Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1154
Page 1154 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 154654105411041144115211531154
Results 23,061 to 23,079 of 23079

Cash
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Wtf am I reading here?
    People getting trolled by a guy who has to press the space bar on his keyboard between each letter to login on Tuz.
    Ban Marc.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    People getting trolled by a guy who has to press the space bar on his keyboard between each letter to login on Tuz.
    I was very happy to learn there was a remember my password option, a few seconds after I chose my username.

It is what it is people. Club > any player in long-term matters, yes, I am with you there. But this isn't a long-term matter. This a one-off one-final scenario and it is an exception. It is Buffon after all, people. Rlues have exceptions, ok brothers? and you should all wish it for Buffon if you are gratful enough, but it seems none of you is. Buffon is a human with rare characteristics, Juventus is an abstract thing. We (people) embody the abstract ideas and make them real in the personal and collective psyche of people. Nobody embodied the Juventus idea like Buffon and Del Piero, ever.

So in a way, yes. No Buffon (and Del Piero to a large degree) = No twenty-first century Juventus. You just need to swallow that reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf am I reading here?
    you tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.

Spoiler:
    Going by what you said, this Hist guy sounds like a nuanced thinker capable of handling subtle differences in unique situations, such as this one. Agree or disagree, good for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Stop feeding the troll.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Not trolling. An honest view. Stop being ungrateful and selfish or ignore the discussion like others did. Tuz is vast and the world cup is on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.
    I should hope we all agree to this, or God have mercy on this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Cry worthy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Ok, shut the $#@! up now.
    Ban Marc.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Ok, shut the $#@! up now.
    Ok sir x

Cash
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.

Spoiler:
    I find his preference weird af but he can do him it doesnt piss me off and I wont fight him over it
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    I was very happy to learn there was a remember my password option, a few seconds after I chose my username.

It is what it is people. Club > any player in long-term matters, yes, I am with you there. But this isn't a long-term matter. This a one-off one-final scenario and it is an exception. It is Buffon after all, people. Rlues have exceptions, ok brothers? and you should all wish it for Buffon if you are gratful enough, but it seems none of you is. Buffon is a human with rare characteristics, Juventus is an abstract thing. We (people) embody the abstract ideas and make them real in the personal and collective psyche of people. Nobody embodied the Juventus idea like Buffon and Del Piero, ever.

So in a way, yes. No Buffon (and Del Piero to a large degree) = No twenty-first century Juventus. You just need to swallow that reality.

- - - Updated - - -

you tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Going by what you said, this Hist guy sounds like a nuanced thinker capable of handling subtle differences in unique situations, such as this one. Agree or disagree, good for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.
    But this is not a family. If you truly are a fan (of some club) it’s always club>player no matter how much you like a certain player. Supporting players over clubs is something kids do.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    But this is not a family. If you truly are a fan (of some club) it’s always club>player no matter how much you like a certain player. Supporting players over clubs is something kids do.
    Ok ok just give me a break now will you.

Cash
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

an mls team instead of psg?

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    UGH, why them? At least it's not the Red Bulls I guess.

They already played here this season too
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Gigi is too good for MLS and all that $#@! leagues !!!
    Should play in a top club because he is still at top level )
    C R E D I A M O C I

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This member had a rough 5 years, but then he is still married to a beautiful wife and had a nice kids, a family that loved/loves him.. drinking a very fine 100 years old wine.. and everyone respected him for what he did for his family

And now this member wants to a guilt free night.. drink a 200 years old wine, $#@! the lady of his dreams cause he still think his $#@! is hard enough and his family should accept this cause he sacrificed himself 5 years for the family.

Stop this nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Once Juve, Always Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mondolon View Post
    This member had a rough 5 years, but then he is still married to a beautiful wife and had a nice kids, a family that loved/loves him.. drinking a very fine 100 years old wine.. and everyone respected him for what he did for his family

And now this member wants to a guilt free night.. drink a 200 years old wine, $#@! the lady of his dreams cause he still think his $#@! is hard enough and his family should accept this cause he sacrificed himself 5 years for the family.

Stop this nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Ok. I know I defended my position stubbornly but this is a surely intersting outlook that you came up with, cleaverly I might add. Buffon did enjoy significant successes over the past 7 year, and was on the glorified end of it for longer than any other goalkeeper or player, really (since 2003). I am not sure I would want to cheer on Buffon over Juve anymore, even though I can’t say I won’t be happy for him if he wins it, just like any Juve fan, really.

Mind changed, well said dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Fino alla fine, forza Juventus!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Glad you find it funny.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)

This video seriously tearing me apart, Buffon leaving with a song sung by Chester Bennington (RIP)
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This last page confuse me as hell... is he going to MLS but looking for a house in Paris (according to FI) or he's going to visit Kobe in LA while signing with PSG
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.