Gianluigi Buffon (20 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Niente Milan, Buffon resta alla Juve
19 07 2006
Gigi Buffon Grazia NeriDopo aver incassato il sì di Alex De Piero, la dirigenza bianconera ha ottenuto anche da Gigi Buffon la garanzia della sua permanenza in Serie B. Il numero uno della Nazionale italiana campione del Mondo era corteggiato da mesi (ancor prima che scoppiase lo scandalo calcio) dal Milan.

Buffon, che oggi partirà per la Polinesia insieme alla fidanzata Alena Seredova, è voluto partire per le vacanze con le idee chiare sul suo futuro e, dopo un colloquio con il suo agente Silvano Martina, ha comunicato la sua volontà di restare a Torino.

"Resterò alla Juventus anche in B. Mi sono legato a questa maglia e a questa gente, quindi mi sento in condizione di rimanere. Se poi la Juventus decidesse di vendermi, accetterò qualsiasi scelta della società, ma il mio desiderio è quello di continuare a difendere la porta della Juve"

La trattativa tra Juve e Milan ha subito un deciso e brusco stop dopo il passaggio di Abbiati al Torino. Anche il direttore sportivo bianconero, Alessio Secco ha fatto capire che la trattativa per è sfumata: "Il passaggio di Abbiati al Torino fa cadere i presupposti per la cessione al Milan di Buffon, che per ora resta con noi".
-----------------------------------------------------

These are the best news for a long time about juve..
Gigi wants to stay with juve also in serie B.

source: http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200629/cmc_98931.html

forza GIGI, I have told you that he is a true bianconero.. I want him back in the vanish list..
may be someone can translate the whole article..

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Either ways if he chooses to stay, even as a second option to going to Milan, I think it's fantastic. But looking at it rationally, Buffon isnt really needed in Serie B, and in a couple of years when we make it back to the Serie A, he'd still be pretty good. However, his sale now wont be a bad idea given the world cup he's had. More importantly, it could fund other key players staying. E.g: Trezeguet, Zambrotta and maybe Cannavaro.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think that means that for the momment, since Milan and Juventus cannot agree to terms of the transfer, Gianluigi Buffon has willingly accepted to remain in Serie B. That is his last comment before leaving to Polynesia with fiancee Alena Seredova.
But at the end, its says that Juventus officials comment that at the momment, Buffon stays with us.

Is my conclusion correct?
Where is the source of this news?

I would be extremely Happy!! And now even with a stupid defense, it would still be difficult to score against Juventus!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Juventus Management HAVE DONE EXTREMELY WELL !!!

1. Juve accept serie B, although slightly stupid to declare before the verdict. (Respectable and Honorable)
2. Juve is willing to let any player go if they wish for the propriate price yet has said that all means will be taken to ensure as many first team players as possible regardles of finance situation. (Fairness)
3. Juve give Chiellini, Marchioni and Bojinov a press conference to express their love, optimism and enthusiasm for the future along with the prospect of becoming a unforgettable Juventus Legend. (A promise of bright future and past)

This I think fuels second thoughts from some of its senior players no?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Dominic said:
Him staying could serve as an example to our other players though.

It's not really out of choice Dominic. Is it? Sorta like, 'I want to stay in Italy, but if it's not Milan, then Juve." An example to our other players would be "I'm staying. Fuck Capello. Fuck Madrid. Fuck Milan." Of course, not as overt as this, but as clear all the same. :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
baggio said:
It's not really out of choice Dominic. Is it? Sorta like, 'I want to stay in Italy, but if it's not Milan, then Juve." An example to our other players would be "I'm staying. Fuck Capello. Fuck Madrid. Fuck Milan." Of course, not as overt as this, but as clear all the same. :)
Yeah indeed, Juve is his second choise. Still it could mean something to our other star players, if they see Buffon staying. It could sway those, that were still unsure about what to do, into the direction of staying at Juve.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
I think Buffon will only stay if no one else comes in for him at the right price, what he really means is if no other team can afford me then im happy to play in seria B with Juve.

One thing to remember is that all top Juve players are paid very well and not many other teams can afford their wages, hence the reason no one has left yet apart from capello!

Having world champions in our team is never a bad thing even in seria B.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
Yeah indeed, Juve is his second choise. Still it could mean something to our other star players, if they see Buffon staying. It could sway those, that were still unsure about what to do, into the direction of staying at Juve.
Buffon has said that in the begining, that he would like not to be in serie B but that he respects his contract and that if Juve dont find a suitor who can satisfy Juve's financial demands, then he will accept Serie B.

Zambrotta now is the only guy that clearly said he wants to leave Juventus. And ofcourse thuram.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Juve100% said:
I think Buffon will only stay if no one else comes in for him at the right price, what he really means is if no other team can afford me then im happy to play in seria B with Juve.

One thing to remember is that all top Juve players are paid very well and not many other teams can afford their wages, hence the reason no one has left yet apart from capello!

Having world champions in our team is never a bad thing even in seria B.

Exactly. Player wages work very well in our favour. Of course, to some it's important to be at the highest level, even if it means a paycut. To some, it's about mantaining a lifestyle, whatever the level of play. Neither of those two sets of players are wrong for whatever choices they eventually make. As far as the club is concerned, they've made it clear, that player salaries will be maintained for those who decide to stay. And it wont really be a problem now, given that we're not going to be retaining the entire star squad. With the likes of Vieira, Thuram and Ibra on their way out, I think we can rake in enough cash to sustain player salaries for those who remain with us in B.

Jul 28, 2002
I wouldnt expect Gigi to stay. This article is merely heresay that juve cannot yet agree a fee with milan...he can still and probably leave.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
IMO we dont need him ... but he staying will give the team a moral boost

i think out of the "stars" DP, Nedved, and one of the defence ( thuram, Zambro , Canna ) should be enough to rebuild.

more than that can cause a financial crisis with the high players salaries

i dont know about you but i wont blame any player for leaving ( as long as he wont follow capello )

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
white_rabbit said:
IMO we dont need him ... but he staying will give the team a moral boost

i think out of the "stars" DP, Nedved, and one of the defence ( thuram, Zambro , Canna ) should be enough to rebuild.

more than that can cause a financial crisis with the high players salaries

i dont know about you but i wont blame any player for leaving ( as long as he wont follow capello )
DP and Nedved for me would suffire, Cannavaro would be a bonus.

Gigi is not the one we need the most, but we could well use him. I'm just glad to hear that Buffon is willing to stay. Whether that will happen depends on Juve and Milan.

Whats clear is he left to go on a holiday leaving a note that Juventus don't have to sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)