Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1170
Page 1170 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 170670107011201160116811691170
Results 23,381 to 23,387 of 23387

Cash
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Slavery is now justified as governmental "incompetence".
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Adam and the other fool, you're being baited and trolled. This discussion has happened too many times reading past pages would tell you that. So stop and get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Just ban the annoying $#@! anyway.
    Yes, and everyone who have been trolling and baiting the two guys as well if any bans happen.

JUV ENTUS

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Apparently a few members of the Curva Sud having ties to the Ndrangheta means Juventus have connections with the mafia. What an absolute plank you are Hist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Apparently a few members of the Curva Sud having ties to the Ndrangheta means Juventus have connections with the mafia. What an absolute plank you are Hist.
    Just ban the annoying $#@! anyway.
    In The World According to Hist, Juventus is a doping, cheating club with a $#@! style, in a $#@! city, with mafioso owners.

It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Slavery is now justified as governmental "incompetence".
    It’s greed and incompetence as I said (but you ignore greed). I Stand by that. Stop being selective it looks bad for you. You already are exposed of being selective with your fake outrage now it’s selective quoting too. Be careful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    Adam and the other fool, you're being baited and trolled. This discussion has happened too many times reading past pages would tell you that. So stop and get back on topic.

Yes, and everyone who have been trolling and baiting the two guys as well if any bans happen.
    People need to understand that what Qatar’s government does is one thing and being an Arab is another thing. Seems clear and yet the two things are mixed here.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t mind a ban for asking for basic decancy in treating each other and for having lines where your dignity as a human is preserved. Ban me

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

This "discussion" was about Qatar vs Russia and whether you can draw a moral equivalence between Russia and Qatar.

Then it stopped being a discussion or even trolling banter when someone started calling our race goat $#@!ers and others started replying to our posts with gifs that involve individuals from our race. So no "fool" this is not a normal discussion or trolling like normal in this thread and it would be rich to see how the rest of the mods react to one of theirs using racial slurs towards us.

If us calling this out for what it is upsets you, have your friends own it and apologize and we can move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they tag you in the thread or did you come out of your own volition?

Call me not surprised that you dont mind racism but care more about whether some rich spoon fed billionaire knew or didnt know he was selling tickets to the mob. I honestly did not expect better from you.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)

Trolling or baiting would be posting an exaggerated or intentionally inflammatory opinion to wind someone up. Pretty sure we can post reaction gifs without getting banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti