Flamini (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
As the previous Flamini thread was closed, here's a new one..

The French press say Flamini has signed for Juve.

Flamini dice sì alla Juve

10:23 del 01 aprile

Altro colpo di scena nella corsa all'ingaggio di Mathieu Flamini, che sembrava ad un passo dal Milan. Il 24enne centrocampista francese, in scadenza di contratto con l'Arsenal, avrebbe accettato l'offerta della Juventus. L'indiscrezione è riportata dall'edizione odierna del quotidiano transalpino L'Equipe. Per il momento, l'ad bianconero Jean-Claude Blanc non ha confermato la notizia.

Fonte:calciomercato.com

Foot - ANG - Arsenal - Flamini vers la Juve ?

Réel intérêt pour la proposition de la Juventus Turin ou habile procédé pour peser sur les négociations avec son club d'Arsenal ? Selon L'Equipe, mardi, Mathieu Flamini, en fin de contrat en juin prochain, aurait répondu favorablement aux avances de la Vieille Dame. Jean-Claude Blanc, le directeur général français du club italien, n'a pas confirmé l'information. Le milieu international de 24 ans négocie depuis de longues semaines avec Arsène Wenger un nouveau contrat de quatre ans avec les Gunners. Il y a quelques jours, le manager français était confiant : «les discussions avancent bien», assurait-il.

L'Equipe

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i just couldn't believe my eyes; i read that goal-article which pretty much states that it's a done deal, and that l'equipe confirmed it, and that they 'usually know very much about the french players' (here the article: http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=642747)

then i go on, point my browser to equipe.fr and what do i read? NOTHING. they pretty much are just stating that the manager of flamini said there were talks with blanc, but that they are working out a 4-yr contract with arsenal ('the negotiations are proceding') nothing about a 'confirmed' and not even something more 'promising'... goal.com is starting to get on my nerves.

it can only be a bad april-fool. atm i don't believe this until there is an offical statement of either one of the involved parties. Should he really come, than kudos to secco (for once), he'd come free and would be a big step-up

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
exactly. Do you know french?
It clearly states that Blanc hasn't confirmed anything and this paragraph is the most striking:

Le milieu international de 24 ans négocie depuis de longues semaines avec Arsène Wenger un nouveau contrat de quatre ans avec les Gunners. Il y a quelques jours, le manager français était confiant : «les discussions avancent bien», assurait-il.
'The french international is negotiating for weeks his new 4-yr contract with arsene wenger. A few days ago the french manager was confident: "negotiations are proceding well" he assured.'

And goal.com are saying they confirmed flamini at juve... HAHA

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yeah, I noticed my stupidity of giving you that link, as it said everything you pointed out; I didn't read your post properly.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    Yeah, I noticed my stupidity of giving you that link, as it said everything you pointed out; I didn't read your post properly.
    :toast:
    As I read the goal-headline i was getting excited too... but i think it's better not to read any rumours about transfers today :)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Other blow of stage in the race to the hiring of Mathieu Flaminius, that seemed to a step from the Milan. The French 24enne midfielder, in expiration of contract with the arsenal, would have accepted the offer of the Juventus. The indiscretion is restored from the current edition of the transalpine newspaper THE TEAM. For the moment, it to bianconero Jean-Claude Blanc did not confirm the news.

Mar 14, 2004
    If it's not a 1st april joke,I really don't understand this move.....

Zanetti,Nocerino,Sissoko,Tiago,Almiron,possible return of Giovincio,talks about Lampard/VDV/Diego,in addition of staying Camoranesi and Marchionni....did I forgot somebody?

What do we gonna do with all these midfielders(especially CM position)?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Reports: Flamini in Juve agreement
    Tuesday 1 April, 2008

Arsenal midfield star Mathieu Flamini will join Juventus this summer, according to French newspaper L’Equipe.

The 24-year-old’s contract at the Emirates Stadium expires at the end of the season and he has refused to sign a new deal, reportedly rejecting a lucrative five-year offer.

The news that Flamini is ready to leave London has prompted a flurry of interest in Italy with Milan, Inter and Juventus all believed to be chasing his signature.

Reports from France suggest that the Marseille youth product has snubbed the Nerazzurri and Rossoneri and already come to a provisional agreement with the Old Lady.

Juve are looking to add to their midfield options with summer signings Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron having failed to make their mark.

The Cadetti champions have already added former Liverpool man Mohamed Sissoko to the ranks and could pull off another English swoop.

Should Flamini arrive at the Stadio Olimpico it would surely silence whispers linking Juve with Chelsea’s Frank Lampard.

Flamini has made over 100 appearances for

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    This would be a big blow if it were true, he has been a revelation this season..i'm not sure i can take losing both Diarra and Flamini in the same year.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Reports: Flamini in Juve agreement
    Tuesday 1 April, 2008

Arsenal midfield star Mathieu Flamini will join Juventus this summer, according to French newspaper L’Equipe.

The 24-year-old’s contract at the Emirates Stadium expires at the end of the season and he has refused to sign a new deal, reportedly rejecting a lucrative five-year offer.

The news that Flamini is ready to leave London has prompted a flurry of interest in Italy with Milan, Inter and Juventus all believed to be chasing his signature.

Reports from France suggest that the Marseille youth product has snubbed the Nerazzurri and Rossoneri and already come to a provisional agreement with the Old Lady.

Juve are looking to add to their midfield options with summer signings Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron having failed to make their mark.

The Cadetti champions have already added former Liverpool man Mohamed Sissoko to the ranks and could pull off another English swoop.

Should Flamini arrive at the Stadio Olimpico it would surely silence whispers linking Juve with Chelsea’s Frank Lampard.

Flamini has made over 100 appearances for
    This bit will please Dule :D

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    I hope its not an april fools joke. A midfield with Nedved-Flamini-Sissoko-Camo looks impressive with a lot of power that will surely bring fear to the opposition.

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    If it's not a 1st april joke,I really don't understand this move.....

Zanetti,Nocerino,Sissoko,Tiago,Almiron,possible return of Giovincio,talks about Lampard/VDV/Diego,in addition of staying Camoranesi and Marchionni....did I forgot somebody?

What do we gonna do with all these midfielders(especially CM position)?
    zanetti isn't getting any younger, Nocerino is crap, tiago and Almiron are probably going to be sold so i see a room for Flamini In Juve next seson

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)