Playstation 3 (4 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I browsed through the forums, and didn't see a Playstation 3 thread. So I thought maybe I could start one.

I recently got it, and have NHL 08, Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank.

Anyone else here got it? Wanna add me on PSN?
I would love to play some games with y'all.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Hehe, I can't wait for that game! Final episode in the MGS-saga!

Mar 30, 2006
    I browsed through the forums, and didn't see a Playstation 3 thread. So I thought maybe I could start one.

I recently got it, and have NHL 08, Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank.

Anyone else here got it? Wanna add me on PSN?
    I would love to play some games with y'all.

i got one too.

I hardly play it but i got Fifa 2008, Madden 2008 and Fight night.

Is online play free? i have surfed the net on my system and made an online account but have not played and no nothing about playing online?

I know on xbox 360 you have to buy xbox live. the headset and what not on xbox is a good laugh. but does play station have something like xbox live or do u just connect with whoever and play though the game?

PM me your user name and I can try to add u... anyone else who has it too. I will reply my user name

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I have a PS3. Anyone got Call of Duty 4 for it?
    nah but i burrowed it and it was awesome, although the campaign was to short but my fav war game ever. definetly a top game. i never got to play online on it though. do you salvatore? one other question why did you choose that name?

May 22, 2007
    nah but i burrowed it and it was awesome, although the campaign was to short but my fav war game ever. definetly a top game. i never got to play online on it though. do you salvatore? one other question why did you choose that name?
    Yeah I play it online, Im addicted to it currently.

I chose that name because it is an awesome name, and partly because it has been in my family. I do know its your name though :D

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Yeah I play it online, Im addicted to it currently.

I chose that name because it is an awesome name, and partly because it has been in my family. I do know its your name though :D
    k lol. yeah i really wanna buy it. but im going to wait for haze to come out. its gonna be great and hopefully it will be good online

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    mirror's edge also loks like its gonna be very good.

it will be a revolutionary game. based on hand to hand combat. also sneaking from the police.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Can't wait for GTA IV! Less than a month until the big release.

W T F

Apr 4, 2008
    i have a q about the game experience online in PS3 , if i wanna play my friend lets say Winning Elven in PS3 online , do we both have to be in the same country to have a good game experience or is it jst about the speed of the connection we r using?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i have a q about the game experience online in PS3 , if i wanna play my friend lets say Winning Elven in PS3 online , do we both have to be in the same country to have a good game experience or is it jst about the speed of the connection we r using?
    speed of connection, i play people from aus and it can be shit and play another person from america and it is great. its all about connection.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I have a PS3. Anyone got Call of Duty 4 for it?
    I played CoD4 on my friend's PS3 just last night, and it was incredible.

The graphics are just sublime (though it makes me sad when I look at how bad PES 2008 is in comparison), and even though game events are scripted, they don't look it at all, because the outcome of the same battle is different each time. One time, your teammates might take out all the bad guys with no casualties. Die and load the game though, and don't be surprised if your whole squad gets knocked out by a frag grenade and you're left facing 30 enemies on your own.

The only thing missing from CoD4 is a cooperative mode :(

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    I haven't played CoD 4 aside from the PC demo.
    Still not sure which platform to buy it for. I got a fast PC, and I love FPS on PC but playing on a console is awesome..

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Did anyone play that game where you are a mercenary for the Crusaders and kill a lot of people using chokes knifes etc? I say a clip on youtube, it was amazing, the name has escaped me at this moment in time, but was very impressive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)