Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 3468
Page 3468 of 3572 FirstFirst ... 2468296833683418345834663467346834693470347835183568 ... LastLast
Results 69,341 to 69,360 of 71438

Cash
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    He declined a lot in his last season with us especially when it came to his speed but even at that level he was and still is infinitely more effective than Matri, Bentdner and Anelka combined. We even gave an old Drogba some serious consideration. There is no good way to look at how Juve treated Alex. I havent witnessed such a classless act in italian football.

It is outright shameful and cannot be compared to Madrid's treatment of Raul because the context is very different. Madrid were overhauling the squad to purchase world class players for top money in every position and had both Higuain and Benzema in his position. Since they sold Raul, the worst player they ever signed in his position was Adebayor (a very good striker) for half a season loan as an emergency signing and he did very well. Also, Raul wasnt willing to be a madrid player at a very low salary while Alex did.

If Juve were freeing Alex's position because he wanted a proper wage and some rotation game time with Tevez and Suarez I'd understand but to not even let him rotate with the mediocrity of Vucinic, giovinco, guags and the awfulness of bentdner and Anelka then that is a disgrace. I will never forgive Agnelli for this even if his reign as president is as successful as Barca's last decade.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    I think people here are more offended by it then Alex is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post
    He declined a lot in his last season with us especially when it came to his speed but even at that level he was and still is infinitely more effective than Matri, Bentdner and Anelka combined. We even gave an old Drogba some serious consideration. There is no good way to look at how Juve treated Alex. I havent witnessed such a classless act in italian football.

It is outright shameful and cannot be compared to Madrid's treatment of Raul because the context is very different. Madrid were overhauling the squad to purchase world class players for top money in every position and had both Higuain and Benzema in his position. Since they sold Raul, the worst player they ever signed in his position was Adebayor (a very good striker) for half a season loan as an emergency signing and he did very well. Also, Raul wasnt willing to be a madrid player at a very low salary while Alex did.

If Juve were freeing Alex's position because he wanted a proper wage and some rotation game time with Tevez and Suarez I'd understand but to not even let him rotate with the mediocrity of Vucinic, giovinco, guags and the awfulness of bentdner and Anelka then that is a disgrace. I will never forgive Agnelli for this even if his reign as president is as successful as Barca's last decade.
    Perfect.
    Check out my Juve Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/colosimo99

Cash
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    That's because you'll never hear a word from Del Piero, not in his worst days he went out to speak against anyone.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post

I agree with every single word you say... but i wonder if that would be a good way to let Alex spend his last season(s)... the living legend playing some rotation matches against Catania or whatever... Now he went on to the other side of the planet and was living a life he never had... he was able to play with his childeren in the park without a thousand people asking for pictures etc. etc.... For Alessandro it were the most perfect couple of years, spending more time with his family...

We all agree with the same thing... we would love to see him play for our club.. on and on and on.. lifting scudetti and other cups.. heck i'd even play him in the CL final if we came that far next season... just so that IF we win it, he could lift the CL Cup together with Buffon... but i don't think that would be the way to go
    Forza Juve.. Vinci Per Noi

Cash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I believe Alex always had playing somewhere abroad in mind, so he knew he would leave Juventus one day. However, I think Alex has been mortally offended by how he was treated by Agnelli et al. @Azzurri7 is right, Alex would never say anything and he knows the difference between Andrea and Juventus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Völler
    Time to change your sig.

Cash
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petersmit View Post
    I agree with every single word you say... but i wonder if that would be a good way to let Alex spend his last season(s)... the living legend playing some rotation matches against Catania or whatever... Now he went on to the other side of the planet and was living a life he never had... he was able to play with his childeren in the park without a thousand people asking for pictures etc. etc.... For Alessandro it were the most perfect couple of years, spending more time with his family...

We all agree with the same thing... we would love to see him play for our club.. on and on and on.. lifting scudetti and other cups.. heck i'd even play him in the CL final if we came that far next season... just so that IF we win it, he could lift the CL Cup together with Buffon... but i don't think that would be the way to go
    Alex wanted to stay. He didnnt want some park time pushing his kids on a swing. Agnelli made him retire earlier than he wanted to. Sure he is happy now afterall Its not like he was ever gonna fall into depression because of this but this retirement lifestyle was forced on him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    He is not retired... he played 2 seasons in Australia..
    The footballler del piero didn't want it, but the person and father del piero did..
    Forza Juve.. Vinci Per Noi

Cash
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Agnelli knows what's best for Alex's family more than Alex himself. #Agnellithemarriagecounselor

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Alex knows best. So he made lemonade out of lemons.
    #Don't Panic

Cash
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Power Driver 2.0 Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1118 Post(s)
    Dabbing is love dabbing is life.

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    if there was ever a time where a new fantasista was created, the time would be now.. we greatly miss your creativity, finishing, freekicks, dribbling, and most of all your leadership

Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    hi bartolo
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1386 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    hi bartolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    um

Cash
    Mentioned
    1386 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
    um
    you like the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    yh