Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1099
Page 1099 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149 ... LastLast
Results 21,961 to 21,980 of 23338
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)

Capitano Gianluigi Buffon

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    By not backtracking on his statement, Gigi becomes my all time favorite sportsman.
    This.

In a world of carefully-worded statements, hypocrisy and boring and scripted “answers” in interviews, it’s nice that Gigi still sticks to his convictions and hasn’t shifted his opinion 180 degrees. More proud of him now than I ever was. If only we could see this less statesman-like version of him more in his Juventus career.
    Last edited by Bianconero_Aus; 15.04.2018 at 00:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Its time to disband club amd start a new. Form a new, Joventus Club de Futbal somewhere in Spain, change the mentality to play a modern game, get Iglo Tare and Simone Inzaghi to headstart the project. Appologize for calciopoli, appologize for gol du Muntari, appologize to Oliver and his family, appologize to UEFA ans Madrid. Only then we can grow as a whole, the Club as well as the fans
    You forgot one important step. Must also have auto-da-fé for Buffon. Burnt at the stake in the Bernabeu with Oliver in charge of the ceremonial lighting of the pyre. Only then will apology be truly sincere.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    You forgot one important step. Must also have auto-da-fé for Buffon. Burnt at the stake in the Bernabeu with Oliver in charge of the ceremonial lighting of the pyre. Only then will apology be truly sincere.
    Ah Yes, nothing like a good old sacrifice for good charm. It will also symbolize the end of the old, and beginning of the new era. Will be beautiful to watch
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Ah Yes, nothing like a good old sacrifice for good charm. It will also symbolize the end of the old, and beginning of the new era. Will be beautiful to watch

It's only Buffon anyways. Never won CL for us. Deserves to burn.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

It's only Buffon anyways. Never won CL for us. Deserves to burn.
    Ale >>>>>>>>>> Gigi anyway so who cares
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    This.

In a world of carefully-worddd statements, hypocrisy and boring and scripted “answers” in interviews, it’s nice that Gigi still sticks to his convictions and hasn’t shifted his opinion 180 degrees. More proud of him now than I ever was. If only we could see this less statesman-like version of him more in his Juventus career.
    There was no logic in expecting Gigi not to stick to his statement. Exactly because a 40 years old football gentleman "lost it" for the first time in his career, the world should have realized that something really awful happened that night. Sure, as a Juve player, Gigi was disappointed to be eliminated and to lose his last chance for the CL, but it was painfully obvious that he was just as disappointed that an epic match was stopped earlier than it should have been, and it will never be considered an epic match. It was obvious how disappointed he was that UEFA underestimated the match by appointing a rookie. It was obvious how disappointed he was that a chance for Italian football was ruined.
    English football won a lot when Manchester United won in 1999 or Liverpool in 2005. Pretty much these are the moments when EPL took over serie A. Imagine if Milan got a penalty in last minute at 3:3 or Manchester's first or second goal against Bayern in 1999 were disallowed. Who knows how would have football developed, what would have happened with EPL, Serie A, even Bundesliga or La Liga. Not calling the penalty might have been a huge moment in football's history, and a 33 year old kid (Buffon's perspective) ruined it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Its time to disband club amd start a new. Form a new, Joventus Club de Futbal somewhere in Spain, change the mentality to play a modern game, get Iglo Tare and Simone Inzaghi to headstart the project. Appologize for calciopoli, appologize for gol du Muntari, appologize to Oliver and his family, appologize to UEFA ans Madrid. Only then we can grow as a whole, the Club as well as the fans
    Don't forget the doping

- - - Updated - - -

Ale >>>>>>>>>> Gigi anyway so who cares
    Is that even up for debate?

Ale is a real Juventino, unlike Gigi who wanted to move to Milan and Roma at different times in his career

Even Marchisio is ahead of Gigi as a real Juventino
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Don't forget the doping

- - - Updated - - -

Is that even up for debate?

Ale is a real Juventino, unlike Gigi who wanted to move to Milan and Roma at different times in his career

Even Marchisio is ahead of Gigi as a real Juventino
    Why feel the need to bring it up at a time like this then?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    Yeah, why bring Ale up? If anyone is bigger than Juve, it's him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    By not backtracking on his statement, Gigi becomes my all time favorite sportsman.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Kudos to buffon for not backtracking. He clearly said he went over the top with the insults , so the world should take that as enough of an apology.

What he said about logically still thinking the same but without the anger of the moment, i applaud him for not backtracking and letting people know the truth.

Playing the “polite and exemplary captain ” role and backtracking would mean to accept what uefa is doing and what that stupid referee did.

One man can take just enough. I totally back him and if some fans will think from now on he is a “child thorowing tantrums” then so be it.

I still cant figure out how theres people wanting to take it in the ass by uefa and thinking buffon should act like some modern geezas when being tortured by some corrupts.

Fuk him playing nice guy, how can you play nice guy when u are deprived like that, not only you but millions? Ffs

Bullshid.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Why feel the need to bring it up at a time like this then?
    Bring up what ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    People won't like it, but its true

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Is Gigi the Nainggolan of Europe?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Ale >>>>> Gigi
    Bring up what ?

People won't like it, but its true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    LOL no
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL no
    You of all people should know why

Cash
    Mentioned
    1839 Post(s)
    If it was any other player, he would have been fined by the club
    No he wouldn't because our damn president is saying as much if not worse as in that he went all conspiracy plot and didn't go after a mere ref but the boss of all refs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    1839 Post(s)
    There was no logic in expecting Gigi not to stick to his statement. Exactly because a 40 years old football gentleman "lost it" for the first time in his career, the world should have realized that something really awful happened that night. Sure, as a Juve player, Gigi was disappointed to be eliminated and to lose his last chance for the CL, but it was painfully obvious that he was just as disappointed that an epic match was stopped earlier than it should have been, and it will never be considered an epic match. It was obvious how disappointed he was that UEFA underestimated the match by appointing a rookie. It was obvious how disappointed he was that a chance for Italian football was ruined.
    English football won a lot when Manchester United won in 1999 or Liverpool in 2005. Pretty much these are the moments when EPL took over serie A. Imagine if Milan got a penalty in last minute at 3:3 or Manchester's first or second goal against Bayern in 1999 were disallowed. Who knows how would have football developed, what would have happened with EPL, Serie A, even Bundesliga or La Liga. Not calling the penalty might have been a huge moment in football's history, and a 33 year old kid (Buffon's perspective) ruined it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    I'm so glad the man is sticking to his guns. In this world of neo feminist $#@!ry and excessive political correctness where people are easily offended by anything and everything and yet 15 year old girls are displaying their tits and assess, twerking, and acting like hoes, I am glad that someone is expressing himself openly and freely, no filters or buffers, without fear of being ridiculed or jumped on by the nazi PC $#@!s. We need more honesty and truth in a world governed by hypocrites, decrepit old muppets, and downright liars. Forza Gigi.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1952 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I'm so glad the man is sticking to his guns. In this world of neo feminist $#@!ry and excessive political correctness where people are easily offended by anything and everything and yet 15 year old girls are displaying their tits and assess, twerking, and acting like hoes, I am glad that someone is expressing himself openly and freely, no filters or buffers, without fear of being ridiculed or jumped on by the nazi PC $#@!s. We need more honesty and truth in a world governed by hypocrites, decrepit old muppets, and downright liars. Forza Gigi.
    What a time to be alive @Maddy
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    838 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post

Nice to see the leaders of this club showing some fire and passion. If those in charge back in 2006 had shown more of this backbone and fight, who knows, maybe we don't get relegated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Is Gigi the Nainggolan of Europe?
    In before Gollum wins CL this year.