As a liverpool fan i am disapointed that we are not in the champions league. .... (1 Viewer)

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
is the uefa cup worth winning anymore?

Also to fans who are not in the uk how are liverpool looked at from abroad. would you say we are still a mighty club or would you say not so much anymore.

forza juve

youll never walk alone:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
My gf is a big liverpool fan, so every weekend I have to go and watch the Liverpool league games at the local Liverpool Club. Not the most exciting club in the world, still they have some good quality players. I can see them finishing top 3 next season.

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i agree our football has been boring this season, however next year you will see an improvment,

we look to be signing duff from blackburn and cisse,
    these 2 players should add to the 1st team and i expect us to win the championship next season.

we are the mighty reds

the most sucessful english side ever.

Jul 28, 2002
    well i reckon, wide men n a decent partner for owen should be on the top of the reds list..

Liverpool In:
    Cisse
    Duff
    Dunn
    Giuly/Rothen (monaco)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Liverpool are jus an average side living off past success that will continue sliding every last minute they allow themselves to be managed by an incompetent idiot like houlier.

Personally im glad liverpool arent in the cl as they embarrass my country every time they step foot on the big stage with there dire football.

Of course the uefa cup is worth winning but i wouldnt worry about it cause you aint gonna win anyway.

Please liverpool brighten up your game and trust in the talented players you have rather than continue in this horrible manor.

And please do english football some service and sell steven gerard so he will be free from your shackles and may one day fulfil his potential and become the best cm in world football as he is quite capable of doing if he was anywhere else but the liverpool cell.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    another liverpool thread!

you should combine all your thoughts in one thread Mullarkey and call the thread "Liverpool Thread @juventuz"

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    another liverpool thread!

you should combine all your thoughts in one thread Mullarkey and call the thread "Liverpool Thread @juventuz"
    yeah...u're right...
    LIVERPOOL...LIVERPOOL and LIVERPOOL :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    Liverpool are jus an average side living off past success that will continue sliding every last minute they allow themselves to be managed by an incompetent idiot like houlier.

Personally im glad liverpool arent in the cl as they embarrass my country every time they step foot on the big stage with there dire football.

Of course the uefa cup is worth winning but i wouldnt worry about it cause you aint gonna win anyway.

Please liverpool brighten up your game and trust in the talented players you have rather than continue in this horrible manor.

And please do english football some service and sell steven gerard so he will be free from your shackles and may one day fulfil his potential and become the best cm in world football as he is quite capable of doing if he was anywhere else but the liverpool cell.
    Agreed...

You hit the nail right on the head with that post.

Mullarkey...
    Sorry, but no. IMO the UEFA Cup ain't worth shit. It's a 2nd rank tournament which only carries smaller clubs and Champions League drop-outs.
    Just look who made the final this year... tells you everything you need to know about this crappy Cup.

All though it is a great tournament for the small clubs with big talents... Deco has won many praises this season, cuz of the UEFA cup... But for a club like Liverpool... well, that's just sad. A former great club playing in "Europes 2nd division".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)