Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1105
Page 1105 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 1056051005105510951103110411051106110711151155 ... LastLast
Results 22,081 to 22,100 of 23338
  1. #22081
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,981
    Cash
    14,752
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    A ref saying "sometimes we have to decide without even seeing" as a defence of Oliver's decision.
    i just read it
    https://www.calciomercato.it/news/30...e_senza_vedere

  2. #22082
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,757
    Cash
    11,975
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    That's why there's VAR you corrupt pieces of $#@!.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  3. #22083
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,477
    Cash
    14,948
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Massimo Busacca

    - - - Updated - - -



    Legend

  4. #22084
    Juventuz star Juvellino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,779
    Cash
    9,765
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    At the back of my mind, I remember the Dybala penalty that we got against Milan for a close-range handball last season in the dying minutes. It was a 50-50 call similar to the penalty given to Madrid. Let's be honest, ~100% of Juve fans felt this was the right call no matter what minute it was.
    The reason we laugh at Milan misfortune is because of what happened to us from calciopoli. It doesn't matter if it was the correct call because we hate them. It is fun to win in controversial way and fun to win at the very end because they suffer. They will never like us and will never respect us so why should we like them? It is always fun when Milan cries. Is that $#@!ed up? Probably. But it's a $#@!ed up world and sport is an outlet. Calciopoli was $#@!ed up and we will never forgive them.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

    "Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

  5. #22085
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,821
    Cash
    11,348
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    A ref saying "sometimes we have to decide without even seeing" as a defence of Oliver's decision.
    What? I don't even.. what?
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  6. #22086
    Juventuz addict K.O.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    11,512
    Cash
    5,107
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    The reason we laugh at Milan misfortune is because of what happened to us from calciopoli. It doesn't matter if it was the correct call because we hate them. It is fun to win in controversial way and fun to win at the very end because they suffer. They will never like us and will never respect us so why should we like them? It is always fun when Milan cries. Is that $#@!ed up? Probably. But it's a $#@!ed up world and sport is an outlet. Calciopoli was $#@!ed up and we will never forgive them.
    You're talking to the absolute #1 Milan hater on the planet. I celebrate their losses and want them dissolved.

    I'm not sure if your post is a reply to my quoted post but I thought the Dybala penalty was 100% correct, so was Madrid's. The penalty call shouldn't change whether it's the first minute of the game or last.

  7. #22087
    Juventuz champion Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,641
    Cash
    13,080
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Fiorentina fans troll Gigi by singing "Insensibile" every time a ref call goes against them

  8. #22088
    Juventuz bench MrMonkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    551
    Cash
    1,641
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    It was too soft a contact to be called a clear penalty; giving it in the last minutes was a piss-poor judgment.
    Exact point most neutral observers would agree with.

  9. #22089
    Juventuz star Juvellino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,779
    Cash
    9,765
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    You're talking to the absolute #1 Milan hater on the planet. I celebrate their losses and want them dissolved.

    I'm not sure if your post is a reply to my quoted post but I thought the Dybala penalty was 100% correct, so was Madrid's. The penalty call shouldn't change whether it's the first minute of the game or last.
    I thought the Real Madrid penalty was a soft penalty, probably 50/50 and imo you shouldn't call a soft 50/50 penalty in the final minute.

    I don't really want to debate this as it's been debated to death, it's fine to have different opinions.

    My post was just a reply to you comparing Juve fans opinions on the Milan penalty v Juve fans opinions on the Real Madrid penalty.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

    "Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

  10. #22090
    Juventuz legend king Ale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    21,224
    Cash
    8,154
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    289[+2]

    “Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -


    قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

  11. #22091
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,796
    Cash
    31,497
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Funny but is this actually an increase of ref related twitter bitching from the usual afters of a Premier League side that just lost?

    Pretty sure you could find a lot more than 25 tweets complaining about the ref performance after any top level sporting event

  12. #22092
    Juventuz legend king Ale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    21,224
    Cash
    8,154
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Funny but is this actually an increase of ref related twitter bitching from the usual afters of a Premier League side that just lost?

    Pretty sure you could find a lot more than 25 tweets complaining about the ref performance after any top level sporting event
    Maybe, but they have also quoted Buffon (trashcan comment) and said this was yet "another" $#@!ty refereeing by Oliver
    289[+2]

    “Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -


    قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

  13. #22093
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,731
    Cash
    46,865
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    I thought the Real Madrid penalty was a soft penalty, probably 50/50 and imo you shouldn't call a soft 50/50 penalty in the final minute.

    I don't really want to debate this as it's been debated to death, it's fine to have different opinions.

    My post was just a reply to you comparing Juve fans opinions on the Milan penalty v Juve fans opinions on the Real Madrid penalty.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  14. #22094
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,811
    Cash
    18,055
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I hope so. Unfortunately we more of a Roman Reigns than a Brock Lesnar in finals.
    I don't watch, follow, or care for wrestling at all, but goddamn was that horrible to witness. I would've much preferred to watch Rousey do literally anything in those shorts for that time slot instead
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  15. #22095
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,145
    Cash
    226,423
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    I don't watch, follow, or care for wrestling at all, but goddamn was that horrible to witness. I would've much preferred to watch Rousey do literally anything in those shorts for that time slot instead
    Ronda looked fine as $#@! that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  16. #22096
    Goal Di Grosso Mr Chocolate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    University of Sex
    Posts
    4,441
    Cash
    4,788
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Ronda looked fine as $#@! that night.
    Match of the night imo
    Slob On My Knob

  17. #22097
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,145
    Cash
    226,423
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocolate View Post
    Match of the night imo
    Easily. Perfectly booked match
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  18. #22098
    Juventuz regular Akshen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,433
    Cash
    3,658
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.

  19. #22099
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    39,125
    Cash
    37,226
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.

  20. #22100
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,331
    Cash
    20,200
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.
    This

Similar Threads

  1. Gianluigi Buffon great compilation
    By mrborg in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08.03.2006, 14:43
  2. Real Madrid want Gianluigi Buffon
    By Dragon in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03.06.2004, 19:54
  3. Gianluigi Buffon's shirt on auctions to help autistic children
    By Gentil Bourriqu in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13.04.2004, 13:09
  4. Gianluigi Buffon
    By Lilianna in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10.10.2003, 15:57

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •