Capitano Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1075
Page 1075 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 755759751025106510731074107510761077108511251175 ... LastLast
Results 21,481 to 21,500 of 23537
    Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Don't understand blaming Buffon when the first goal was the result of some idiot giving the ball away, and the second because Chielini decided it was ok to wrestle an opponent on the edge of our area.
    Sure Chiellini committed the foul, but Buffon made a meal out of that save. He should've trusted his wall (which he's regularly brilliant at setting up) to take care of the left side. Him taking a side step to the left screwed it all up for him. He's not agile enough anymore to make up for that error.
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    error or not.. we should not be waiting on buffon to save our asses after fuking up a 2-0 lead at home. He even stopped a fair share of goals.

He has saved numerous times and i think he is old enough to retire.. but today i cannot say he is the reason we dropped the ball so hard. Maybe other day, but not today.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Stupid comment. No player is above the club. And yes, Sczcesny has been better for us this season. Thats not to say Buffon has been in some disastrous form but we just have a better alternative now.

But like Dai said, signal should come from Buffon himself.
    I somehow missed all of you geniuses asking for Sczcesny to start in the pre game thread. Or in this thread. Or in his thread. If that was such a well known thing, how come you're only saying it once the man is down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I somehow missed all of you geniuses asking for Sczcesny to start in the pre game thread. Or in this thread. Or in his thread. If that was such a well known thing, how come you're only saying it once the man is down?
    You really missed it then. Several users wanted to keep Woj in goal after his impressive showings, not only prior to the Tottenham game. I didn't know one has to repeat that wish game after game like a crybaby to make it count.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    and the second because Chielini decided it was ok to wrestle an opponent on the edge of our area.
    This is called a Red Herring. Look it up.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    You really missed it then. Several users wanted to keep Woj in goal, not only prior to the Tottenham game.
    really? when Buffon returned from injury sure there were some saying that Woj should continue to start since he had been doing great, but after Gigi put up 3 clean sheets suddenly everyone was silent, I guess he got younger for a few weeks.

the pole was not mentioned once in any lineup or lineup discussion in the game thread, but yeah, "he should've started". I bet that was also your first thought when Buffon pulled that incredible save on Kane in 1st half

Cash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Buffon is at fault for the wall, for the first time in his career. $#@!, CL brings out the worst in us.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    not anything fault of gigi but the wall .
    C R E D I A M O C I

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    You really missed it then. Several users wanted to keep Woj in goal after his impressive showings, not only prior to the Tottenham game. I didn't know one has to repeat that wish game after game like a crybaby to make it count.
    Nope. Szczesny is $#@! since neither Arsenal or Roma wanted him. $#@! you fairweather fan for wanting an in-form GK to start ahead of the legend !

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon could change his mind & continue playing until 2020. (Sky)

He could but just not as a starter
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    Yeah, don't pull a Totti.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    This is called a Red Herring. Look it up.
    I don't need to, but thanks for suggesting it
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Nope. Szczesny is $#@! since neither Arsenal or Roma wanted him. $#@! you fairweather fan for wanting an in-form GK to start ahead of the legend !

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon could change his mind & continue playing until 2020. (Sky)

He could but just not as a starter
    He didn't want Woj to start prior to the game. And you didn't either. In the pre-game thread there are actual posts of both of you agreeing to someones lineup with Buffon in it. You're just fairweather fans who won't stand by a player in tough times and will hit him in the face with his passport instead.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2159 Post(s)
    Come on now. Is it lese majesty to acknowledge that Woj is better than a 40 year old Gigi?
    I didnt mean this topic actually but the whole forum. Then again, its like this after most bad results
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Basler: ‘Buffon should retire’
    By Football Italia staff

Former German international Mario Basler slams Gianluigi Buffon - “Juventus won’t be able to win the Champions League with him”.

The 40-year-old failed to stop Christian Eriksen’s free-kick which pulled Tottenham level at 2-2 in last night’s Champions League Last 16 match.

Speaking on German television after the match, Basler was fiercely critical of the Bianconeri captain.

“Gigi was an exceptional goalkeeper, but sometimes we miss the right time to retire,” the Euro ’96 winger said.

“He’s lost the moment to retire, I stopped at 33. The club and the Coach [Max Allegri] have to tell him that the time to stop has arrived.

“Maybe he really wants to win the Champions League, but he’s no longer an international level goalkeeper and Juventus won’t be able to win the trophy with him.”

I suggest the Aryan Neo Nazi $#@! worry about his own $#@!.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    He didn't want Woj to start prior to the game. And you didn't either. In the pre-game thread there are actual posts of both of you agreeing to someones lineup with Buffon in it. You're just fairweather fans who won't stand by a player in tough times and will hit him in the face with his passport instead.
    Because it's Buffon. He was expected to start. Allegri wouldn't have made the bold decision to bench Buffon. Since your opinions have been mostly clueless ever since I've had arguments with you especially about Szczesny , I suppose I'd have to take it with a grain of salt. I want what's best for the team whether he's a legend or a youngster, nobody is above the club. But it's hard explaining this to fanboy minds like yours which evoke emotional responses like the one above. Good day.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Because it's Buffon. He was expected to start. Allegri wouldn't have made the bold decision to bench Buffon. Since your opinions have been mostly clueless ever since I've had arguments with you especially about Szczesny , I suppose I'd have to take it with a grain of salt. I want what's best for the team whether he's a legend or a youngster, nobody is above the club. But it's hard explaining this to fanboy minds like yours which evoke emotional responses like the one above. Good day.
    It was the same with pirlo he was past his prime but still was starter in playing eleven till his last game

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Whatever. I don't have a problem with the bolded, but I think I've said too many times already what's upsetting to me, no need to waste words any further.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got really hurt by Buffon letting that freekick go in. It felt like something only a goalkeeper from Cagliari would do.

Even if the wall was misplaced, in his younger years he would have had quicker reaction and actually pulled of a save. Age is catching up and I think Buffon noticed this aswell when he let that goal sink in.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Bench for the Pole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    I suggest the Aryan Neo Nazi $#@! worry about his own $#@!.
    Mario

Smoking and drinking legend of a footballer. Making Vidal look like a role model athlete.