Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1152
Page 1152 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 15265210521102114211501151115211531154 LastLast
Results 23,021 to 23,040 of 23079
  1. #23021
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Thanks for shutting him up hahaha

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    that makes sense actually, brilliant logic.

    what about barza and chiellini though? $#@!'em and let's cheer gigi, right?
    Gigi is on a different level in the sporting realm alltogether, never mind the footballing world.

    I could go on explaining why that is the case, but I assume you know.

    His case merits such exception, in my eyes. Yeah my reasoning is much more sentimental than logical, but again many things in life do, as they should, go beyond reason and logic alone. This is one of those things.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, I’m not saying people should do like I do, I am saying my choise to put Gigi over Juve (in this instance) is a completely justfyable one.

  2. #23022
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,646
    Cash
    11,735
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Thanks for shutting him up hahaha

    - - - Updated - - -



    Gigi is on a different level in the sporting realm alltogether, never mind the footballing world.

    I could go on explaining why that is the case, but I assume you know.

    His case merits such exception, in my eyes. Yeah my reasoning is much more sentimental than logical, but again many things in life do, as they should, go beyond reason and logic alone. This is one of those things.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, I’m not saying people should do like I do, I am saying my choise to put Gigi over Juve (in this instance) is a completely justfyable one.
    Nothing would ever justify cheering against your team. I don't care if we were playing against God himself after he's gone down to Serie D with us and served for 25 years. Our name, our colors > anything.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  3. #23023
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Nothing would ever justify cheering against your team. I don't care if we were playing against God himself after he's gone down to Serie D with us and served for 25 years. Our name, our colors > anything.
    Mad respect to you, really. Our loyalties are at different places. In my core, when they clash, I appreciate indvduals more that entities.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Particularly when said individual has done to the entity what Gigi has done for us.

  4. #23024
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,646
    Cash
    11,735
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Mad respect to you, really. Our loyalties are at different places. In my core, when they clash, I appreciate indvduals more that entities.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Particularly when said individual has done to the entity what Gigi has done for us.
    Gigi is a world champion, he won't die for never winning CL, and he's a millionaire, while Juve has fans perhaps whose only joy in life is Juve's success.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  5. #23025
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Gigi is a world champion, he won't die for never winning CL, and he's a millionaire, while Juve has fans perhaps whose only joy in life is Juve's success.
    That’s a very compelling point.

  6. #23026
    Juventuz star Juliano13's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,084
    Cash
    6,427
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Please shush you do not get to judge me for wishing Buffon of all people further success, even if we’re talking about CL, which we, obviously, compete in. If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club. Grow up baby brother/sister.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I get that we are Juve supporters first and for most, but, when you have a case in your hands like the Gigi case we currently have, you make damn exceptions.
    You are an even bigger clown than I thought.

  7. #23027
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,744
    Cash
    124,983
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Please shush you do not get to judge me for wishing Buffon of all people further success, even if we’re talking about CL, which we, obviously, compete in. If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club. Grow up baby brother/sister.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I get that we are Juve supporters first and for most, but, when you have a case in your hands like the Gigi case we currently have, you make damn exceptions.
    www.GIGIFANS.com/$#@!off
    Much Love, bitches!

  8. #23028
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    28,788
    Cash
    51,030
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Please shush you do not get to judge me for wishing Buffon of all people further success, even if we’re talking about CL, which we, obviously, compete in. If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club. Grow up baby brother/sister.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I get that we are Juve supporters first and for most, but, when you have a case in your hands like the Gigi case we currently have, you make damn exceptions.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  9. #23029
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,116
    Cash
    53,293
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Countless years to win it....I was 13 when we last won it and now I'm 35. I'd rather I didn't have to wait until I'm 60 or something just so Buffon can win it with someone else.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  10. #23030
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,947
    Cash
    13,756
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    You are an even bigger clown than I thought.

  11. #23031
    Juventuz Legend Jethro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    893
    Cash
    1,381
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    is there any famous posts thread?

  12. #23032
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    28,788
    Cash
    51,030
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    is there any famous posts thread?
    I'm not a veteran, but I think there is a tuz moments to never forget thread? @Mark
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  13. #23033
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    73,968
    Cash
    303,883
    Mentioned
    6086 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I'm not a veteran, but I think there is a tuz moments to never forget thread? @Mark
    I think so but the past is the past.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  14. #23034
    Juventuz Legend Jethro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    893
    Cash
    1,381
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I'm not a veteran, but I think there is a tuz moments to never forget thread? @Mark
    That post about Buffon absoulutely belongs there

  15. #23035
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Countless years to win it....I was 13 when we last won it and now I'm 35. I'd rather I didn't have to wait until I'm 60 or something just so Buffon can win it with someone else.
    Yes, we have many chances to win it given our current trajectory.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    You are an even bigger clown than I thought.
    Baby baby, clown for wishing Buffon success in a tournament that we literally have so many years, at least 5 years, ahead of us to win it. Sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Countless years to win it....I was 13 when we last won it and now I'm 35. I'd rather I didn't have to wait until I'm 60 or something just so Buffon can win it with someone else.
    Seeing the recent results in CL and knowing our management, you think it will take us 25 years to win it? We are most likely to win it once or twice in the next 5 years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    That post about Buffon absoulutely belongs there
    I'm honored.

  16. #23036
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,947
    Cash
    13,756
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Yes, we have many chances to win it given our current trajectory.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Baby baby, clown for wishing Buffon success in a tournament that we literally have so many years, at least 5 years, ahead of us to win it. Sure.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Seeing the recent results in CL and knowing our management, you think it will take us 25 years to win it? We are most likely to win it once or twice in the next 5 years.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm honored.
    You're an idiot.

  17. #23037
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    You're an idiot.
    I must say coming from someone who offered to the discussion nothing but insults, this is quite a compliment, really.

  18. #23038
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,947
    Cash
    13,756
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    I must say, coming from someone who offered nothing to the discussion but insults, this is a compliment, really.
    You're just more a Buffon fan, than a Juve fan. So I hope you buy PSG jerseyy next season.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And it will get more and more harder for us to win the CL, we need to win it as soon as possible, because if it goes on like it does, other teams will develop financially faster than we do. So wishing PSG winning a final against Juventus just because Buffon is between PSG's posts is just ridiculous and I don't have to add more to this discussion. You're just a fool.

  19. #23039
    Juventuz bench A D A M's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    748
    Cash
    2,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    You're just more a Buffon fan, than a Juve fan. So I hope you buy PSG jerseyy next season.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And it will get more and more harder for us to win the CL, we need to win it as soon as possible, because if it goes on like it does, other teams will develop financially faster than we do. So wishing PSG winning a final against Juventus just because Buffon is between PSG's posts is just ridiculous and I don't have to add more to this discussion. You're just a fool.
    Here's why you're wrong bucko. You are assuming, out of the blue, that other teams are likely to develope finantially faster than us! Baseless fear, and numbers show the exact opssite of that. CL will not cease to continue after 2019 or 2020, Buffon's career will. So grow up, we will win it more than once after that, count on it. There should not be such anxuity displayed here over the only major trophy Buffon has not achieved. Juventus isn't shutting down next year.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also Juventus betrayed Buffon when they dismantled our midfield in 2015 and 2016. So yeah, I'm kind of siding with Buffon against Juve here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I must not remind you what a midfield of Pogba Pjanic Vidal could've done in Cardiff, and other stadiums. Allegri would've possibly won it twice by now.

  20. #23040
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,947
    Cash
    13,756
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Here's why you're wrong bucko. You are assuming, out of the blue, that other teams are likely to develope finantially faster than us! Bassless fear, and numbers show the exact opssite of that. CL will not cease to continue after 2019 or 2020, Buffon's career will. So grow up, we will win it more than once after that, count on it. There should not be such anxuity displayed here over the only major trophy Buffon has not achieved. Juventus isn't shutting down next year.
    Maybe you're right with the first point, maybe I am, we can only guess what the future brings.

    But you're second point is just idiotic, So better you grow up you Buffon-fanboy. Buffon is not our player anymore, so I don't care for him to never win the CL, of course it's a pitty he never achieved this in his career, but no player is greater than this club and so I will NEVER want another team to win the CL against us, just NEVER.

    Just imagine the scene: It's Champions League final, referee whistle the kickoff. It's our colours against the arab money $#@!ing PSG $#@!s. You really want to see our players lose this once again, lose the sixth final since we've won it the last time? You really would want to see another team lift the CL cup? You're really prefer to see our players and our fans cry JUST because Buffon doesn't have to cry. I really start to puke, you're disgusting.

    FORZA JUVE.


    Btw, you should change you're avatar:


Similar Threads

  1. Gianluigi Buffon great compilation
    By mrborg in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08.03.2006, 14:43
  2. Real Madrid want Gianluigi Buffon
    By Dragon in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03.06.2004, 19:54
  3. Gianluigi Buffon's shirt on auctions to help autistic children
    By Gentil Bourriqu in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13.04.2004, 13:09
  4. Gianluigi Buffon
    By Lilianna in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10.10.2003, 15:57

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •