Alberto Aquilani (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
In a long interview to Gazzetta dello Sport, Alberto Aquilani speaks also of his own future. About Juventus and Inter interest the midfielder declares: "It's a pleasure to be appreciated, but to those things I will think at the right moment".

The priority remain in fact the renewal with Roma, but seems not to be an economical matter: "I have a contract until 2010 but the meaning is that. 2,5 million are not few, but I want to understand my future. I want play, if they desire to aim on me , then money arrive as consequence".

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=12940

I dont think we have a thread for Aquilani.Do we?

Anyway.He hasnt said no,so its a start:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Diego and VDV are not easier targets IMO.Aquilani,despite being insanely talented,is not being followed by a large number of teams.This is probably because both VDV and Diego are better known players than Aquilani.This works to our advantage,as Aquilani would have lesser suitors.VDV and Diego are being followed by more teams.But this advantage also has a negative side to it - Roma would think twice before selling him to a team in Italy.They'd probably want to sell him to a foreign team if the situation ever arises.I would certainly consider Aquilani an easider target than Diego or VDV.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    would love to have him,however i do think juve should try the easier targets,i consider getting diego or vdv easier..
    getting VDV would be easier but Diego i'm not to sure about.. Theoritically he'd cost around 20 million which would be IMO spent better than if we were to buy Amauri for that amount.. The good thing is that his latest comments are a reason for the Giallorossi tifosi to start sweating but to be honest i still can't imagine him moving to another Italian team, maybe EPL or somewhere if he is to leave

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Diego and VDV are not easier targets IMO.Aquilani,despite being insanely talented,is not being followed by a large number of teams.This is probably because both VDV and Diego are better known players than Aquilani.This works to our advantage,as Aquilani would have lesser suitors.VDV and Diego are being followed by more teams.But this advantage also has a negative side to it - Roma would think twice before selling him to a team in Italy.They'd probably want to sell him to a foreign team if the situation ever arises.I would certainly consider Aquilani an easider target than Diego or VDV.
    It`s just because everyone know that they are going to be sold this summer probably.If Roma says the same thing about Aquilani I bet half of the world would be after him.

I don`t think he`d go out side Italy though.He already said he wouldn`t mind Inter so he`d probably want to stay in Serie A.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Another advantage Aquilani's got on VDV and Diego, is that Ranieri doesnt have to change his favoured classic 4-4-2 if he bought Aquilani.

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Wanna bet on it? how about it, 10k on whether he'd leave next summer or not? :pumpkin:
    ok .. you're on .. if he stays i will owe not only 10K .. and in the case we lose or draw tomorrow i will give what's in my bank ...

15k+ .. mabrook ya 3am ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)