Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1064
Page 1064 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 645649641014105410621063106410651066 ... LastLast
Results 21,261 to 21,280 of 21350

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    oh man it's going to be tough for Sczcesny, either Buffon continues and he sits another year on the bench or Buffon retires and the pole gets crucified for every little mistake he makes. Buffon recently had an interview where he sounded like "I might want to continue, but the club clearly has planned the next season with Sczcesny", he's certainly not doing any favors to Woj
    I couldnt care less about Sczcesny, he is not gonna stay here for long anyways. I hope Buffon stays at least another year, as long as he can play. Buffon at 30% is better than half of profesional goalkeepers around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    oh man it's going to be tough for Sczcesny, either Buffon continues and he sits another year on the bench or Buffon retires and the pole gets crucified for every little mistake he makes. Buffon recently had an interview where he sounded like "I might want to continue, but the club clearly has planned the next season with Sczcesny", he's certainly not doing any favors to Woj
    The only way Buffon stays another year is if we win CL, so he is 99.99% retiring in 2018
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    The only way Buffon stays another year is if we win CL, so he is 99.99% retiring in 2018
    even if we don't I bet he'll have a lot of second thoughts about next season, he's close to the top of his game and been in this business for more than 2 decades, hard to walk away from all that. I just hope it doesn't get ugly like Del Piero's or Totti's situation
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    even if we don't I bet he'll have a lot of second thoughts about next season, he's close to the top of his game and been in this business for more than 2 decades, hard to walk away from all that. I just hope it doesn't get ugly like Del Piero's or Totti's situation
    There's a verbal agreement between Buffon and Agnelli so that if Juve wins CL, Buffon stays to win UEFA Super Cup and CWC.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    You can see that he's a winner unlike Ventura who's only looking for excuses
    io di te non mi stanco.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    For 20 years this guy was surrounded with legends of Calcio and now he has to play with bunch of $#@!ing Parolos and Belottis managed by an idiot nobody in Europe ever heard about.

Serie A and Italian football is really $#@!ed up beyond belief.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2122 Post(s)
    Sorry your NT career ended today the way it did, Gigi. Your country let you down.
    2017/2018 - 15 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2129 Post(s)
    So $#@!ing sad for him
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    He's going to survive though

Cash
    Mentioned
    2122 Post(s)
    07.08. - 10.08.2017 'Tuz [*]
    darkest days in the history of internet

Cash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    This is not $#@!ing fair
    io di te non mi stanco.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Should retire. He's done enough, shouldn't be stuck cleaning up other peoples $#@!ing mess
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Seeing those tears :'( the fact that he's apologising in his interview makes me angry to those who are actually responsible
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1801 Post(s)

i cant
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    2122 Post(s)
    Buffon: 'Sorry to end like this' | Football Italia

Italy captain Gigi Buffon was in tears after the 0-0 draw with Sweden. “It’s a shame my last official game coincided with the failure to qualify for a World Cup.”

The Nazionale were unable to overturn the 1-0 first leg defeat in Solna and will not be going to Russia next summer. Buffon will also not become the first man ever to take part in six World Cup finals.

“It’s disappointing,” the 39-year-old said through tears on Rai Sport.

“Not for me, but for the football movement, because we failed something that could’ve been truly important for the country. That is the only regret I have and certainly not that I am finishing my career, because time passes and it’s only right.

“It’s just a shame my last official game coincided with the failure to qualify for the World Cup.”

Buffon was asked if they had underestimated Sweden in this play-off.

“We did not underestimate anything, because those who played in these games knows what it means to face these sides, how hard it is to overcome a 1-0 deficit psychologically too.

“Perhaps we didn’t express the best football that we could, that is the regret. We lacked the energy and sharpness to score a goal, but at the end of the day Sweden played in much the same way as the first leg. This play-off was decided by incidents, which went well for them and badly for us.

“When incidents go badly for you, it’s probably your own fault too and if it goes well, you earned your luck.”

What happens now for the Azzurri after failing to qualify for their first World Cup since 1958?

“There is certainly a future for Italian football, as we have pride, ability, determination and after bad tumbles, we always find a way to get back on our feet.

“I leave a Nazionale of talent that will have their say, including Gigio Donnarumma and Mattia Perin. I want to give a hug to my Chiello, Barza, Leo and Lele, who I had almost 10 years alongside. I thank the lads who were with us and, although it wasn’t enough, I hope that we gave them something.”

Coach Giampiero Ventura has a contract to June 2020, but is bound to be fired or resign.

“In football you win as a group, you lose as a group, you divide the credit and the blame. The Coach is part of this entire group.”
    2017/2018 - 15 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    good he can retire from both NT and Juve now

don't get me wrong he is a legend, but reason juve hasnt won CL is he is jinxing team. 3 finals and 3 losses with him.
    i dab before each post

Puzzle Bobble Champion Donkey Kong Champion Skate Park Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Can't always be fairy tale endings, but that was particularly brutal to watch.

The best ever. Can't overstate how much he'll be missed.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    good he can retire from both NT and Juve now

don't get me wrong he is a legend, but reason juve hasnt won CL is he is jinxing team. 3 finals and 3 losses with him.
    Right because Juve has won all other finals disputed.

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    “Lascio la Nazionale a ragazzi in gamba. E voglio dire un grazie a chi mi ha aiutato sempre: il mio Chiello, il mio Barza, il mio Leo... grazie, ragazzi. Grazie Italia”
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!