for instance is silly and funny, Calciopoli isn't.

Gattuso likes are funny, celebrating fake scudetti isn't.

Even Buffon and Del Piero have always kept a great respect and rapport between Juve and Milan but Juve and Inter was never smooth.
    Asif mon bebe..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1112 Post(s)

I've long thought that too. Basically Inter decided to send the whole league in the crapper for the longer term just so they could collect some momentary silverware they never deserved.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter