Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1105
Page 1105 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 10560510051055109511031104110511061107 LastLast
Results 22,081 to 22,100 of 22121

Cash
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    A ref saying "sometimes we have to decide without even seeing" as a defence of Oliver's decision.
    i just read it
    https://www.calciomercato.it/news/30...e_senza_vedere

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    That's why there's VAR you corrupt pieces of $#@!.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Massimo Busacca

- - - Updated - - -

Legend

Cash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    At the back of my mind, I remember the Dybala penalty that we got against Milan for a close-range handball last season in the dying minutes. It was a 50-50 call similar to the penalty given to Madrid. Let's be honest, ~100% of Juve fans felt this was the right call no matter what minute it was.
    The reason we laugh at Milan misfortune is because of what happened to us from calciopoli. It doesn't matter if it was the correct call because we hate them. It is fun to win in controversial way and fun to win at the very end because they suffer. They will never like us and will never respect us so why should we like them? It is always fun when Milan cries. Is that $#@!ed up? Probably. But it's a $#@!ed up world and sport is an outlet. Calciopoli was $#@!ed up and we will never forgive them.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    A ref saying "sometimes we have to decide without even seeing" as a defence of Oliver's decision.
    What? I don't even.. what?
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    The reason we laugh at Milan misfortune is because of what happened to us from calciopoli. It doesn't matter if it was the correct call because we hate them. It is fun to win in controversial way and fun to win at the very end because they suffer. They will never like us and will never respect us so why should we like them? It is always fun when Milan cries. Is that $#@!ed up? Probably. But it's a $#@!ed up world and sport is an outlet. Calciopoli was $#@!ed up and we will never forgive them.
    You're talking to the absolute #1 Milan hater on the planet. I celebrate their losses and want them dissolved.

I'm not sure if your post is a reply to my quoted post but I thought the Dybala penalty was 100% correct, so was Madrid's. The penalty call shouldn't change whether it's the first minute of the game or last.

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Fiorentina fans troll Gigi by singing "Insensibile" every time a ref call goes against them

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    It was too soft a contact to be called a clear penalty; giving it in the last minutes was a piss-poor judgment.
    Exact point most neutral observers would agree with.

Cash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    You're talking to the absolute #1 Milan hater on the planet. I celebrate their losses and want them dissolved.

I'm not sure if your post is a reply to my quoted post but I thought the Dybala penalty was 100% correct, so was Madrid's. The penalty call shouldn't change whether it's the first minute of the game or last.
    I thought the Real Madrid penalty was a soft penalty, probably 50/50 and imo you shouldn't call a soft 50/50 penalty in the final minute.

I don't really want to debate this as it's been debated to death, it's fine to have different opinions.

My post was just a reply to you comparing Juve fans opinions on the Milan penalty v Juve fans opinions on the Real Madrid penalty.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Funny but is this actually an increase of ref related twitter bitching from the usual afters of a Premier League side that just lost?

Pretty sure you could find a lot more than 25 tweets complaining about the ref performance after any top level sporting event

Cash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Funny but is this actually an increase of ref related twitter bitching from the usual afters of a Premier League side that just lost?

Pretty sure you could find a lot more than 25 tweets complaining about the ref performance after any top level sporting event
    Maybe, but they have also quoted Buffon (trashcan comment) and said this was yet "another" $#@!ty refereeing by Oliver
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    I thought the Real Madrid penalty was a soft penalty, probably 50/50 and imo you shouldn't call a soft 50/50 penalty in the final minute.

I don't really want to debate this as it's been debated to death, it's fine to have different opinions.

My post was just a reply to you comparing Juve fans opinions on the Milan penalty v Juve fans opinions on the Real Madrid penalty.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I hope so. Unfortunately we more of a Roman Reigns than a Brock Lesnar in finals.
    I don't watch, follow, or care for wrestling at all, but goddamn was that horrible to witness. I would've much preferred to watch Rousey do literally anything in those shorts for that time slot instead
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    I don't watch, follow, or care for wrestling at all, but goddamn was that horrible to witness. I would've much preferred to watch Rousey do literally anything in those shorts for that time slot instead
    Ronda looked fine as $#@! that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Ronda looked fine as $#@! that night.
    Match of the night imo
    Suck My Lard Droppings

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocolate View Post
    Match of the night imo
    Easily. Perfectly booked match
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    Really, we look like a small club in thid whole Real drama. I know the decisiin is harsh, but we should get over it. Even our managment lost their heads. Think we are trying to use Madrid bad reputation with refrees in Europe, but to be fair this time it was 50/50 call. Most of refs probably wouldnt call this pen but what can you do. Anyway i really dont like our attitude in this case, we dont act as big club should act.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    This