Italy shirt (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am going to purchase one of the long sleeve azzurri shirts and i haven't decided what name i want on the back of it.
http://www.foxsoccershop.com/shop-b...-team-italy-4-star-ls-home-soccer-jersey.html
As you can see it is one of the 07-08 Italy shirts not one of the new ones because i do not like the new design. I am going to have a name of one of my favorite azzurri stars on the back of it but it can't choose. These are the ones which i cannot choose between

De rossi, Del piero, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Quagliarella, and Chiellini.
I have been thinking about it all day and i am leaning towards Chiellini as he is an awesome player but i still can't decide. Del piero is my favorite player but i have several Del pie shirts already so i could do with a new one. Quagliarella is such an awesome name and he's a cool player but i still cannot decide. Any Suggestions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i had a similar situation when buying my Juve top this season, I have loads of Del Piero shirts and so i thought i should get a change.

I went for Chiellini on the back of my away shirt and it looks pretty cool, and i like having a player that not everybody knows. although im tempted to buy the home shirt with Del Piero too.

I don't think i could ever go for a non-juve player on the back of an Italy shirt!

my vote Alex or Chiellini you can't go wrong with either!

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    I'd get Chiellini or Pirlo, since you have many of Del Piero
    For me it is now down to Chiellini or Pirlo. I already have 6 Del Piero shirts so I don't need another one. I think it is gonna be Chiellini but it is so hard to decide. I have even been thinking of Giovinco. I really like Pirlo and next time a buy an Italy shirt it will have his name on the back for sure but I think the fact that Chiellini is a bianconero means that for me he wins.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Get Amauri.Just to rub it in.
    Well i already ordered the Chiellini one. I would never have Amauri on my shirt because I am against his selection. Alen made an excellent point why a player like Balloteli should receive the call up and he convinced me. But Amauri is a different story and he should stay out of La Nazionale.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    i already have 7 dp shirts, goin to get the new italy shirt nad a juventus shirt, i guess it would seem weird to me not to get del piero

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Imo either Materazzi or maybe Grosso, any Inter player or former Inter player..it will make you look class, believe me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)