Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1104
Page 1104 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1046041004105410941102110311041105110611141154 ... LastLast
Results 22,061 to 22,080 of 23429

Cash
    Mentioned
    2591 Post(s)
    So will he play next season? Doubt he'll be able to keep up physically
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    So will he play next season? Doubt he'll be able to keep up physically
    Woj will reach the CL final with us, keeping a clean sheet in every single game. Then Max will play Buffon in the final and we gon' lose by a 3 goal margin.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    2591 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    Woj will reach the CL final with us, keeping a clean sheet in every single game. Then Max will play Buffon in the final and we gon' lose by a 3 goal margin.
    Wouldn't shock me.
    After that red l, nothing will phase me in football.
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Tevez wants to convince Buffon to join Boca
    Atleast he can win the South American Champions league
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Buffon: ‘Madrid made me feel alive’

Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon admits “sometimes getting it wrong”, but says Real Madrid and its aftermath was “pure adrenaline”.

The goalkeeper was sent-off by referee Michael Oliver after reacting furiously to a last-minute penalty at the Bernabeu which sent the Bianconeri out of the Champions League.

The 40-year-old tore in to the official after the match, drawing criticism from some quarters, and today he spoke about the incident as he attended a sponsors’ event in Turin.

“The decisions we make are a way of defining ourselves and making us what we want to be,” Buffon explained to the reporters present.

“You can even go too far, sometimes getting it wrong. But that means you’re alive, and that’s why I came in to the world.

“After the Bernabeu I went for long walks, mushrooms and daisies. It was a week that allowed me to experience strong emotions, beautiful, pure adrenaline

“I also live for that.”

Gianluigi Donnarumma is seen my many as his namesake’s heir in the Italy squad, and yesterday the Milan youngster handed Juve a huge advantage in the Scudetto race with a stunning last-gasp save on Napoli’s Arkadiusz Milik.

“I sent him a nice congratulatory text for his save on Milik at the end,” Buffon revealed, before discussing his role as captain of the Azzurri.

“Being captain of the national team is the greatest gift that life has given me.”
    What kind of mushrooms?

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    What kind of mushrooms?

Cash
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Yes, he had a long deliberate consideration in that situation.

It was a penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we need to have as uniform calls as possible, but it's becoming whataboutery in terms of Buffon and Oliver. The first game, Cuadrado and Dybala are irrelevant in this regard.
    It was too soft a contact to be called a clear penalty; giving it in the last minutes was a piss-poor judgment.
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

Cash
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    The head of FIFA’s refereeing department responds to Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon - “it’s impossible to think about where we are, what happened before…”

The Bianconeri goalkeeper was incensed by Michael Oliver’s decision to award a last-minute penalty against Real Madrid, declaring that a more experienced official wouldn’t have given a debatable decision in such a crucial moment.

“You have to make a technical and disciplinary decision in a fraction of a second,” Massimo Busacca responded, speaking to Premium Sport.

“So it’s impossible to think about where we are, what happened before and so on. It’s one of the few jobs in the world where you have to decide in less than a second.

“Yesterday we saw a great save from a goalkeeper [Gigio Donnarumma] who instinctively made a decision, it’s the same for us.

“Clearly if we had 10 minutes available we could take other things into consideration, but I assure you it’s a really difficult job and we have to rely on natural instinct.

“Yesterday Donnarumma launched himself without thinking, and it’s the same for us. Sometimes we have to decide without even seeing, so a great referee has to rely on his experience too.”

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    No it isn't, VAR technology is easily available but the governing org doesn't want to use it for whatever indefensible reason.

Cash
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    No it isn't, VAR technology is easily available but the governing org doesn't want to use it for whatever indefensible reason.
    What isn't?

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)

I guess I was responding to what was the key quote imo “You have to make a technical and disciplinary decision in a fraction of a second,”

So..."no you don't" would have been more appropriate

Cash
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    A ref saying "sometimes we have to decide without even seeing" as a defence of Oliver's decision.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    A ref saying "sometimes we have to decide without even seeing" as a defence of Oliver's decision.
    Yea that was a bit

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    The head of FIFA’s refereeing department responds to Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon - “it’s impossible to think about where we are, what happened before…”

The Bianconeri goalkeeper was incensed by Michael Oliver’s decision to award a last-minute penalty against Real Madrid, declaring that a more experienced official wouldn’t have given a debatable decision in such a crucial moment.

“You have to make a technical and disciplinary decision in a fraction of a second,” Massimo Busacca responded, speaking to Premium Sport.

“So it’s impossible to think about where we are, what happened before and so on. It’s one of the few jobs in the world where you have to decide in less than a second.

“Yesterday we saw a great save from a goalkeeper [Gigio Donnarumma] who instinctively made a decision, it’s the same for us.

“Clearly if we had 10 minutes available we could take other things into consideration, but I assure you it’s a really difficult job and we have to rely on natural instinct.

“Yesterday Donnarumma launched himself without thinking, and it’s the same for us. Sometimes we have to decide without even seeing, so a great referee has to rely on his experience too.”
    lol why is he mentioning Donnarumma too often? Filthy Milan supporter spotted at head of FIFA refereeing department.

Cash
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    It was too soft a contact to be called a clear penalty; giving it in the last minutes was a piss-poor judgment.
    If we are going to talk about only the penalty (and we really shouldn't, because Madrid had dozens of calls in their favour), the question is this imo:

did Vazquez go down because of the push? The answer is clearly no. If Vazquez didn't go down because of the contact, the conclusion can only be that he dived. So Real Madrid got a last minute penalty because of a dive.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    At the back of my mind, I remember the Dybala penalty that we got against Milan for a close-range handball last season in the dying minutes. It was a 50-50 call similar to the penalty given to Madrid. Let's be honest, ~100% of Juve fans felt this was the right call no matter what minute it was.

The truth is, again, we had a beast match all over the pitch similar to Bayern two years back and made a costly error in the dying minutes. We shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. We really need to learn and move on.

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    At the back of my mind, I remember the Dybala penalty that we got against Milan for a close-range handball last season in the dying minutes. It was a 50-50 call similar to the penalty given to Madrid. Let's be honest, ~100% of Juve fans felt this was the right call no matter what minute it was.

The truth is, again, we had a beast match all over the pitch similar to Bayern two years back and made a costly error in the dying minutes. We shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. We really need to learn and move on.

Exactly. The Milan game came to my mind as well when discussing this.

Spoiler:
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    @Wittl CR7 av

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post

Exactly. The Milan game came to my mind as well when discussing this.
    Yeah forgot about that Milan incident. Although, I think it was much less of a 50/50 call than this one.

Either way, I think you'll find most fans are more annoyed by the assumption that Madrid would NEVER have been given that penalty against them in a similar situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yeah forgot about that Milan incident. Although, I think it was much less of a 50/50 call than this one.

Either way, I think you'll find most fans are more annoyed by the assumption that Madrid would NEVER have been given that penalty against them in a similar situation.
    Thats true. But we need to move on i guess. I'm sure we will be in the main event next year

Spoiler:

30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

@Wittl CR7 av

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Thats true. But we need to move on i guess. I'm sure we will be in the main event next year
    I hope so. Unfortunately we more of a Roman Reigns than a Brock Lesnar in finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!