Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1154
Page 1154 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 154654105411041144115211531154
Results 23,061 to 23,079 of 23079
  1. #23061
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,560
    Cash
    35,069
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Wtf am I reading here?
    People getting trolled by a guy who has to press the space bar on his keyboard between each letter to login on Tuz.
    Ban Marc.

  2. #23062
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    People getting trolled by a guy who has to press the space bar on his keyboard between each letter to login on Tuz.
    I was very happy to learn there was a remember my password option, a few seconds after I chose my username.

    It is what it is people. Club > any player in long-term matters, yes, I am with you there. But this isn't a long-term matter. This a one-off one-final scenario and it is an exception. It is Buffon after all, people. Rlues have exceptions, ok brothers? and you should all wish it for Buffon if you are gratful enough, but it seems none of you is. Buffon is a human with rare characteristics, Juventus is an abstract thing. We (people) embody the abstract ideas and make them real in the personal and collective psyche of people. Nobody embodied the Juventus idea like Buffon and Del Piero, ever.

    So in a way, yes. No Buffon (and Del Piero to a large degree) = No twenty-first century Juventus. You just need to swallow that reality.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Wtf am I reading here?
    you tell me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.


      Spoiler:
    Going by what you said, this Hist guy sounds like a nuanced thinker capable of handling subtle differences in unique situations, such as this one. Agree or disagree, good for him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

    Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.

  3. #23063
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,635
    Cash
    3,913
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Stop feeding the troll.

  4. #23064
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Not trolling. An honest view. Stop being ungrateful and selfish or ignore the discussion like others did. Tuz is vast and the world cup is on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.
    I should hope we all agree to this, or God have mercy on this world.

    - - - Updated - - -





    Cry worthy.

  5. #23065
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,560
    Cash
    35,069
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Ok, shut the $#@! up now.
    Ban Marc.

  6. #23066
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Ok, shut the $#@! up now.
    Ok sir x

  7. #23067
    Founder of Hism Hist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    9,399
    Cash
    13,048
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.


      Spoiler:
    I find his preference weird af but he can do him it doesnt piss me off and I wont fight him over it
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

  8. #23068
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    22,634
    Cash
    37,449
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    I was very happy to learn there was a remember my password option, a few seconds after I chose my username.

    It is what it is people. Club > any player in long-term matters, yes, I am with you there. But this isn't a long-term matter. This a one-off one-final scenario and it is an exception. It is Buffon after all, people. Rlues have exceptions, ok brothers? and you should all wish it for Buffon if you are gratful enough, but it seems none of you is. Buffon is a human with rare characteristics, Juventus is an abstract thing. We (people) embody the abstract ideas and make them real in the personal and collective psyche of people. Nobody embodied the Juventus idea like Buffon and Del Piero, ever.

    So in a way, yes. No Buffon (and Del Piero to a large degree) = No twenty-first century Juventus. You just need to swallow that reality.

    - - - Updated - - -



    you tell me

    - - - Updated - - -



    Going by what you said, this Hist guy sounds like a nuanced thinker capable of handling subtle differences in unique situations, such as this one. Agree or disagree, good for him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

    Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.
    But this is not a family. If you truly are a fan (of some club) it’s always club>player no matter how much you like a certain player. Supporting players over clubs is something kids do.

  9. #23069
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    But this is not a family. If you truly are a fan (of some club) it’s always club>player no matter how much you like a certain player. Supporting players over clubs is something kids do.
    Ok ok just give me a break now will you.

  10. #23070
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,763
    Cash
    14,288
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)


    an mls team instead of psg?

  11. #23071
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,609
    Cash
    17,619
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    UGH, why them? At least it's not the Red Bulls I guess.

    They already played here this season too
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  12. #23072
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Gigi is too good for MLS and all that $#@! leagues !!!
    Should play in a top club because he is still at top level )
    C R E D I A M O C I

  13. #23073
    Mysterious Harmony mondolon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,520
    Cash
    2,240
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post

    Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

    Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.
    This member had a rough 5 years, but then he is still married to a beautiful wife and had a nice kids, a family that loved/loves him.. drinking a very fine 100 years old wine.. and everyone respected him for what he did for his family


    And now this member wants to a guilt free night.. drink a 200 years old wine, $#@! the lady of his dreams cause he still think his $#@! is hard enough and his family should accept this cause he sacrificed himself 5 years for the family.

    Stop this nonsense.


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Once Juve, Always Juve

  14. #23074
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mondolon View Post
    This member had a rough 5 years, but then he is still married to a beautiful wife and had a nice kids, a family that loved/loves him.. drinking a very fine 100 years old wine.. and everyone respected him for what he did for his family


    And now this member wants to a guilt free night.. drink a 200 years old wine, $#@! the lady of his dreams cause he still think his $#@! is hard enough and his family should accept this cause he sacrificed himself 5 years for the family.

    Stop this nonsense.


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Ok. I know I defended my position stubbornly but this is a surely intersting outlook that you came up with, cleaverly I might add. Buffon did enjoy significant successes over the past 7 year, and was on the glorified end of it for longer than any other goalkeeper or player, really (since 2003). I am not sure I would want to cheer on Buffon over Juve anymore, even though I can’t say I won’t be happy for him if he wins it, just like any Juve fan, really.

    Mind changed, well said dude.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fino alla fine, forza Juventus!!

  15. #23075
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,953
    Cash
    13,774
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)

  16. #23076
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Glad you find it funny.

  17. #23077
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

  18. #23078
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,345
    Cash
    43,311
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)


    This video seriously tearing me apart, Buffon leaving with a song sung by Chester Bennington (RIP)
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  19. #23079
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,559
    Cash
    11,261
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This last page confuse me as hell... is he going to MLS but looking for a house in Paris (according to FI) or he's going to visit Kobe in LA while signing with PSG
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Similar Threads

  1. Gianluigi Buffon great compilation
    By mrborg in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08.03.2006, 14:43
  2. Real Madrid want Gianluigi Buffon
    By Dragon in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03.06.2004, 19:54
  3. Gianluigi Buffon's shirt on auctions to help autistic children
    By Gentil Bourriqu in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13.04.2004, 13:09
  4. Gianluigi Buffon
    By Lilianna in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10.10.2003, 15:57

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •